[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend said he might be attracted to males. He said he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

My boyfriend said he might be attracted to males. He said he's gotten hard at the thought of having sex with males but wouldn't date one.
He always loses his boner whenever we do lewd stuff too, so it makes me scared that he isn't even leaning towards bicurious and is just a full blown homo.
Do I dump him? I don't want to risk it and next thing you know he's cheating on me with another dude. I already had something similar happen with a previous boyfriend.
>>
pls respond
>>
>>18372928
Yes tell him you are willing to put a strap on and pleasure his anus. Tell him it's your fantasy and make him your little bitch !!
>>
>>18372928
Dump that faggot.
>>
File: IMG_0181.jpg (85KB, 711x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0181.jpg
85KB, 711x510px
If it's to the point you believe he's gay and not just bicurious, you should let him go. Neither of you will be satisfied in a sexual sense if he's attracted to males. However, you should have a talk with him first, maybe suggest a short break to give him time to figure himself out? And if it ends, then it ends. If he comes back, he's no longer confused and you both can continue to fix your relationship.
>>
>>18372928
Dating a bisexual man as a woman is one of the worst things. Cut your losses now honestly. I speak from experience.
>>
>>18373937
Seconded
>>
>>18372928

>but i wouldnt date one

he doesn't know it yet, but hes wrong. every guy i have had sex with said this, and they later came out as a full fledged homo and dating dudes. he just cant imagine it yet because hes used to hetero normativity.

this is assuming hes gay / bi though. if hes legit just bicurious then it might be a phase, but if hes had this nagging suspicion for a LONG time, then yeah hes probably gay and having trouble getting it out.
>>
Give up on a guy like that. I dated TWO bisexual men and they both turned full blown gay after it was over, not to mention it was already hard being with them since I never felt their love.
>>
Dont sleep with men that stick their dicks in other mens butts or are thinking about it behind your back their colons are breeding grounds for all kinds of sexually transmitted diseases and there are alot of women who have fucked bisexual men who have become sterile because of shit given to them it is dangerous.
These women go from some what open or accepting to bi guys or homosexuals in relationship or society too fucking hating them because their body's are ruined and cant have baby's from a contracted std from a cheating partner or a one night stand from a man who hasn't disclosed his sexual past,
seriously op your playing with fire
>>
op btfo. lmao
>>
>>18374912
you are retarded
>>
File: cia hothead.jpg (88KB, 377x325px) Image search: [Google]
cia hothead.jpg
88KB, 377x325px
>>18374915
Some one get this hothead out of here.
>>
>>18374912
Being bi-curios and being a cheater are not the same thing.
I think you mean to say , dont date shitty people
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>being such a bad woman you've turned multiple boyfriends gay

Damn OP
>>
File: Tony-Sirico.png (91KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
Tony-Sirico.png
91KB, 242x208px
>>18374933
The worlds a shitty place kid.
>>
>>18372928
Ok, speaking as bi-male here: (actually bi, not closeted homo, probably 70/30 women to men in terms of what I want)

Him liking dicks is fine, and talking about it is fine. However, if he hasn't ever done it and he wants to... he probably will eventually. Thats not cause he is a full out homo, its because he wants to explore his sexuality.
This is no different than dating a guy who only had sex with you, but really wants to fuck more women....

at the end of the day, he either wants you or he wants more.
>>
>>18374940
yes, lots of people cheat... not just bi curious dudes.

they are not related. Following your line of thinking, nobody should ever date because they will be cheated on
>>
>>18372928
What kind of lewd stuff?
That matters....
>>
File: IMG_0133.png (410KB, 807x1106px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0133.png
410KB, 807x1106px
>>18374913
>>18374938
lmao yeah I think I just end up scaring dudes away or something

