[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF does not want me to meet her (male) friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: 1488007351332.png (115KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1488007351332.png
115KB, 500x522px
So me and my gf just got in a fight. Here's what happened:
>We've been dating for 6 months and things have been going pretty good.
>Finals are coming coming where I live so we haven't seen each other for almost two weeks. >Sunday comes I see an opportunity to hang out so I ask her if she can go out.
>She then tells me she's going to be running with some of her friends.
>Ask her if I can join in, we've been talking about doing some exercise together some weeks ago.
>I haven't meet her male friends.
>She says it's not a good idea
>Ask her why
>She says it would be uncomfortable
>Ask her why, again.
>She says they don't know we're a couple
>Tell her it doesn't matter, they have to find out sooner or later
>She says it would be awkward for her and them, because they would think I'm somehow protecting her from them
>Ask her if they would be jealous or something.
>She then explodes and tells me I'm the jealous one and a lot of shit.
>Tries to turn this in a fight and gets defensive.

This was all over facebook, I told her to talk this face to face the same day or fuck off, she choose the later. So what do you guys think? Was she cheating or something? I don't think I can trust her after this unless she honestly explains the whole thing.
>>
>>18371787
Forgot to say, she pretty much said I should never meet her friends (male, yeah she doesn't have any female ones).
>>
>>18371792
Big red flags there bro
>>
>>18371787

>only has male friends
Red flag # 1
>doesnt know we're a couple
Red flag # 2
>doesn't want you to meet
Red flag # 3
>turns it around on you
Red flag # 4

Your dumb ass after 4 red flags "hurrr I dont think I can trust her again after this, maybe I can..I don't know, if she crys hard enough and rationalizes it to me I'll totally eat that shit up though!'
>>
>>18371787
She's fucking a lot of dudes.
>>
I ignored the signs of cheating for months. I felt like shit for "not trusting her" when I did accuse her. I begged her to take me back. And it was all true. She's with him now and I didn't even get the chance to confront her when it was all confirmed. It hurts now more than it would have if I had just said "fuck you whore" and left. Don't be me OP. Break it off. No matter how hard she tries to manipulate you into coming back. Leave and never look back.
>>
>>18371803
>Red flag # 1
You may not believe me but I have a couple female friends who are actually reserved, and they have virtually no female friends. (I know this is stupid but this influenced in my way of looking at my ex).

>Red flag # 2
Yeah I didn't know this until now

>Red flag # 3
>Red flag # 4
These ones are pretty much why I told her to fuck off.

>>18371817
I already told her to fuck off, but I wanted to hear /adv/ opinion of this.
>>
>>18371833
But you can't go back man. I've been through this. The mental gymnastics. You will somehow convince yourself more that she didn't do it. That you love her and she loves you. But it will just make it worse man. Focus on doing you. I started getting into making music again and it's really helped get over her. If you have a hobby, work on it. If you don't have a hobby then find one. Just get her the fuck out of your mind.

Guaranteed she'll do whatever it takes to get you back too. Just ignore her. Don't be a cuck.
>>
>>18371787
1. she's fucked most of them and is embarrassed.
2. they know more dirty things about her than you do.
3. shes been fucking around on you and they know.

take your pic.. there are no good answers
>>
>>18371787
Drop that hoe like a rock
>>
>>18371833
>I have a couple female friends who are actually reserved, and they have virtually no female friends. (I know this is stupid but this influenced in my way of looking at my ex).

then they were probably ugly

you literally should see her face to face next face you get and tell her "this relationship clearly isn't going to work. for whatever reason you don't want me to meet your friends, and honestly that is insane. I'm sorry, but we're done".

