[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was BANNED from my local super smash bros melee scene. They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3896.jpg (26KB, 358x389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3896.jpg
26KB, 358x389px
I was BANNED from my local super smash bros melee scene. They use the local community college to host this and TOLD ME BY EMAIL IF I CAME THERE THEY WOULD NOT ALLOW ME IN. This was out of nowhere so I immediately called the TO, who told me why. He said it was because I was frequently toxic and angry. He said that I yell at players and make them uncomfortable and scared, and that a girl quit because of me. While I DO sometimes get frustrated and vocalize it, so do many other people I am simply being discriminated against my voice is naturally deeper than most. also the truth is a girl never quit that is a complete lie, she was just butthurt that she was worst than everyone there. I'm so fucking irate. I've been a member of this community FOR YEARS and just now I'm a nuisance? I am entitled to a certain level of RESPECT for being a veteran player. I'm looking into finding a lawyer who get me unbanned. There MUST be a law that prevents people from arbitrarily banning others from certain locations without written documents proving it (the TO just SAID I was banned he did not provide any evidence.) The TO isn't rich or anything so I don't think I would have to ask a lot from him, I think he'd break under just pressure of lawsuit.
>>
>>18376000
How old are you?
>>
My advice is to go get an official autism diagnosis from a medical professional
>>
this is a pasta

sage
>>
>>18376000
epic thread bro xD
>>
>>18376123
I just think its hilarious how far this little bitch has gone in his attempts to get me banned, all the lies and being pussy about fake joke threats. And I think i know the reason, and i'll address you publically bc i know you use 4chan and you've made it impossible for me to contact you anywhere else.

I JV 3'd you in the october monthly and sent you into losers 2-0 in semis where you got destroyed by Tim and ever since you've been the biggest bitch on the face of the earth. you call me salty bc I react loudly, throw controllers, trash talk players etc. but the truth is I don't have a fraction of the amount of salt you have. you think you're some sort of top player but you're complete shit you haven't won ANYTHING in like an entire year. you take it out on me because you were better then me for a while, I admit, but now I'm fucking raping you every time we fight and you can't deal with that because your a salty coward. fuck you and your girlfriend is a fat whore.

honestly just get good ;)
>>
>>18376000
Learn to take responsibility for your actions, kiddo.
You are in the wrong and thankfully you had someone with balls tell you why you were a nuisance. You should be thankful that they weren't passive-aggressive about it, and now you can learn from your mistakes.
>>
>>18376000
Look on the back of the ticket. If not there, then someplace else it says "The management reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone"
That absolutely covers them legally.

I might point out that they'd rather sell tickets than not sell tickets, and so they invoke that clause only in the most extreme cases. The tone of your post suggests that your default mode is a lot more angry and offensive than you're willing to admit.
>>
>>18376000
>I am entitled to respect
Top tier bait.
>>
>>18376134
fuck you dude stop being such a fox maining faggot
>>
It's a pasta.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.