To everyone else, he already dumped me earlier today so I guess I'm free before anything shitty happened like him actually going after the cock.
But now all of our mutual friends turned their backs on me because that's how breaking up works I guess?
>>
>>18374978
either you're a cunt and everyone knows it,
or your "friends" are total assholes

either way, go get new and better friends
>>
>>18374951
im talking about where a pooey dick has been without your knowledge and the implications it has on a women's body you all sperged out about the cheating comment,
Lol if you cunts want to chat about how gay or not gay it is point is if hes chasing a cheeky dick you never know if it comes back to bite you in the arse,
No one addressed my point and concern of infertility and the fact that gays carry a hell of a lot more of risk for stds and other serious infections.
How hard is that to understand?
I don't fucking care how much of a mean dick you wanna suck go have at it to all the homos getting more butt hurt then they are used to in this thread,
Just keep your destructive cocks away from the cradles of life.
>>
>>18374983
Leaning towards the asshole "friends" 'cause they've been dicks to me before for over stupid shit like having different opinions from them.
They're like this sheep herd and I'm the black sheep in the group. I was always the oddball.
I'm not mad though because I actually have other decent respectful friends.
>>
>>18374990
I fucked a really dirty girl in the ass with no condom... does that count?

You're are homophobic, you are confusing 'gay' with 'bad people' . Yes, putting your dick in a bunch of asses then putting in your gfs mouth is risky... but at that point, its cause you're a piece of shit, not bisexual.

And no, men don't have more 'diseases' than women do... ANal sex is a stronger vector than vaginal sex, but I've got some news for ya buddy..... Women and anus too and get fucked in the ass all the time.

You are just a prejudice hate filled person who cherry picks facts to support your flawed conclusion

I hope you get an STD from a woman who was cheating on you..... just to drive home the point
>>
>>18374996
Go get your body tested OP for a health check

Next relationships keep some freinds separate its always good to have the real outcast-ed mate or two who hates the world or mutual freinds more than you at least you know they will be their afterwards from a break up social circle collapse
(previously held together by one or two couples)

>>18375008

>You're are homophobic
>You are just a prejudice hate filled person

>I hope you get an STD from a woman who was >cheating on you

lol fag

you mad maggot?

its well known the risks of unprotected sex in the gay community pointing that out to a women because she might of been continuing a relationship with a man who could of decided one night to go balls deep is bigoted and homophobic,
Your post reeks of reddit you have to go back.
>>
>>18375042
fuck you dude, her post didn't say he is cheating on her... you just assumed that,
he might be gay, therefore he cheats on her and has aids..... you're fucked in the head

he did probably break up with her to go have his first gay experience.... sure whatever, guess he has aids now and cheats on everyone and never uses a condom, cause thats what fags do right?
>>
File: G-banger.png (156KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
G-banger.png
156KB, 300x298px
>>18375056

Looks like we got a guilty consciousness here,

Have you been fucking guys in the arse with no condom... does that count?

Like i have already stated not that it matters your emotions have full control over you like a bear with a twink in a fuck swing.

I said the risks of him cheating and chasing after after a juicy one, lord knows some raging degenerate lurking homo who is looking forward to the day the fascist government he memes into power purges him is reading this with a grin, these blokes are like a wolf on a full moon their hunger wont be satisfied until they have got a mouthful.
Have you got a girl infected before and convinced yourself the likely hood from you performing some docking maneuvers has absolutely nothing to do with it?
Look these struggles are yours to do deal with maybe start another thread and ill see what i contribute to help you,
But don't be so selfish this thread is about a young woman that people are trying to give practical advice too and the fact raging homos have a much higher rate of infection of stds, aids and god knows what other biological weapon grade organisms having their atoms smashed in the back room of a nightclub, it has zero to do with your emotions don't be such an evil selfish person that would deny a women fact based evidence and a rational discussion to help her draw her conclusions by silencing people who have hurt your feelings and make you want to control the discourse of free expression this could save a lady from a lifetime of being a childless woman, you absolute monster.
>>
>>18375151
literally none of those things have happened
all of your arguments are fallacies. you spread ignorance and fear

you haven't hurt my feelings, you're just a moron. It is futile trying to make you recognize your prejudice so I'm done
you're a piece of shit, and you should kill yourself (i mean that)

also, this thread was concluded when she said he broke up with her earlier today.... problem solved
>>
File: Sic-Cunt.png (248KB, 400x410px) Image search: [Google]
Sic-Cunt.png
248KB, 400x410px
>>18375168

I spread Love

This is Australia signing out see you on the boards lads.
>>
top quality bants on /adv/ tonight
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.