[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

safe sexting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

so my girlfriend occasionally sends me a sexy selfie, but nothing too explicit. she's afraid that the pics might fall into the wrong hands if I lose my phone or if someone looks at my messages.
are there any options out there for safe sexting? a specific app?
>>
Snapchat. Photos get deleted after they're sent unless you screenshot.
>>
>>18372664
are you worried about this or is she? you both would need to be for this to work, like deleting. its probable she has sexy pics she not only sent you but other guys as well. that's what women do, it makes them feel good.
>>
File: 1496146742304.jpg (45KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496146742304.jpg
45KB, 720x720px
>>18372723
This is why I believe any time a girl is "afraid of sending nudes", she's lying.

They think "I'll know if he screenshots it" is the ultimate protection. It just means she isn't sending you any.
>>
>>18372664
women take pics to be seen and there is an expectation they will be.
>>
>>18372723
This. Snapchat will also notify you if someone does take a screenshot.
>>
>>18372747

but that doesn't make sense. If she sends something truly explicit, then snap chat is just going to let her know that he capped it.

once its capped, its just as vulnerable as anything else on the phone, and/or its just as likely he shares it as anything else before then.

there is no such thing as 'safe' sexting in that sense.

If there was, the RIAA would have found it by now and used it to have all these bootleg movies and streaming on lockdown.
>>
>>18372780
Then don't screencap it so his gf doesn't go ballistic on him.
>>
bleep by bittorent
>>
Bumping because I've been with my girlfriend for 5 months and she still won't send nudes
>>
>>18372780
I use a screen recording app to keep noods
>>
Snapchat lol
>>
>>18372664
There is no such thing as safe sexting but sure, I guess snapchat is the closest you'll get to it.

>>18372801
If you've been together for 5 months and she still hasn't, she most likely never will.
>>
>>18372801
if you already see her naked irl then whats the problem
>>
>>18372664
She doesn't want to reveal her dick to you not yet too soon
>>
>>18373026
Trading nudes is just fun to do, man. Almost everyone has done it.
>>
>>18372723
Software engineer here. People who use Snapchat for the delet function are retards. It's extremely easy to take a screenshot without it notifying the other user. I have a box setup that captures all packets from Snapchat account and stores images silently. It's great for nudes.
>>
>>18373046
So the problem is that you want nudes to send to other people.
>>
Bluetooth IMO is the safest it gets.
>>
>>18373221
No the problem is the person can't have enough trust to do them
>>
>>18373079
How do I get this?
>>
that's a legit problem with nudes. so can I ask you this, you're with her, why do you need nudes? so you can jack off all the time? why are you not saving that for her? also how are you not bored to death of jacking off when you can have the real thing?

me personally, I've never really done the nudes thing.
>>
>>18373443
it's just that at the moment I only see her once a week or so. so yeah, I need to jack off in the mean time
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.