[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys on good terms with your ex girlfriends? I'm friendly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

You guys on good terms with your ex girlfriends?

I'm friendly with two (almost too friendly with one if you get me), am persona non grata to one, utterly indifferent to two.
>>
Damn OP that's a cruel fuckin picture. I'm not on speaking terms with my ex because they stopped paying rent and got me evicted.
>>
I got out of a relationship a couple weeks ago. We agreed to stay friends. She said to me the other day that she still considers me her best friend. We're trying not to talk too much to get used to being apart, but we're catching up for coffee in a few days.

I've grown slightly resentful towards her in the last couple of days though. I know she confided in her friends after we had a big stupid fight, and I imagine they convinced her to come enjoy the single life with her. So I've been thinking if she considered me her best friend, why couldn't we talk through it? And why didn't she want to work out the problems?

I think I'll enjoy the single life for a bit anyway
>>
>>18371404
When relationships end, you slowly begin to realize just how badly you got fucked over in so many ways. Give it time.
>>
>>18371415
I treated one of my exes like absolute shit: Didn't want to see her as often as she wanted, bitched whenever she made mention of an activity we should do together, called her dumb on many occasions. When we broke up she gave me this book full of love notes she was going to give me on our one year anniversary. I couldn't handle it and started bawling in front of her. I am a bad person.
>>
>>18371386
My ex was a cunt, and now shes a SJW cunt. Shes also dating a butch SJW girl who looks like Drew Carey. She was the worst relationship I've ever had, I didn't realize until later how much she hurt my self esteem and just wore me down over time.
I on the otherhand am not dating a smokin hot blond chick who is super nice and awesome. I am beating her, and it makes me feel good.

My ex before that, shes cool. Hot too, just a bit crazy, didn't work out. I would love to bang her again.
>>
>>18371454
lol bad typo
now* dating
>>
I should've stopped contact with my ex much earlier than I did.
>>
>>18371454
I know what you mean anon, I was with my ex for over 4 years and she completely destroyed my self esteem, she was like a 6 and had me convinced I couldn't even find a fat girl to replace her. Now she's on drugs and homeless (she left me) and I make more money than I ever have and get 7-8/10s regularly (once I was able to convince myself I'm not a bad looking dude and regain my confidence, at least.)
>>
ive only been in one serious relationship with my now ex-girlfriend. recently she broke it off when she came back from the army out of the blue....We are still friends but it's all skewered now...she said she doesn't feel the same about me and wants me to be happy yet i still have these mixed feelings for her.
Before she left back for the army, we stayed at a hotel as friends and talked but she kept giving me mixed signals and hints and there was this obvious sexual tension going on none of us acted on it. now she'll be gone for the next 6 months and im left wondering...
>>
I tried being friends with my first girlfriend after we broke up and we ended up becoming fuck buddies, no strings attached, but that lasted a whole week before shit got complicated and I had to completely severe ties with her. I try to avoid my exes after that. I am facebook friends with two, but beyond accepting their friend requests I have not contacted them or given them as much as a like on any of their posts.
>>
fuck no lol.
>>
I was really bitter towards my ex, then she got a really ugly new boyfriend and seeing that boosted my self esteem so much I can just talk to her normally again
>>
>>18371386
First of all, old memes are not allowed.
Second of all, no I am not
>>
I've only got one ex. And no, I'm not on good terms with her. We broke up, and thought we'd still be friends cause it didn't last that long, like almost a month. But I still had feelings for her, and it was hard for me. I got frustrated and kinda obsessive. In the end we just ended up hurting each other. My friend stepped in and helped me end communications with her. It's been almost a month and things have been getting better. But I'll be better when one of us leaves the area.

I'm not sure if this helps op. But here you go
>>
Also I don't recommend being friends with ex's. It just makes things harder. Be nice and shit, but not friends. It hurts..
>>
File: fanfango.jpg (34KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
fanfango.jpg
34KB, 800x530px
>>18371454
>I am beating her, and it makes me feel good.
>>
>>18372226
lol, i figured someone would misinterpret that ambiguous statement.

I am beating her (My ex, at life), and that feels good.

lol, not I am beating her (my new gf, physically), and that feels good.
>>
super late, but I only have one ex and she hates me. She cheated on me and after cutting her off completely for a few months I've decided to be acquaintances at the least.
>>
I am on good terms with two (we can talk, hang out, etc.) and not on speaking terms with another. I dated each of these girls for 2-3 years. Time is what really allows you to be friends with them, assuming nothing really bad went down during the breakup.
>>
my ex-gf's family was crazy rich, I miss the luxuries I receieved but not her
>>
>>18372556
2-3 years isn't long anon. Try getting cheated on after 10 and still having them ask to be friends because they know they did the shittiest possible thing you can do to a person and didn't want to deal with the guilt.
>>
>>18371428
Shit dude, time to get out the bleach
>>
>>18371494
Dude she's getting fucked in every hole by every ugly grunt in the army, I'm sorry to say that, but use the knowledge as strength to get over her whore POG ass
>>
>>18372231
Damage control falling Captain, losing life support on all decks!!!
>>
My ex and I ended on mutual ground. It was a long distance relationship that we couldn't close the distance, and she wanted to date women exclusively (she used to identify as bi).

We're still on fairly good speaking terms. We still talk about video games and shit, so I'd say we're good friends at least.
>>
>>18371514
This

All these weak ass stories, meng. You say "ex gf" and these guys open up like they were raped. Never stay friends with an ex.

>Now you're just somebody that I used to know
>>
>>18372708
Madfag.
>>
I was able to coexist with my ex while we still volunteered with the same organization. I left the city with my current gf for work, and I heard down the grapevine my ex started talking serious shit about my gf (like, my gf stole from people, which in reality was closer to my ex than my gf). Then I began to resent the ex.

My ex is now a college drop out tranny after two more failed relationships, while my gf and I have been together for 5 years. It ain't worth keeping wood around.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.