[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone familiar with Walmart cashier policy? am i gonna get fired?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: pic.jpg (67KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
67KB, 500x397px
just started by first job as walmart cashier like 2 months ago
can i get fired for selling cigs to someone who was old enough (just by looking at them and by b-day) but the ID was expired?
i thought it was ok since he looked clearly old enough but my friend says im fuked
the guy at the end smiled and said "can I please have receipt? Have a nice day, anon"
was this a secret shopper going to get me fired?

anyone familiar with walmart policy on this?
will this be just a coaching or a fire?
>>
No, that's not illegal. Their age didn't expire, just their legal right to drive.
>>
>>18374924
in the future an expired ID is never considered legally valid. neither at a bar or at a store.
>>
>>18374924
There's a 90% chance nothing is going to happen. You aren't that high on the food chain for management to be paying THAT much attention to.

Also some advice: I know you're down on the rocks to be working at Walmart of all places but you don't need to feel so desperate and delicate with the job. You have to try REALLY FUCKING HARD and BLATANTLY ignore simple warnings(EX: You have 15 absences so they pull you aside and tell you to not miss another day,then you go on to call in 4 more times) to get fired or even get coached.
>>
>>18374924
If anything you'd get a flick on the nose and told never to do it again.

I've worked at two stores for roughly four years (High school/College), two of which were mostly register work. As long as you're a good worker otherwise they're not going to crucify you.
>>
>>18374945
^^this
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.