[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why women so complicated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5

File: Jonathan_port_01.png (155KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Jonathan_port_01.png
155KB, 300x300px
Starting to resent them. Like I always get rejected. It hurts. I won't do no crazy shit to them but I surely will to myself if this continues
>>
Just be 6' 2"+ and 8/10+
It's ez bro. Just b urself
>>
>>18375834
Not funny. I want to die
>>
>>18375827
Just don't become a MGTOW faggot.

Women are complicated, mostly because people are complicated. What kind of women do you like? do you have female friends?
>>
Don't let your happiness be determined by whether or not you have a girlfriend. Seriously. There is plenty in life you can enjoy. Start moving forward. Live. Experience. Once you do this, you'll eventually grow into a wonderful human being that other people will want to be around.
>>
File: 1490121771524.jpg (245KB, 579x819px) Image search: [Google]
1490121771524.jpg
245KB, 579x819px
Get a superior anime waifu and ignore 3DPD whores.
>>
>>18375842
>basing the value of your own life on opinions of women
>shiggydiggy

what a terrible mistake you are making
>>
>>18375851
>>18375851
Mgtow shit is so lame. Im already forced to single and womanless but shit not gonna accept it and bash em like a bitter fuck.
I'm not very picky, as long as she cool and not obese. Yes but they dont want me lol.
>>
>>18375827

>I won't do no crazy shit to them but I surely will to myself if this continues

Boo hoo life isn't fair. Do it, faggot.
>>
>>18375857
Its hard not to. I make em laugh, etc. They always bail for a date. Like fuck im not even good enough to eat with? You can pay your own meal and not be flirty. I go to the movie theater alone but i wouldn't eat alone...
>>
>>18375888
>Yes but they dont want me lol.

This is good. It gives you a chance to see into the female mind. I learned a lot from chick friends. But, and I'm going to be real with you, never ask them what they might "hyopthetically" think of you in the context as a mate. They will suger coat it. But don't worry too much what they think.
>>
>This game sucks I hate playing it it's making me want to kill myself
>Then stop playing
>No I don't wanna

Well fuck OP just kill yourself then. There's clearly no helping you if you're gonna resist the most obvious solution so bluntly.
>>
>>18375827
Let me ask: How old are you?

Women are complicated, They do yhings out of emotional reasons that is more uncommon by guys: We do what we think is right women do what they feel is right.

wich in many cases clash, the thing is you can't just go fom being a "living at home>playing video games" kind of guy and xpect girls to fall for that.

You have to evolve, make progress in life: professional, physical, your hobbies.
>"I'd just rather spend my time playing video games, if they don't like it then they're not for me"
Just shut up!
You're improving for yourselves sake not for women to like you, women liking you is a bi-product of your success!

Not success as in: I'm rich and handsome
Success as in confidence, you know that even if this girl don't like me someone else will because I am "prince charming" or "hunk" or "a backstreet boyW (if you swing that way).

Short verson: Find more hobbies, Find a job you want and move out, become independent!
>>
>>18375827
Listen to the Mating Grounds podcast: http://podbay.fm/show/894712811

They talk about what women are attracted to and the biological reasons for it as well as tons of dating advice. Start from episode 5, the first four are irrelevant.
>>
>>18375915
Ok but wtf does independence have to do with a damn date lol? I'm 21
>>
>>18375926
Ehm independence = Maturity..
Independence= Chance to make yourself, while still living at home, you don't really evolve past the "mom will bail me out-phase.. and girls "our age" ( I a little older then you) just don't go for that kind of guy.
>>
>>18375940
These girls are living at home too
>>
>>18375995
so? that is an even bigger reason for them to go for someone independent
>>
>>18376008
Girls get with bums and felons everyday. I'm just not good enough to them in their eyes.
>>
Yes, totally women's fault that they reject you. Ever thought you don't exhibit qualities they find attractive?
>>
>>18376037
Im average. I'm not saying they're bad, I'm just saying it makes me feel worthless and lowers my self esteem.
>>
>>18376039
That's a self-defeating cycle. Nothing turns girls off more than a guy who is desperate and has low self esteem.
>>
You need to lift.

