[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK I cheated on my girlfriend with a girl I met at a Jazz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1495893057429.jpg (45KB, 899x492px) Image search: [Google]
1495893057429.jpg
45KB, 899x492px
FUCK

I cheated on my girlfriend with a girl I met at a Jazz Festival. I offered to drive her home and when we got close to her house, she told me to pull in to the park near her house. We ended up making out in the back seat of my car.

I cant tell my girlfriend, she's super sensitive, and if i tell her she'll never be able to trust anyone ever again. we've been together for a year and a half now but recently I began to get bored which most likely contributed to what I did. How can I live with myself and how should I navigate this situation?
>>
do you love her?
>>
>>18375127
Yes, I think so. Im just bored of my current lifestyle and it often hinders our relationship.
>>
>>18375140
i think you should leave her op. im sure you feel like your bound to do it again. dont hurt her.
>>
>>18375140
So you don't love her. That's it, leave her.
>>
>>18375167
haha holy fuck

this is why you never ask 4chan for dating advice. you get retarded babby responses like this one.
>>
>>18375194
you're the babby
t. another anon
>>
File: THICCKU.jpg (104KB, 1920x778px) Image search: [Google]
THICCKU.jpg
104KB, 1920x778px
>>18375194
babby responses are the best responses.

Seriously the best thing you can always do with boyfriend/girlfriend relationships is to not overanalyze and make complicated excuses for shit behavior. When someone actually cares their actions will be influenced with you in mind. Also goes the other way around too,if you actually care your actions will be influenced with them in mind.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.