[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In 2013 i flew to Sweden to pick up my girlfriend that i had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: panic.jpg (18KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
panic.jpg
18KB, 660x440px
In 2013 i flew to Sweden to pick up my girlfriend that i had been long distance dating for 6 ish months.

We lived together for over 4 years.

When we first got together I was 17, I turned 22 this year. I turned 22 on the 17th of March (happy st patty's) my mom died of cancer on the 6th of March...

Saturday two weeks ago, My FIANCE, packed her stuff while i was out of the house and left me.

A few days ago i saw text messages with this fucking asshole she's had feelings for who lives in the next town over. Some stupid shit like ''Good morning handsome <3''

My shrink diagnosed me with some PTSD shit.. I've suffered with anxiety for well over 10 years. I've now turned to bottles of whiskey and benzos to relieve my stress.

She called me on the phone yesterday and i had a seizure and started violently shaking, eventually fainting.

Wtf do I do guys?

I'm now sitting in this apartment, having all bills to myself etc, my finances are shit. I currently have about 3 dollars on my fucking bank account..

I'm going to inherit money from my mom.. So in like 3 or 4 months i'll be golden, but currently i'm fucked.

WWYD?
>>
>>18372518
Kill yourself bro :^)
>>
>>18372518
Life can be shit.
Stay strong, stay motivated. And never trust women.
>>
>>18372534
So I should become gay? Got it. I'm now gay.

No but srsly, known this bitch for 8 years. She betrays me for this fuckface low life peace of shit, sorry if my typing is garbege, i'm kinda fucked yp .
>>
>>18372548
Put some order in your life.
Don't become gay.
Life's hard and women will betray you. That's just how things work.
>>
>>18372552

I'm tryi ng to get my liuef in order but itss hard.
like im never rely on alcohol and stuff to help but for fuckcs sake, i'm smiling for onece like.

I fraeked out yestdray when shee called me.
It was hard.

But yeah, i wanta become an englihs teacher.
I'm honestly realyl good at the language.
It dosnt seem that way right noaw butcause im fuckng wasted but husually my spelling etc is 1000ยค%

So ive spokn to the schooloo disctirxt and i might be abe l to finish mty degree starting thid years and i want to do that. And ill inherrit money from my dead mom and i'll get my license and a sweeeeeeeet asf cuking ride and thingssl be good yahnknow meant ?
>>
>>18372558
Dude you should really cut down on the benzos, and fucking don't drink when you're on them!!!!! I'm speaking as your friend here, you know me and how much I know, cut that shit out. You will kill yourself if you keep mixing those two. I'm surprised I failed to remember until now.
>>
>>18372518

Benzos are shit and alcohol is a crappy friend. Lay off both and never combine them ya idiot. I can't say what to do with finances other than cut here and there while finding new forms of income. Expect to stretch every dollar.

As for your ex? Fuck that bitch. I'm not here to downplay or invalidate your pain, every man I've known that has gone through a break or divorce goes nuclear and tears it up for a while. You've got a serious death ontop of that. Get help that's not in the form of substance abuse and get your shit together.

Take it from a guy that got hurt from an ex, abused benzos, alcohol and wrecked a car. No woman is worth destroying yourself over and I still wish I had sight in my left eye.
>>
>>18372605
Speaking for OP here. He has recently been signed off his psychologist because he can't afford the sessions. He is not one to turn to substance abuse, but yesterday was extremely rough on him, and as of late he's been taking those benzos every now and then (which he found in his mother's house, sheesh).

More often than not if he struggles he calls or texts me. Thanks for hammering in my point though.
>>
>>18372616
who are you
>>
>>18372623
OP's best friend.
>>
>>18372518

>Sweden.
That should've been your first red flag to be honest.

They literally invite rapists into the country so they can get responsibility-free D.

Now you can say "b-b-but that's different, it's rape".
Is it?
Really?

Because if it was rape surely they'd try to stop it.
Not make excuses for them such as "sexual emergencies" and that the poor oppressed dindu "didn't know what he was doing because he dumb and oppressed 'n' shieeet".

If actions speak louder than words, their actions are metaphorically running down the street shouting "I love cock, GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE".

God damn.

Never date a Swedish women, A german woman, a Canadian woman, and shit, even be wary of British women.
>>
>>18372669
The woman was an American citizen that moved to Sweden around the age of 10. She was not typically swedish at all... She's lived in America and here way longer than she lived in Sweden when combined.
>>
>>18372688

Of course.

It's not like just 2 years in a prison changes someone, after all, they were freer for longer.

If she were there for longer than a year, and let's say she is an adult,--- she spent at least 8 years there.

She spent her adolescence there. Formative years where the brain makes important changes.

But no.
She wouldn't have been shaped the that experience, you're right.
>>
Benzo withdrawal fucks with your seizure threshold. Xanax in particular has a short half-life.
>>
>>18372694
You know... I know a lot of Swedish people, and have been there many times. This chick, like I said, was not typically Swedish. She was practically a hermit living with her American mom and siblings. Now I'm not trying to defend her, I'm actually more trying to say that it doesn't matter what country you're from, you can be a stone cold bitch anyway.