Also, game is a real thing. If your game is weak then your results are weak.
>>
>>18375842

put in the effort to improve your looks and attitude or lower your standards

unless you're happy being a loner faggot all your life
>>
>>18376040
>>18376047
>>18376069
I'm just going to become a famous musician instead. They'll want me then. I dress nice and I'm decent. I see guys eveyday that dont workout with girls. I was just fucked genetically.
>>
>>18376104
You sound like an insufferable cunt. That's why girls don't like you.
>>
>>18376133
I'm not annoying and I keep my bullshit to myself. Im short and ugly,that's it. Not your assumption of being insufferable.
>>
>>18376036
Bums and Felons that know what they have to offer.
>>
>>18376228
Manipulation
>>
Look up Elliot Roger he can teach you
>>
>>18376386
He killed people and was a psycho to begin with. I never said anything misogynistic
>>
>>18375834
>tfw 6'2+ but only 6 or 7/10 max

hold me ;_;
>>
>>18376685
You resent all women, you said they are complicated
>>
>>18375898
>They always bail for a date. Like fuck im not even good enough to eat with?
Kek, I always think about this myself as well. I don't get why they act like they really enjoy my company but if I suggest going out to have coffee or whatever they "can't".
>>
>>18376008
Not OP but I might add that my friends scored with qt girls while being jobless 23 year olds.
>>
>>18376708
Resent doesn't mean hate and I said starting to. Women are complicated, that's no insult
>>
>>18376726
Yeah I know but literally everything counts as misogyny these days.
>>
>>18375827
Well hey at least you're getting rejected. Shows they're taking your suggestions seriously

Unlike the constant an unending excuse of "I didn't think you were serious!" I always get after a girl gives me her phone number, tells me what she likes, where she lives and even what fucking day she's free all because I didn't blow up her phone like the thirsty virgin I am.
>>
File: 1485911404266.jpg (9KB, 216x298px) Image search: [Google]
1485911404266.jpg
9KB, 216x298px
>>18375827
Don't go full /r9k/, you need to find why so many are rejecting you and fix it.

Is it your personality? hygiene? wardrobe? There is literally ALWAYS something. Don't give up hope OP!
>>
>>18376712
>>>18375898
>>They always bail for a date.
> Like fuck im not even good enough
> to eat with?
> Kek, I always think about this
> myself as well. I don't get why
> they act like they really enjoy
> my company but if I suggest going
> out to have coffee or whatever
> they "can't".

Change the way you think about this situation. Women can smell low self esteem a mile away. Also ask yourself, what are you usually thinking about when asking a girl out on a date?

Think the way you want your reality to be, make the best attempt to get what you want, then review.
>>
>>18377110
What am I supposed to think about when asking a girl out though?
And Idk about the low self esteem, the second to last time I asked a girl out I was feeling very confident in myself like everything was going great and it was a good moment to ask her out. But she said she was busy and didn't suggest another day.
When I say I always think about this I mean after that time. I asked another girl out afterwards, I was very pessimistic and also sperged out and spilled my spaghetti, so I was surprised when this one said yes. But then I texted her to confirm and she said she couldn't make it.
>>
>>18376883
I like how you didn't mention appearance, is it because if it's your appearance then you are basically fucked?
>>
>>18376883
Guess its my fucking face and stature. Im funny, not fat, and dress nice. I'm not fucking perfect but I'm not doing anything to harm my chances
>>
>>18377110
I hide my low self esteem very well in public
>>
maybe try to stand out a little bit more. i hope you manage to find someone soon. good luck. :)
>>
>>18375886
This.

Don't give a shit about anybody (also includes men). Research hobbies for loners.

