[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I go about getting an Asian girlfriend? Only have ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tokyo-headphone-girls-3.jpg (48KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
tokyo-headphone-girls-3.jpg
48KB, 620x413px
How do I go about getting an Asian girlfriend? Only have ever exclusively dated white women. Can I control this or is it just luck getting an Asian qt?
>>
>>18370592

This kind of thinking will alienate any Asian girl you might want to date. You don't pick girls out of a catalog to date. You just date the ones that are in your life. All you can do is do new things, go to new places, and meet new people until you find an Asian girl that you like that also likes you back.

It would be a very stupid and time consuming endeavour, but you can do it if you want.
>>
>>18370592
Well, show manner and let ur intension known that ur interested in said asian gf, Asians hates rude people, and just show her some what stuff or whatever.
But I think ur chances are not that good
>>
>>18370600
This, the day I got an Asian gf was the day I really didn't want one, holy shit she was the best fuck I've ever had.
>>
If your'e a decently attractive white boy, you'll score one eventually. At least...you'll attract jungle asians

Source: a jungle asian ; - ;
>>
Dont know im white and seem to only attract white girls and once in awhile an asian. I dont really like white girls either since they normally go for bbc, #nottryingtogetcucked.

I wish other races of girls showed interest in me
>>
>>18370592
Same way you attract any other race of women. By being good-looking and knowing how to conduct yourself socially.

If white women aren't attracted to you, don't expect asians to be any different.
>>
>>18370788
Define decently attractive. Do they like facial hair?
>>
>>18370592
Just make a Tinder and only swipe on asians. That way when you get a DING DING you know its an asian girl and not some random girl you swiped cause she was cute. Or hang around college campuses.
>>
How to get an Asian GF China edition

Drive an Audi or Mercedes Benz
Walk around with a LV purse
Bleach your skin to the purest white possible
Wear a chanel scarf with a rough value of $800 or more
Be a loud cunt and take hundreads of cute suggestive selfies per week
Download the app Wechat
Show the world how good your life is by making everyone as jelous as possible afted your heavliy editied selfies are posted to all your Wechat "friends"
Now the baits set you can watch all the status boosting qts come begging for cock
>>
I went to a club near an Ivy League Uni and some Chinese girl from Beijing approached me and we hooked up that night.

You'll find tons of Asians at top tier schools. Well, that or a Chinese restaurant. Just those two locations.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.