[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No beard boys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Beardless faggot here, what do I do
19 years old and I'm already working on skin and weight
>>
is that a fucking unibrow?
>>
File: image.jpg (199KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199KB, 1280x960px
>>18371492
Nah I just have a scar or some split there
>>
>>18371491
for acne: stop scrubbing the shit out of your face and using harsh cleaners. no seriously, use only water for like 2-3 weeks, I guarantee the microbiology of your face settles down and your skin heals better because you're not abrading it and creating a bunch of dead skin all the time.

for the facial hair: use lotion on your face because cleaning your face so much with those cleaners messes with the follicles. also, stop jacking off so much cause you need the test. if you are genetically unlucky, keep a real low stubble, or shave. you will never have a beard, sorry.
>>
>>18371573
>stop jacking off so much
>you'll need the Test
ILL HAVE YOU KNOW IM IN AN LDR SO ILL HAVE A VERY EASY TIME NOT JACKING OFF
>>
Wait a while. My beard genes didn't really kick into full force until 22-23.
>>
>>18371580
>IM IN AN LDR SO ILL HAVE A VERY EASY TIME NOT JACKING OFF
idk why that would make it easier. I'd be so goddamn horny thinking about being able to hold her I'd lose my damn mind and have to jump on a plane all the time. dem family airline prices senpai.
>>
>>18371605
Ah so same??? Nice bro except my trip is just a train, I know where you're coming from but just wait you'll see her soon and it'll be worth it bro, what do you do for a living?
>>
We want to see what your asshole looks like
>>
>>18371642
not in a relationship, yet. just sayin.

right now I'm closing out my residential remodeling and commercial office build out business. currently looking at local management positions to use to regroup while I plan my next business out because it's going to be a little more complex and require more time and networking. gotta figure out if I'm moving north as well where I have family that also wants to partner on a multi unit construction business. did get an interview in MN for what would be a temporary position while I set that up, but if I go, I'll miss some possibly really important stuff down here and I have some stuff I have to close out before I leave anyways. sorry for the complicated answer.
>>
>>18371703
Can we see your asshole sir ?
>>
>>18371491
Sorry, can't help ya beardfag here, i haven't seen my face in years... it just won't stop growing
>>
File: IMG_1212.jpg (132KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1212.jpg
132KB, 1000x1500px
>>18371703
That. Sounds like a lot of work.
Don't be sorry glad you said it to someone lol, do you like movies?
>>
You don't really 'do' anything.

It's genetics.
>>
>>18371747
And patience right? Clear skin helps tho 100% right
>>
>>18371708
you planning on paying? kidding, absolutely not lol.

>>18371745
it is a lot of work, but I fucking love the intricacies of business and the logistics of it. it's weird, but I like the paperwork too. each sheet of paper in a new contract, or each new business filing, represents progress in building the world I want around me and progressing toward my goals. so it's a lot of work but entirely worth it.

I do like movies, was actually going to college for a film production/ marketing major before the recession hit. while I've never seen drive in it's entirety, any car movie is A+ in my book. you ever seen the transporter movies? gold.
>>
File: IMG_1213.jpg (120KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1213.jpg
120KB, 1000x1500px
>>18371775
WAtch drive in its entirety, and not all of the transporter films, I should though, I enjoyed the fuck out of the bmx stunt scene in one of them I think it was 3...
Also good luck on your business ventures it's good you see work as fun
>>
>>18371602
This. People your age really should wait
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.