Most important thing is to enjoy yourself and cultivate a healty lifestyle.
>>
>>18376069
This is bs except for the attitude things, but that depends more on being healthy.

So do cardio, get a hobby, do things which interest you and move on with your life. Try to grow constantly and achieve success. By success I mean something important for yourself which you want to do, not some mainstream bs about becoming the next Elon Musk or something.

Have confidence, more precisely build confidence. Consider this: everyone comes out of their mothers cluless and stupid. Don't listen to other people, consider their opinion when you think it's worth considering and that's all.
"They just don't want me." is a defeatist attitude. With this attitude you will loose in every single thing in your life. Failure is a part of life. Learn and adapt. Move out of your comfort zone, but keep your true direction. Uphold your way with courage and determination.

You should be able to score an average woman, at least. Many uglier man are with a much better woman. However you need something to connect with people. If you do nothing, bit sit all day, you won't have a single common topic with everyone and who the fuck wants to date a complete "loser". People date similar people who also do their thing.

Also go to clubs, even shy girls go there because of their friends.
>>
>>18377554
You don't. I'm>>18378434 and I know from my own journey with self-esteem that you don't. You can't. It infects thought patterns.

If your self-esteem is based on the opinion of women then you're basically fucked in all endeavors. You can't change your appearance, but you can stop being a weakling. Man the fuck up, my friend.
>>
>>18378444
>>18378434
Thanks
>>
>>18378628
You're welcome. Just work on your self-esteem and do stuff which interests you, try things out of your comfort zone and don't be afraid of failure. Failure happens.
Don't take life too seriously, you will get too entangled in meaningless stuff.

One more thing: try to distance yourself from negative people, even if they're your friends (or at least you thought they are). If they shit on you for trying to grow and do things then they aren't really your friends. Most people learn this the hard way.

Go out and make an ass of yourself today! Just try it and try something you never did before; perhaps a new way to talk to a chick you like.
Good luck!
>>
>>18375827

I resent men. We should fight. to the death.
>>
>>18376702
>only above average height and above average attractiveness
Oh poor you that must be tough
>>
>>18375851
>MGTOW faggot.
>Mgtow shit is so lame. Im already forced to single and womanless but shit not gonna accept it and bash em like a bitter fuck.

The whole point of MGTOW is to live your life without women, it's not meant to have anything to do with hating them or hurting them.
>>
>>18378979
not him but it is

the closer you are to perfection the more painful it is when you fall just short of it

I'm like a solid 8 at least and 6'1 but i'd take being a 3/10 total manlet over having this heavy burden on my shoulders
>>
>>18375827
I did totally work it out. Peculiar still that despite doing this knowing the answers doesn't resolve the problem.
>>
>>18375827
Women aren't that complicated. It's just hard to believe that they're really as simple as they are
>>
Women are not complicated. They are children that never grew up. They live and think like children. Once you understand that, you understand women.
>>
>>18379016
>>18379014
These.
>>
You let them make it complicated for you when you could make it so easy for yourself.
>>
Women are braindead narcissists just treat them like shit and you'll get a fuckton of pussy. This is the benefit in them being fucking retarded so you're able to do these kinds of things with them still feeling like they're in control
>>
>>18378995
lol you might actually be 3/10 like most "solid 8" here
>>
>>18380484
Is your job still up for grabs?
>>
File: XCOM2_ADVENTTrooper_unmasked.jpg (23KB, 358x212px) Image search: [Google]
XCOM2_ADVENTTrooper_unmasked.jpg
23KB, 358x212px
I stick to cars now machinery is honest
had experiences with relationships and the bliss isnt worth the effort, or the pain
>>
>>18375827
They're not complicated. They're just picky, selective, fickle beings.
I gave up on women and am living my life, fulfilling myself.
Fuck em.
>>
Just find some sexual thing you know she enjoys and refuse to do it.
t. experienced manipulator
>>
>>18380489
u ok man?
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.