[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it feel like to have a woman actually be interested in you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: blade_runner_2049.png (1022KB, 1024x630px) Image search: [Google]
blade_runner_2049.png
1022KB, 1024x630px
I can honestly say I have never felt this feel. I have had COUNTLESS unrequited love scenarios though of me liking the woman but she not liking me back.

What does it actually feel like to have a woman like you? I want to feel that feeling so badly. I am fucking 25 now and I can honestly say I haven't felt such a feel. Its actually a bad feeling to think about when you think about it critically.

Like.. I have not felt what most humans have been feeling for years now. Literal fucking years. I have not experienced one of the core foundations of what makes us human. It makes you realize that our humanity is more than just our physical form. Very surreal feeling I guess.

Anyway, what does it feel like to have someone like you back or be interested in you?
>>
Thinking back on the two relationships I've had, I'm not sure I liked them back.

"Oh shit, this one is pure and resolute, they're putting all their faith in you, you can't let them down"

That's how it feels. Vague guilt and annoyance at having to feel guilty and being annoyed with yourself for not being a better person who loves them as much as they love you.
>>
>>18371377

I can see that.. but in the grand scheme of things, would you say those relationships were worth?

My fear is that because I am old now, I feel like I can only really afford to have maybe one long term relationship.

I feel like once you turn 30, you are fucking dead basically. Especially if you don't have AT LEAST a girlfriend and maybe a house or some shit. I am 25 living in a fucking studio apartment. I feel so far behind.
>>
>>18371397
I am also 25 and living in a studio apartment! My first partner fucked me over on housing, basically. I had to move out and get a new job with more hours so I could support myself. I feel like I wasted 3 years because I didn't spend that time developing my interests and professional life. I just leaned on my SO as a crutch too much, without confronting those problems. So, even though I met them at age 19, I don't feel as though it was a net gain.

So I would say, focus on the quality of your life rather than trying to adhere to some imaginary timetable of how it "should" be. The only problem I can think of is that a lot of women in their 40's will probably have kids. You know what the workaround is? Finding women whose kids are old enough that you don't have to be involved that much.
>>
>>18371407

Dude, I don't even want to touch a woman with kids already. Its just too much for me. What the fuck is it that as women grow older, their chances of having a kid or being a single mother just fucking sky rockets?

I just hate the idea of dating a girl that is a mother. Its just weird to me. It just gives me this innate feeling that they somehow fucked up BAD. I can understand if they are a widow but if they aren't.. its just too weird for me. Probably because I don't want to end up being some kids "dad". Yet at least.
>>
>>18371444
>a woman has gone through a divorce
>THEY fucked up

Not all divorces are a woman's fault. But also, you have to remember that marriage is horrible and it destroys womens' happiness.
http://www.businessinsider.com/society-should-stop-pretending-marriage-makes-women-so-happy-2017-1

So yeah, it's less "they fucked up" and more "marriage is fucked up". You have to remember that men don't contribute that much to childrearing and household chores, so that women get sick of them and start looking for way out.
>>
>>18371459
Nobody is making women do those chores though. I personally feel that women shouldn't be strictly stay at home moms because what if her husband dies or some shit? Then she is fucked because no job or eroded skill set from staying at home.

I dunno, I am talking out of my ass I guess. My point is, I don't think marriage is bad. It's bad when people don't discuss who is doing what.
>>
>>18371459
Also, there is a strange line in that article. It said something like women are happier after divorce and men are less happy.

This fucking makes sense because usually the female gets a fat settlement of cash or whatever and the dude basically gets robbed. That article is hog wash.
>>
>>18371500
Please understand that I'm not trying to pick on you here. The problem is not that they're stay at home moms, the problem is that they have a job, and come home to a second shift of work because their house is dirty, the kids aren't fed, and the husband is sitting around.

The husband doth protest, "I would have done the dishes if you reminded me!" Which still gives the woman administrative responsibilities. She has the mental burden of having to remember all that shit and divide the labor and delegate tasks. Men don't pull their own weight, house labor wise, without guidance. They don't remember to do jack shit, even if the place is on fire. Their way of showing gratitude is calling women "nags".

I'm sorry that you might have to deal with the aftermath of all these shitty marriages.
>>
>>18371518
I see. Then people shouldn't get married then. It's not the dudes initiating this shit either. Hardly any dudes want to get married but people see it as a next step. Hell, there is even weird laws where the law considers you married if you have lived together for so long. Which is dumb.

Basically marriage is stupid. I get it now.
>>
They love the shit out of you if your hungry it's what you want to eat babe I had one buying me clothes shoes she even went and got a brand new Dodge charger to impress me in a way. I told her to put stripper outfits on and everything and she gladly did it she never once told me no to sex
>>
>>18371543
Yeah. If I decide I want to stay with my partner, it would just be for certain rights - like the right to stay at his bedside while he was dying. Or to combine health insurance.

But the whole, "Domesticity, home ownership, and 2.5 kids" thing? I consider that to be a trap. You might one day want to have domesticity, home ownership, and 2.5 kids, and there's nothing wrong with that! It's just really, really hard to make that fair.

Anyway, sorry for derailing your thread. I don't think anyone's life is over at 25, I don't think you're out of time to grow as a person and meet someone. The preconceived ideas of what choices you need to make and what timeline you need to make them in - that's your real enemy. Not the simple fact that you are 25.
>>
I'm older than you (28 in a couple months) and still a virgin. The few girls that have ever been blatantly interested in me I felt nothing for in return so I did the right thing and turned them down. What you, and I, ultimately want is the one woman you're interested in to be equally interested back and sadly I don't know what that feels like either. It's a world of difference between a girl liking you and the girl you want to like you liking you. Don't confuse the two and go after someone you really don't care for just for the sake of not being alone, that's just desperation talking and will cause more harm than good for everyone involved.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.