[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Probation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>On probation from january 2017-january 2018
>Was smokin weed for a bit
>Decided to stop out of fear of being drug tested
>Started drinking every weekend
>Not heavy, usually just a few beers at the bar saturday night
>The other day friend gets pulled over and a dui (We're in wisconsin, they hand out DUIs like candy here, and everythings dead after a certain time in small towns so the cops just hide and follow you and make up that you have a light out than arrest you)
>The limit is .08, he blows a .09
>I'm in the car
>They make me blow
>I blow .06, 6% bac, literally a beer
>I go to jail for 20 hours and my po has to come get me out

Fuck, now I cant smoke or drink for the rest of the time im on probation of im getting locked up for 9 months. What can I do that doesnt involve drug tests? Im thinking acid, but that shit makes you weird if you do it more than every once in awhile.

Not being able to drink on probation sucks ass, i just want to relax on the weekends.
>>
>>18371176
Did they give you an ankle alcohol monitor or something? How do they know you are drinking? Your lawyer couldn't beat the charge at 0.06? What about DMT? Nothing tests for that. Molly and coke get out of your system in a couple of days. Shrooms aren't detectable either. I dunno man but if you got a PO prob just chill off the substances and get a constructive hobby lmao.
>>
>>18371321
No alcohol ankle monitor, but im not risking this. When I drink I dont like to sit in my apartment, i like to go around town and party and try to pick up bitties. This was a wake up call that that lifestyle needs to change for a bit. I dont even drink and drive, but cops are known to stop people on the street walking home from the bar and arrest them for public intoxication (its happened to me a few times)

I didnt get charged with anything, i just got booked for drinking on probation, but i didnt get revoked. Yea DMT is cool but that shit spooks me, i only do it every so often, havent done it since january 2015. Shrooms and acid i dont like tripping on too much either, even though I love them. I'll go nuts. I used to roll >3 times a week but i dont at all anymore because i started getting addicted to stims and going nuts from the shit.

I'm thinking whippits are the way to go.
>>
>>18371604
rail a fat line of DCK
>>
>>18371799
Whats that like, how addictive is it, can you overdose, etc?

Also, is it legal and if not can I find vendors on clearnet?
>>
>>18371822
it's a dissociative research chemical that produces similar effects to ketamine, moderately addictive, you can overdose yeah, it's 'legal' and you can purchase on the clearnet. r/rcsources
>>
>>18372004
More addictive than cocaine? So if I order lets say, once, and do it over the course of a few days (id be doing lines of 10-20 mg mostly) im not gonna go nuts when I dont have any more?

I've had alot of experience with coke which is known to be pretty addictive stuff and can handle it and dont use it more than once every few months (Well, sometimes I go kinda nuts with it, but i know my limits)
>>
Hey here's an idea. Don't take any drugs you degenerate fuck.
>>
>>18371604
If you want a chill buzz maybe try kava? It makes some people really sleepy and it's really mild though, kind of like the opposite of a coffee.
>>
>>18373259
I'd say its less addictive than cocaine.
>>
>>18371176
.06 is way more than one drink unless you are a twink fuck.
But thats despite the fact that you are saying that you were driving within the legal limit and got arrested.
You must have some type of problem where you dont accept the responsibility of your actions and its always someone out to get you.
>>
What about codeine?
>>
wait, why are you in trouble for riding in a car while drunk? why / how are they baring you from drinking at all? probation sounds bullshit man
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.