[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Emotional bonds are unsexy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Cool_8e277f_402933.gif (1005KB, 227x136px) Image search: [Google]
Cool_8e277f_402933.gif
1005KB, 227x136px
I've heard some people say that emotional connections significantly improve your sex life.

I've found that for me, it is the complete opposite. Sex with a woman that I care about is really unsatisfying and sometimes, I lose my erection. I seem to prefer sex with someone I don't care about.

What's going on with me?
>>
You're a man. Only bitches want emotional connections.
>>
>>18374923
I very much prefer blowing my load in my current gf because I really have a very strong emotional connection with her......
I didn't see that coming, and would have agreed with you until recently....

maybe you've never had a real emotional connection?
>>
>>18374923
You aren't a beta faggot.
>>
>>18374923
Maybe you're afraid of getting close to someone.
>>
I've been in love, although they deny how I felt for their own convenience and I've been heartbroken, so I am facing the possibility of doing this but I'm afraid of it. I think I'd rather be alone than fuck strangers but I will be so frustrated sexually, maybe I will just take those chemical castration meds. Do they work for all people?
>>
>>18374923
Maybe stop thinking with your penis and think about the fact that short term sex with random girls does nothing but solidify this apathy and emotional stagnation that you have going on. What you are describing, to some sounds like freedom but in actuality is chaining you to a bad habit of seeking out meaningless connections under the guise of sex for fulfillment. Look internally at what you are running from with real emotional connections before you subject yourself to more STD risks.
>>
>>18374923
your pic related.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.