[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking raw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: lol.jpg (82KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
82KB, 774x1032px
Should I do it? Do you recommend the morning after pill and does it work well?
>>
Dude. Either use a condom, or get a prescription for birth control. Plan B works, but it also gives you the worse fucking period of your life.

Don't be a stupid slut.
>>
Please get an IUD and also use condoms anyway because men are hideous monsters who will give you Herpes
>>
the morning after pill is not birth control

1. it costs 40 fucking dollars a pop
2. it is only 85% effective
3. it has massive side effects

get the pill or an IUD
>>
>>18374874

if it is with your SO then consider birth control or IUD. Plan B is for fuckups and can hormonally fuck you up for like a week afterwards. I iknow me and my gf have fucked up a few times with pulling out.

If it is with randos then condoms.. as much as they suck, they dont suck as bad as herpes aids, the clap etc...

for context, fucking raw is awesome and will make you feel closer to your SO....
Also, buttsex is one way to avoid the pregnancy part of being cummed in.
>>
>>18374887
condoms are not 100% against herpes
>>
Plan B fucked me up good when I took it

>worst cramps of my life after taking it
>period was horrendous
>felt like puking my guts out
The dicking I got wasn't even worth it.

Birth control is a good option if you plan on being fucked raw frequently, just wait a month after starting it for better protection. I've been on BC for 2 1/2 years and I fucking hate it but at least I'm not pregnant.
>>
>>18374887

+1 Can't trust any of them.
>>
>>18374920
>>18374934
>>18374884
Good time to take it? I heard you don't have to take it the morning after and the sooner you take it, the better chance you have, like 95%+

its with SO
>>
>>18374984
>returning anon that said it fucked them up

Nah, don't have to wait until the morning. I HAD to wait until the morning because nothing was open and it still worked fine, but take it ASAP for the best chance of it working.
>>
>>18374984
the sooner the better. It never becomes 95%.
I just used one and read the entire instruction packet - they say over and over to use other birth control methods if you can plan ahead.

http://planbonestep.com/about.aspx
>prevents "nearly" 7 out of 8 pregnancies
>It is not intended for routine use because it is not as effective as regular birth control methods.

why are you even bothering to come to /adv/ if you just ignore every single person's advice
go fuck raw and blow your money on plan b, enjoy. that's what you wanted to hear isnt it?
>>
>>18374874
Have the baby OP. Anything else and you'll regret it
>>
>>18374984
~72 hours, but the odds go down as time goes forward, so best not to wait. next morning is fine.

also, the heavier you are the lower the chances are it works... says right on the box
>>
Don't get fucked raw without being on the pill. It ain't worth the trouble trust me
>>
>>18374874
The pull out method actually works I've been doing it for years....

The caveat is you only have to fuck it up once. Also as the girl, its not up to you, and not all guys are good at it. I know I'm good at it, but I'm the one in control.
>>
>>18374984
You can also get the copper IUD afterwards, which is 99% effective as a plan B. But if you're going to go that route you might as well get it ahead of time and make sure it's provided for by your health insurance. Mad expensive otherwise.

You could also use a diaphragm, But those are way less effective.

But men are whores, don't trust them even if they say they're clean. Use a condom and make sure he doesn't stealth.
>>
Herpes doesn't happen desu if both of you are virgins
>>
My wife has bad migraines, so she can't have birth-control, because medical complications and I have a latex allergy, so we've always done the pull out method. 13 years strong, and no kids. We had one instance of having to buy plan-B because of well.. we were new at the whole sex thing and it happened. Other than that, pull out method has worked.
>>
>>18376174
You sure you're not sterile?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.