[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I say?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

This qt girl approached me yesterday and started chatting me up and giving me vibes. She totally wants the D. The problem is that I don't know what I should say via text because I'm autistic af over text. We're both on campus rn. What should I text her to ask her to study with me / boba / movies? Help me get laid!!! PS she sent 'yes I do' an hour and a half ago.
>>
You ask wat she's doing the what she's wearing then what shes wearing underneath that. If you get that far with getting rejected then your gold
>>
>>18370204
This is good advice actually.
I do this quite often and don't get thrown off when she might ask "why".
>>
>>18370285
The response to why is " just picturing your sexy azz in a thong or something "
>>
>>18370303
are you being serious lol
>>
>>18370303
At some point of the conversation someone has to make the first move. Making the first move shows whose alpha lion if you can pull it off right. Whenever they reject it's a " I'm sorry sexy no disrespect intended"
>>
>>18370307
I mean unless your going to jerk off for a while then I guess he can go different route.
>>
Oh fk guys. It's op I fucked up and cucked myself. Mayday she's not responding. Any way to salvage this? I'll probably see her tomorrow in the library.

1/2
>>
File: received_1601957026484165.jpg (133KB, 1142x2031px) Image search: [Google]
received_1601957026484165.jpg
133KB, 1142x2031px
2/2
>>
>>18371417
>pointing out how hard it is to pronounce her name

WHYYYYYY

That was pretty shitty but just learn not to be an insensitive blockhead, don't beat yourself up for too long
>>
>>18371417
Omg OP, why did you say those things?
>>
Wtf do I boys. How do I salvage this???
>>
>>18371462
I don't know how long you should wait beforehand, but an apology is probably in order.
>>
File: dying laughing.gif (500KB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
dying laughing.gif
500KB, 500x252px
>>18371417
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh shit OP don't bother lol
>>
Fuck you guys. I told you all I suck at text and you all give me shitty ass advice. Fuck. Tomorrow I'm going to wear my fuckboy /fit/ cut shirt that shows off my muscles and study next to her and make my moves. She'll probably have forgotten about these autistic texts by then .|.

Any advice for tomorrow tho?
>>
>>18370183
>>18371411
>>18371417
I see a lot of blue text bubbles and not a lot of grey text bubbles. She doesn't appear that interested.
>>
File: 1493828175954.jpg (298KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1493828175954.jpg
298KB, 1462x1462px
>>18371411
>>18371417
oh lawd

the only way to salvage this is to not talk to her unless you have something to talk about
>>
>>18370313
it is a bit risky, but a great tactic to avoid the friendzone
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (28KB, 575x385px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
28KB, 575x385px
>>18371417
Ok, you lost this one.....
let this be a lesson to for to THINK before you speak (or text)
>>
The only thing to do is text her exactly two days later and pretend you never said that stupid shit. Not tomorrow, not 3 days from, it has to be exactly two days.
>>
i dont understand why u think she wants the D
>>
>>18371417
>natives like me
Jesus christ. I thought i was shit at texting. Thanks for giving my confidence anon.
>>
>>18371806
Precisely.
>>
stop doing the chickenshit texting and go meet irl
>>
>>18371417
Nigga you lost her at the start with that anime avatar
>>
>>18370183
jesus fuckin christ. if you don't know what to say to fuck her what the fuck will you say to her if by some miracle you did
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.