[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sleeping with co-workers question how does one have a sexual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

sleeping with co-workers question

how does one have a sexual relationship with a co-worker that doesn't interfere with their working relationship, especially in case it ends? what's the best strategy to minimize risk?
>>
>>18373969
>how does one have a sexual relationship with a co-worker that doesn't interfere with their working relationship, especially in case it ends?
one can't

>what's the best strategy to minimize risk?
not having one

how many times you dumb niggers need to be taught this

YOU DONT SHIT WHERE YOU EAT
>>
not op, but I'm glad this thread popped up. Pretty sure a co-worker of mine wants to fuck. and I'm only hesitant, well because she's a co-worker. so interest bump
>>
Go for it.

What's the worst it could happen, seriously?

Answer: you and her being cold with each other on the work which would make the work itself better focused without the sexual tension to distract you both.
>>
Im wondering the same thing.. I just ended the relationship my ex. I think she wanted to cheat, so I cut her loose.

Any ways, I have a filipina coworker, 40, that I know wants a fling/nsa. She told me she likes me and later asked me about what I thought about cumming on a girls face for age benifits, I was like Wtf, a was still in a relationship at the time. She is married, to an older white guy. And today she gave me advice about dating coworkers.. dont date coworker, you can fuck them but dont date them.

Im tempted to hit it.

And I have another 21 year old coworker tell me that I should do nsa too, ppl tell me she is likes me. Im trying to get her to go out for drinks but she says she is afraid of what she will say once drunk.
>>
I mean you can sex/date coworkers but only if you think you can be handle yourself well.

For example, if shit doesn't work out are you able to end it gracefully? That means breaking up or stopping WITHOUT JUMPING SHIP TO SOMEONE ELSE. Because if it seems like you're just switching people that is going to cause no end to the drama.

Secondly, are YOU able to keep things professional if they break up with you, regardless of the circumstances?
>>
>>18375496
Lol, forgot to answer the main question, my ex and I work together.

Dont move in together.

We live together and now she is in processes of moving out. Im in my 30s and she is in her 20s, we both know our relationship is dead. I told her that I dont want to hurt her and I dont want to be hurt. We are keeping it civil so far, friends now.
>>
>>18373983
Dude shut the fuck up, in my past 3 jobs I've slept with my managers and fellow co workers and nothing happened.

Everyone stayed cool and the topic was never really brought up cause we both knew we were at work and that it didn't make sense to talk about fucking each other

Hell, one of my jobs I got cause I slept with a manager. We fucked and she put me at the top of the interview list and I got the job the very same week

Don't talk if you don't have a clue, like anything you can do it if both parties are mature enough to separate work and play.
>>
>>18375560
Maybe you just were good in bed? Or maybe just big, so you didnt have problems
>>
File: 1392662430852.png (943KB, 1500x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1392662430852.png
943KB, 1500x1060px
>when you've fallen for your boss at work
>when it's not just a physical attraction
>you actually admire them as a person
>and they smell good
>not the perfume, but their b.o.
>you work with them at least 4/7 days a week
>you spend more time with them on the job than with your S.O.
>their ability to handle pressure is a turn on

>when you work with them

>and the real kicker
>you've flirted enough to know that they would, if things were different
>>
>>18375589
boner bump
>>
>>18375592
https://youtu.be/4ldjbjwim4k

>it's lewd anon
>it's damned lewd
>>
>>18375589
Damn
It's like looking in a mirror to my soul
>>
>>18375560
do you work manual labour jej
that legit sounds like something out of a tv. I don't mean it in a bad way, just watch an american tvshow
>>
>>18375560

>I'm the exception so that means every experience is just like mine

*Sigh*
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.