[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Broken dick?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1491908053835.gif (303KB, 765x551px) Image search: [Google]
1491908053835.gif
303KB, 765x551px
ANY DOCTORS HERE CAN YOU PLEASE HELP
I used to hump the floor to masturbate as a teen since jerking off didn't arouse me back then. it's now bent downwards and fir a year and a half now I can barely owner rate my girlfriend. I was too scared to talk to my dictionary but I mistakenly called his house and I think he's ignoring me now

PLEASE HELP
>>
Why were you scared to talk to a dictionary?
>>
>>18373556
You need to get some help, start with a simple dictionary. I doubt insurance will pay for it but it won't cost that much.
>>
>>18373556
dont worry op this is perfectly normal, as you mature through your later teenaged years the curvature of the penile shaft changes in according to hormonal balances. For example a normal heterosexual mans penis tends to curve upwards because growth is stimulated more in bottom half if the shaft, non straight orientations tend to produce a straight shaft. Very rarely the opposite happens, and downward curving shaft happens. No one is quite sure why this happens but some studies have suggested it better facilitates penetrating oneself in the anus, you may be a faggot op.
>>
>>18373556
I think I'm having a stroke
>>
Not OP but my dick is curved horizontally. Should I just kill myself now?
>>
>>18373651
Did you know that you can aim your dick by hand and once it is in place, you can just grind your hips and hump gently and still get yourself off with no problem?
>>
File: National-Bird-Of-Ukraine.jpg (283KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
National-Bird-Of-Ukraine.jpg
283KB, 1024x768px
>>18373665
That's not really the issue. I'm just afraid any woman is going to look at it and laugh, since it looks like the neck of a swan.
>>
>>18373686
>laught
Girls are afraid of you laughting at their assymetrical boobs and pic related.

The only real advice is to stop worrying and try your luck.
>>
>>18373591
>>18373614
my phone changed it to doctor for some reason. it's kinda funny that happened, but I meant doctor
>>18373620
and the point of all that was?
>>18373702
luckily my girlfriend doesn't care. but it still feels weird
>>
Humped my bed till I was 24. Guess I'm lucky my fuck is working normally. Did you ever try forcing yourself to do it the normal way? What kind of angle are we talking here anyways?
>>
>>18374465
if it's ok, see for yourself >>>/soc/25273671
>>
>>18373620
10/10 kek
>>
>>18373651
how big are you, and is it bent like it is here>>18374538?
>>
nump
>>
>>18373702
xD
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.