This was most likely caused by the shithead. He is manipulative as hell, and she was weak it seems.
>>
>>18372518
Relationships aren't forever OP and can end at any time for any reason. She caught the feels for someone else which means her feels for you weren't as strong as you believed
>>
OP here. Been busy since I posted this. My bestie has been speaking on my behalf. He's dead on BTW. This bitch was American living in Sweden, only got her Swedish citizenship because I talked her into it. We were inseparable. We were supposed to get married in literally a month from now. Two days ago a dance instructor called me saying SHE talked to him a few months ago saying we needed dance lessons for the damn wedding. Now she's gone and moved in with this fucking slimeball of a human being. He swooped in and fucking manipulated the shit out of her. I honestly hope that he goes crazy again and fucks it up. Imma inherit all these monies and work out and become a Greek god alpha fuck and get my degree and just be the closest thing to perfect I can ever be. She can just sit there with her shitty retail job making minimum wage. Fuck these bitches. Hope he has a ton of STD's. Lol
>>
>>18373097
>dance instructor called me saying SHE talked to him a few months ago saying we needed dance lessons for the damn wedding. Now she's gone and moved in with this fucking slimeball of a human being. He swooped in and fucking manipulated the shit out of her

dude...
>>
>>18373097
She's a whore, end of story. Become rich and fuck her over. Because there's no better vengeance than success.
>>
File: Rn00VXr.jpg (116KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Rn00VXr.jpg
116KB, 667x1000px
Allow me to lay some wisdom on u op. I know it's difficult right now, and u been thru hell. But think it this way, before u married that cock hungry slut, u found out her true colors. Wouldn't it be way worse if u married her and she cucked u everyday?
>>
>>18373109
Yeah..

So not only do I have to deal with all this shit. But I keep being reminded of her and her fucking crap. Dance instructors etc.
>>
>>18373128
Think about it this way, if ur involved in a car crash, would u rather loose ur car than ur leg?
>>
>>18372518
Change your # . She's a slut and you should stay away before you catch a disease from her ...don't be stupid ok you already got dick breath from her
>>
>>18373160
Yeah, I made the mistake of staying friends with her on FB etc. Removed her after what happened yesterday.
>>
>>18373114
Is that you Vx?
>>
I wanna thank everyone for their input, i feel a lot better now.

I've sobered up from the shit i took and whatever i drank earlier.

I'm gonna get my shit together, inherit this monez and get my degree and shit.

Nothing is set in stone. But one thing is for sure, this bitch is gone. I don't care what happens in the near future, she comes knocking on my door that shit is locked homie! lol.

I will pray to Satan every night to give her all the STD's that exist.

DISREGARD FEMALES
ACQUIRE CURRENCY.
>>
>>18373561

You're kind of acquiring money from your mother though, who is a female.

Sorry for your loss though. Your ex sounds like a slut. Don't let her come back when you've got your money.
>>
>>18372529
Fuck off and leave anon alone.
>>
>>18372631
Are you there with him?
>>
OP's best friend is at home. I am OP. I am at another friends house. Drank up all my whiskey and some other memes. He told me to bring whatever alcohol I had left to his place so I'd stop drinking.
>>
>>18373676
Not currently, but I'm there for him when he needs to talk. He told me he made a thread and it was pretty easy to find.
>>
Rape her and her boyfriend and blame it on muhammad
>>
>>18374062
You win one Internet, my good friend.
>>
>>18372558
Go get that noose ready you fucking degenerate.
>>
>>18374795
Nah I'd rather stay alive and do something with my life. I know. It takes energy etc but we can all accomplish something if we set our mind to it :)
>>
>Swede
she's fucking Tyrone, isn't she? :^)
>>
>>18376242
Lolwut
>>
OP here. Just had another seizure. This bitch is now spamming my best friend with shit, calling him names and stuff. The douche she's dating has also spammed him with crap. I tried messaging him but then my arm started shaking and then my legs etc etc and I fainted again. I woke up in the hallway. I tried going to the bathroom to wash my face and on my way there... Well yeah. Things are going real well right now lol. Honestly whoever talked about getting a noose ready I think he might have been on to something.
>>
>>18377317
He replied to my message, he was just busy, he's such a good guy. I feel sorry for everyone who doesn't have a good friend like that.
>>
Emptied another botttttleee!!!! :D:D: D: D D: D: :DD::D : : :D :D :D :

Fuck literally everything, i want to die. OMASOMASPGOMASGOAPSMGAP30I1+2414FUCKCKCKCKCK
>>
>>18377600
have you considered stop drinking what happened to this >>18373561
>>
>>18377635
Well I'm trying. But when she keeps putting herself in my life after I try putting it behind me everyday. It's fuckin hard. I keep wanting to be the good guy but she keeps giving me reasons not to be.
>>
>>18377635
Na
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.