[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brother in Law is Stealing From Me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

After my wife's mom died, her brother moved in with us. We had the room, after all. It's been about four years and he's been working for me since then with him constantly talking about finding new work. Due to my wife's recentl diagnoses of Leukemia, I've been out of the house for weeks at a time with her at the hospital during her recovery. I just went back to my house (about three hours from the hospital I've been staying at) and found out that he been stealing money from me, about $600 since I've first left for the hospital. (About a 5 weeks ago)
I'm irate, I've given him work and shelter for the last four years and that's not enough? I'd fire him and kick his ass out if it weren't my sick wife's brother. What should I do?
>>
>>18374021
Kick his ass out, no excuse, if you don't put your foot down he'll keep on doing it
>>
>>18374021
Get the money back, the kick him out
>>
>>18374030
>>18374080
I'd love it to be that simple. But I can't just throw him out on the streets. This is my brother.
>>
>>18374597

No it's not, it's your wife's brother who is a thief.

If you haven't sat him down and talked to him about it already, you should. You're already providing him room and board, and he steals more money from you? You don't have any responsibility taking care of someone who doesn't want to take care of themselves.
>>
>>18374619
>op: its this way
>you: NO YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT YOUR OWN SITUATION
k den
>>
>>18374021
Does he even pay for rent, etc? This is unacceptable either way and I'd kick him out. He will manage.
>>
>>18374625

I didn't say you were wrong about your own situation. I'm saying he's not your brother. He's also stealing from you, which is a fireable offense for any employee at any business. And he works for you. You have every right to kick him out.
>>
>>18374021
Don't listen to all these fucking white males OP. Just keep giving him everything, keep letting him spit in your face and abuse your hospitality by stealing your hard earned money. Keep letting him fuck over his sisters husband. Are you even letting him fuck your wife? What kind of host are you. He is your brother in law after all.
>>
You are not a real human bean if you steal when it isn't absolitely necessary when there is an available surplus.

If he stole because he couldn't make money working, you should reconsider things and offer him help. If he did not need to steal, then you need to wear his pelt as a bathroom robe.
>>
>>18374021
>he's been working for me since then

give him a raise so he can move out and get his own place
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.