[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me get over my hatred for Arabs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6415.png (109KB, 683x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6415.png
109KB, 683x431px
I have a hatred for Arabs I don't care if they're Muslim or not.

I just get disgusted and angry seeing them every day.

I met one cute girl, but she mentioned she was half-Arab half german and I called her a rape-baby whore and stormed off

I've never been racist to anyone befor enot even to black people wtf is going on?
>>
>>18371966
>never been racist to anyone before not even black people

are you sure about that?
sounds like you are racist and its finally spilling out
>>
You're a joke
>>
You did good work Op, proud of you.
>>
Arabs and Muslims have a nasty habit of being arrogant, judgemental, and supremacist. Try to distance yourself from them by not being one.
>>
>>18371966
>Help me get over my hatred for Arabs?

Work retail in a place that has lots of Indian customers. You'll quickly move that hatred towards Indians
>>
Went to a meeting tonight lead by a guy who worked for Obama in HLS (homeland security) but was shut down because Hamas runs CAIR, and Obama shut down investigations that were primarily about terrorists who live here in the states that ended up causing the ORLANDO SHOOTING. This guy was legit. FUCK MUSLIMS AND THEIR BROTHERHOOD OF DEATH. They are literally told to kill all who aren't of their book. Chaps 4-6 detail this all in the Quran. Do your research and get educated. We are getting put down like dogs for PC bullshit and must strike back with political prowess and accuracy. FUCK the Clintons, FUCK Obama and most certainly FUCK all muslims who believe in instituting Sharia Law. You will be killed on America's watch you clitoris shaving, backward thinking, junkyard eating motherfuckers
>>
>>18371980
kek
>>
>>18371966
Make friends with Muslims.
>>
>>18372121
This. I've been working at a Walmart for 17 months. I used to not care about Indians, felt very neutral about them. Then I had to be around them tons more as customers.

Yep this poster speaks the truth. I hate Indians and never trust them. Always suspicious of them. Hate my city because the Indians fucking overrun it and they breed like rats. Also in my city almost every restaurant manager or food service manager is Indian. It really sucks
>>
We have this thread every day.
>>
>>18372145
True true true
>>
>>18372001
this
I keep my behavior above a certain standard because I don't want to resemble niggers.
>>
>>18371966
I never hated them til 9/11....I know it's bad but what other religion is setting off bombs and hijacking planes ??????
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.