[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female chastity belt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1494352598869.jpg (79KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494352598869.jpg
79KB, 540x720px
What's a good design for a permanent female chastity belt? It must allow urinating/defecating and be easily concealed under clothes. However it must not allow for masturbation or penetration
>>
>>18370829
Get used too wearing dresses
>>
>>18370834
I don't get how wearing dresses will prevent sexual intercourse or masturbation? It's for my gf
>>
>not allow for mastubation

lol. you don't need to shove shit in your vagina to masturbate. enjoy your GF's yeast infection
>>
>>18370856
>It's for my gf
for what purpose?
>>
>>18370862
Not all of those belts allow for flicking the bean either
>>18370864
Permanent orgasm denial fetish
>>
>>18370866
>Permanent orgasm denial fetish
well you're just gonna break your gf. then again I'm biased, I've got an orgasm torture fetish.
>>
>>18370891
By permanent I mean until I want to fuck, so it's what you call orgasm torture fetish I guess
>>
>>18370902
no orgasm torture is when you just make the girl cum over and over. you're still talking about orgasm denial in that she can't give herself an orgasm.
>>
>>18370904
>no orgasm torture is when you just make the girl cum over and over
Cool, we used to do that when the relationship was still new. She had no right to say no but alas that was not a problem for a nympho like her. Made her cum until she couldn't walk straight
>>
Starting to think maybe this kind of posting is bordering on NSFW ... my bad
>>
>>18370829
You cant really lock girls out from orgasms. They can rub clit easily off the device. Also breasts and the hygiene issues.

Your best bet is to have something symbolical. Like necklace, chocker, collar around her neck or leg. So she is not allowed to orgasm while it is on.

Just go to bdsm shop and pick some toys and accesories. Female chastity belts are anything but symbols.
>>
>>18370866
Dude you can orgasim just by grinding your crotch on shit
>>
>>18370829
Having a funnel design on the bottom would work real well, allowing urinztion without allowing masturbation. As for defication, I don't know how you'd manage that
>>
welp i have a new fetish
>>
>>18371380
Can confirm. Your efforts are futile OP.
>>
>>18370829
Take it from an experienced dom - it is FAR more effective to just order her not to touch herself. If she obeys, you've intensified your control over her. If she slips, you have reason to punish her.
>>
>>18372681
+1 kink for you domanon.
>>
>>18370829
"Go fiddling with any locks around here and we're going to have a real problem."
>>
>>18370829
THICK
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.