[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an internet friend of several years who is a big Trump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

I have an internet friend of several years who is a big Trump supporter. He appears to have a mild islamophobic streak and has even started using the word cuck recently.

Is there some sort of test I can go through to decide whether I should block him and move on with my life? We are more or less friends out habit but there is very little substantial going on there. However I don't have any other male friends so I would be losing that.
>>
>>18369638
start hanging out with a bunch of
>them foreign lookin folks
read up on /pol/-lore
>>
I had some friends who I realized years later were pretty racists and they weren't being subtle about it. Like saying nigger very loudly. I had to drop them. They were fun people but I'm not trying to get stabbed over some stupid shit a friend says.

You should at least bring your concerns to your friends and ask them to chill. If they won't, then it wasn't meant to be.
>>
He speaks the truth let him be
>>
You'll make better, more interesting friends without him around, that's for sure.
>>
>>18369648
>They were fun people but I'm not trying to get stabbed over some stupid shit a friend says.
Lol.
What a fucking coward you are.
>>
>>18369663
Sorry but that's not what I want to be associated with.
>>
>>18369658
You'll end up with a boring and ideologically homogenous group of friends if you apply political litmus tests, and contribute to increased polarization and decreasing societal trust.
>>
>>18369638
Make new friends. Leave the house and join toastmasters. Hell even join a new forum. Get a hobby or two as well.
>>
>>18369648
>My friends were racist!
>Black people will STAB me if I say one word
>I'm so afraid of this I will never speak to them again

Bad news for you, bud
>>
>>18369638
First of all, in a world where people are slaughertered every single day in the name of Islam, a "mild Islamophobic streak" is fairly understandable.

Still, if you're willing to marginalise a friend because they'd have voted for the other guy, maybe you should look in a mirror before judging anyone else.
>>
>>18370022
leave us alone, /pol/. Even /adv/ isn't stupid enough to believe your bullshit
>>
>>18369638
It's completely up to your judgement.

My hairdresser is a dumb islamaphobic bitch who brags about "loving america" and couldn't tell you what 2+2 is.

She cuts my hair good so I don't give her shit, I just let her cut my fucking hair.
>>
>>18370133
I really hope pol hasn't become the last bastion against McCarthyism, because then we are all doomed.
>>
>>18369638

Tell him he was right all along and then neck yourself
>>
>>18369638
Give him a chance to defend his honor. Have a one on one real talk, if you don't understand each other on real terms of what you really think about all of the big happenings of today, that's not a friendship. And stop calling people phobic for reasonable fears.
>>
Can't tell if this is bait, but if it's real you should give him a chance.
I almost disowned my brother for going down the same path, so glad I didn't.
Try to understand their point of view, present your disagreements without being rude or argumentative and refrain from speaking politics if thats what it takes.
Politics aren't something worth ending a relationship over.
>>
>>18370133
>Diversity is bad
Ho ho ho maybe you should re think some of your ideologies my friend.
>>
Just don't discuss politics. I wouldn't talk to anyone in my social circle or 7/8ths of my family if I cared what their political opinions were. I'm not into intellectual jousting so it's good to have that policy since it keeps hangouts stress-free and lets me focus on more interesting things.
>>
>my friend has different and politically incorrect beliefs, what ever will I do?!?
The fact that you're asking the Internet what to do about this is kind of sad. Just don't mention politics or Muslims, if he gets too political for you tell him you'd rather not discuss politics. If he persists then drop him, it's not rocket science.
>>
File: Ramadan-Bombathon-2017.jpg (49KB, 395x309px) Image search: [Google]
Ramadan-Bombathon-2017.jpg
49KB, 395x309px
>>18370139

Take a trip to a random town in the USA. Spend some time there and get to know people. Here's the stipulation: everyone knows your religion, sexual preferences, political ideologies. Chances are that people will treat you decent no matter what your beliefs are.

Take that same trip to England, Germany, Russia, Mexico, Australia and Japan. You'll find similar results.

Then go to Pakistan.

You won't be coming back.
>>
>>18370133
Are you serious? You're literally saying "disassociate yourself from everybody who have different political opinions." That's EXACTLY how you divide this country even further. We only got here precisely because there is no discourse between the left and the right. Only 15 years ago, Democrats and Republicans politicians would have meals together after work. Now both sides are convinced the other side is trying to destroy America. Protip: That's not true. It doesn't matter what side of the political spectrum you're on, if you think the other side is "the enemy" then you're part of the problem.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.