There's two ways she'll react after this, either a) she'll have little to no reaction and say it's fine, which is likely going to hurt like a bitch (even if you don't expect it to) and is probably gonna have you fuming mad and want to say some really hurtful shit towards her--don't. walk away, delete her number from your phone & your conversations, unfollow her on social media etc. go no contact.

or b) she'll be visibly upset and say she's sorry, she'll introduce them to you she just needs time, etc. this is a complete & total lie. if this happens you just need to stick to your word (it's going to be hard to do--dealing with a crying chick isn't easy, especially when it's one you still have feelings for) and restate why you're breaking up and walk away and, as in the previous scenario, go no contact.

good luck OP
>>
>>18371900
>face to face next face you get

lol shit, meant to say "face to face next chance you get"
>>
>>18371787
Shes dodging you and clearly knows that you want to hang out not being mean but do you feel like a puppy that wants to tag along that constantly gets disappointed?
If your not angry at yourself and feel rage at loss of self respect i dunno what to say
Also what others have pointed out those guys know more things about her than you do your a young fella and this is shit young sluts pull,
muh guy freinds what crap man,
I have had female freinds but i never hanged out with them alone especially if they had boyfriends it was always in groups there was only 1 girl i could remember and she was a gem and i felt like a dog simply because of my thoughts there is always something more to it

Hell Ive been in social circles where a guy like you would be mocked behind his back by everyone because that chick was hanging around her "guy freinds"
>>
>>18371900
>then they were probably ugly

According to pretty much all the people I know, nope, but it doesn't matter.

Thanks for the advise but I don't want to see her face to face after she rejected the offer in the first place. We're done.

Anyway, good insight.
>>
tell her that if she doesn't let you meet her friends, she doesn't deserve your trust because those were some retarded excuses she gave you
>>
>>18371787
LOL
My best friend is a girl and I sleep with her. I feel bad for her "boyfriend".
I've even met the guy. He knows I meet her more than he does and sleep with her and he doesn't have the balls to break up with her. He tried once but went crawling back to her.
She's a hot piece of bad news, that's what she is. Don't trust girls like that.
>>
File: 953.png (56KB, 200x302px) Image search: [Google]
953.png
56KB, 200x302px
>>18371787

Sir.....

A girl with only male friends.

Please take a moment to understand the implications of this.

Anon she a thot
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7KB, 234x215px
>>18372953
>>
>>18371787
sounds like she is stringing males who obviously like her and she is afraid to lose the utility/resources she is gaining from her male friends.
>>
>>18372683
I never understood this. Why do people date sloppy seconds? God knows how many times you came on her face and he is investing on her.
>>
>>18371787
She is selling pussy as a second job and doesn't want you to find out or fuck it up...just make her swallow your nut before she leaves to make you feel better
>>
>>18371787
What always astounds me is how women can do this type shit and say this shit and still think a normal rational human cannot see through it.

Bottom line, if she gave a shit about you OP she would have already introduced you. She's not really your gf but a girl that is dating a lot of guys and she doesn't want them to meet each other.
>>
Another post and another anon just to say again she's cheating on you or has cheated on you. Dump her.
>>
>>18371787
>I told her to talk this face to face or fuck off
i like your style OP. why do you need advice? you'll find our soon enough if she a hoe or not. just focus on your finals my guy.
>>
>>18371787
Can you post a link to her FB, I'm interested now. What kind of girl is she?
>>
I had a gf who only selectively chose who to introduce me to. Reasons: she didn't want her parents knowing we were a couple so she hid it from her boss, her school friends etc, with the exception of her closest 4-5(?) friends. Granted, I wouldn't have wanted her to meet most of my then friends, they were all stoners, I wasn't, and I wouldn't have wanted her mixed up with that element anyway. But they all knew we were a couple and so did my mom. She just didn't wanna confess to her family just yet. I dunno if she ever did after our breakup, frankly..

Some people just don't want you to see a side of them they've developed with others in your absence. Ugly as it sounds. Never stoop as low as I did. All or nothing.
>>
>>18371787
She's cheating on your you stupid nigger
>>
I don't think it's a reach to say she's fucking one guy in the group. "Most" of them? I doubt it. But she's with one guy, everyone in the group knows she's with that guy and you showing up as the boyfriend is just going to create a shitstorm for her.
>>
>>18371787
Absolute best case scenario here is that they're a bunch of beta orbiters that she keeps around and it'd be awkward if the guy who actually gets to fuck her shows up.
>>
>>18371787
You're getting cucked
>>
>>18371787
she is fucking one of their friends and she hasn't told you. Neitehr has told the other guy you are her girlfriend. She will refuse any contact with her friends.
>>
>>18371787
honestly this is so shady i would just break up with them..
>>
>>18371787

Big red flags.

