[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am bored in my current relationship and I dont know why. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: phuket.jpg (93KB, 600x252px) Image search: [Google]
phuket.jpg
93KB, 600x252px
I am bored in my current relationship and I dont know why.

I have only ever been in one serious relationship prior to this. Only ever slept with 2 people (this relationship included).

However I find myself bored and I feel like I shouldnt be.

My girlfriend is beautiful, has an amazing body, is intelligent and ambitious even plays overwatch/starcraft and league of legends with me. Literally sounds like every guys dream, which she is. I remember before I met her, I was at a function and all my guy friends and guys from my class and other random guys (literally 10+ decent looking guys) were all talking about how amazing this girl is and how she is "wife material" and I was like pffft.

We celebrated 2 years together last week.

She shares the same hobbies as me and we are quite adventurous.

But somehow I am bored. No matter what I have tried I find myself quite bored. Thinking of other possibilities with other girls striking my interest (which shouldnt be happening)

We had a fight recently about something stupid and the only thing stopping me from ending things was not wanting to be alone and remembering how shit I felt for months after my last breakup and how many regrets I had then which I am sure I will have now if I do.

I feel like I get bored too easily and that there is something wrong with me. I know I am taking things for granted. I should be happy, she is most guys dream girl.

(pic non related)
>>
>>18374293
Our sex life is pretty good too, we have sex atleast every second day. I somehow still manage to jack off quite a bit though, I have a really high sex drive for some reason. I feel like I may have a problem.
>>
Do her a favor and leave her
>>
>>18374293
Give me her contact info. I'll take her off your hands and show her what a real man is like.

She'll drop you like a hot potato.
>>
>>18374381
Some great advice there mate! thanks for your valuable input. Much appreciated!
>>
How often do you spend together? How often do you still see your friends?

If you're spending too much time together that might be a problem, relationships are about balance not codependency.
>>
>>18374402
We have been spending a lot of time together. She basically lives with me I guess.

Most of our friends have dropped out of college or graduated. We both dont have many friends left in the small town that my college is in.

I do feel like this is a contributing factor, but I do tend to just get bored easily. It happened with my ex girlfriend too, I didnt spend as much time with her and I had a lot of friends around. I still got bored and eventually ended things because of it. Regretted it afterwards and felt really shit about myself for a long time.

Fucking wish I could change that about me. A lot of me feels like I have "missed out" I know this seems childish, but I used to be pretty fat and ugly in school. Never had any girls interested. Then first year college I lost a shit ton of weight and was pretty skinny and looked much better and some girls started showing interest. Basically immediately started dating my ex. Started going to gym, gained a lot of muscle and I dress much better now too. A lot of girls show interest now. When I broke up with my ex I didnt see anyone or hookup with anyone for months. First person that I kissed or did anything with since that breakup is my current gf.

I feel like I need to be a manwhore and get that out of my system, but I feel like I will regret losing my girlfriend and that I will realise that I really am/took her for granted.
>>
>>18374402
this. codependency kills relationships

what're you doing to build your life and better the future of your relationship? are you just in a sort of rut where the relationship isn't progressing, where you're not progressing, where you're not supporting her progressing? what are your plans for the future of that relationship and what are you doing to make that happen. stagnation is always boring OP. there's nothing surprising there.

also maybe you do get bored easily in which case I encourage you to learn to appreciate the small things because big things take time. idk what things you would focus on but as an example, try to be content with the warmth of her against you, the sensation of her hand in yours, her voice, the next time you're cuddling on the couch or in bed or whatever.

I think that's the key word "content" life isn't constant excitement OP. be content and boredom won't be a problem. of course you're going to have to match momentary contentment with drive to progress all aspects of your life and the relationship because as I've said, stagnation is bad.
>>
>>18374456
It does feel like we are stagnant at the moment, but it is our last year at college and our last year in this town. Things might change I guess.
>>
>>18374293
this happens in long term relationships, the novelty of love kind of wears down and you get "bored". but you're not really bored, you've just been used to puppy love for so long that anything less feels inadequate. she's your girlfriend and your best friend at this point, not just your girlfriend.

most relationships tend to max out right about now because people feel like
>>18374370
>>18374381
these dumb fucks and think they need somebody new. you don't. its a natural feeling and you just have to sit down and evaluate if you want to spend a significant portion of your life with this person, possible even marry them. if you get over this hump its likely you'll be together for a while.

my advice is to try doing something new with your girlfriend; going out someplace you've never been, taking a vacation or a trip, or trying some new kinky shit in bed. something you've never done before.

she sounds like your dream girl and it sounds like you aren't fighting and get along well.
and I know 100% for a fact that if you guys broke up you would be crying for months and regretting it for years.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.