She's acting like she's not even your girlfriend

I guess she isn't now anymore. She's out of your life. Good riddance
>>
>>18371787
Who is she? She sounds like a whore to me somehow. Redflaggish behavior
>>
Best thing would be to act cool and learn where she is meeting and show up and confront the bitch. Show some balls and make fun of her. Be merciless. Crash her like a bug.
>>
My gf let me meet all her male friends like a week into the relationship.
Most likely she has a past or even still doing things with one of them.
>>
>>18372683
No one should trust you either. You sound like a grade A piece of shit.
>>
>>18371787
This >>18371803

This apart from being big red flags, they easily mean shit is probably guilty of infidelity.

Terminate all contact.Get another gf. Maybe just for curiosity be on the look out after you break up with her and see what's going on.

Do the break up in person.Tell her that you can't continue this with a person who has absolutely no trust for you. Yes, this will make her explode. Observe and tell her that you're leaving as a friend and you wish her the best. Still, terminate all contact.
>>
>>18374407
Sorry, I mean she instead of shit. Err... typo. Oh, the irony, though.
>>
>>18371787

>being this clingy and needy

Bro you're acting like a female. You shouldn't care and you should never invite yourself out with your gf.

She's probably spending time with the guys because you're a needy, clingy bitch of a boyfriend and she enjoys the presence of masculine men.

What you should do: Two choices.

A.
>Dump her for disrespecting your boundaries. Communicate that you aren't comfortable being with her if she's going to spend time with other men who she is secretive of. If she doesn't agree, walk away and say okay take care.

B
>Accept it and stop badgering her about it. If you truly love a girl you should be able to let her do whatever she wants. Although that may not mean you should be together, how you're acting right now isn't loving. It's controlling.

So you either dump her or apologize and accept it. Those are the only two non-beta choices. Everything else is feminine and needy.
>>
>>18371787
It's awkward for her because she fucked a couple of them and she knows you have a right to be jealous. This is the underlying suspicion you have and in all likelihood, it's true.
>>
How blue pilled are you op?

A common woman in this culture will talk to other men if:
1- She wants to have sex with him
2- Sleeps with him
3- Cheats on her boyfriend(you)

She should be parading you, not doing this behavior. Cut ties, leave her, lose the interest in and abandon her. She'll crawl back to you, more likely walk back while angry at herself and project that rage on you, reject the shameless woman when she does this.

Record her return visit if she makes one, so if she gets violent, you can use "reasonable" self defense.

Remember, you are a man. Be a shining example of an Adonis. Don't give yourself up to any man or woman as long as you live and have breath within you.
>>
>>18374897
>Asking to tag along and get introduces to her friends after 6 months is being clingy
Wut?
>>
It's naturally predisposed for humans to be sexually interested with those ofvthe opposite sex we spend a fair amoumt of time near, which is another way of saying, hetorosexual men and women can't be true friends. Being friends after this implies you still want to get with her, an implication you cannot break.
>>
>>18374897
Are you retarded or a woman?
>>
>>18375068
Probably a retarded woman
>>
She is having sex with at least one of them. It's the one she talks the most about even if it's only negative stuff.

Break it off.
>>
File: pepedf.png (44KB, 710x577px) Image search: [Google]
pepedf.png
44KB, 710x577px
>>18374897
>boyfriend wants to hangout with girlfriend on a sunday after not seeing each other for 2 weeks
>wow what a clingy controlling feminised bitch

Projecting a little too much mate.

By the way op
>Ask her if they would be jealous or something.
This was genius, I lost it.
>>
>>18371792
She's either fucking them, or useing them as a pack of emotion batteries.
>>
>running
Sweating while having a physical activity is not only running
>>
>>18374897
Your a cuck or a cheating butch anon.

OP, she is cheating on you. There is NO reason she would be around her guy friends acting single if she wasn't fucking around. And there is NO reason why she shouldn't introduce you two. She is with another man.

She is getting dicked, just leave, i know her type
>>
File: backup_infographic_F.jpg (196KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
backup_infographic_F.jpg
196KB, 660x443px
>>18371817
>>18371833
>adv opinion
Pic related. Some people are not build for monogamy and certain girls will climb the social ladder no matter how many times they told you they love you.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.