[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions about Pregnancies, The Pill, and Symptoms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
OK /adv/ I may have fucked up and I came to you guys first before I start making a huge deal about it yet.

2 days ago I creampied my girlfriend and I made sure that I wasn't all the deep and all that, plus she is on the pill and has been for months. When we fucked she told me she was 2 days late for her period and today it would be four days. She said that she was feeling cramps like usual for those 2 missed days and today she is feeling similar cramps with more pelvic cramps being the only difference.

How fucked am I /adv/?
There could be a chance that she is pregnant from a previous time we had sex but this was the only creampie we've had and I waited until she said she was at her time of the month.
>>
>>18369508

Don't freak out. Being a few days late is normal and it happens, especially if she's on the pill. Since she's on BC, the chance is already minimal and since she was close to her period, the chance is even smaller.
>>
>>18369517
That's where I'm at, anon. I told her to give me a headsup if anything else happens and I'm going to bomb her with questions when she gets home.
>>
Worrying creates stress which could cause her to be even more late, so if you really want to settle this just get a test.

How long has she been on the pill?
>>
>>18369529
About 3-4 months my dude. She was on the pill before she met me a believe. We've been together for 2 months so in case she was being cute and lied let's use 2 months.
>>
>>18369533
Well, there is a decent chance her body is still figuring out the hormones of the pill, and stress is making her late. But after awhile the pill helps regulate it like clockwork. It's totally normal to be late though, especially if you're stressing out. Just get a test to put your worries at ease.
>>
Just go get plan b just incase if your worried, It's still not to late
>>
>>18369545
Will do. I already know the signs of real pregnancy and so far nothing yet so I think it may be the pill and the fact that she took a Plan B yesterday morning. Thank you, anon
>>
>>18369548
don't know if you were previous anon but she already took a plan b yesterday morning. But thank you because that helps me to know that at least the plan b doesn't hurt the major pill's effects.
>>
>>18369553

Pregnancy doesn't have symptoms until some time passes, though. And mixing plan b with other hormonal birth control pills is just asking for trouble. Damn kids. Don't fuck unless you're ready to handle the responsibility.
>>
>>18369566
Trouble in what sense?
>>
>>18369553
OP, if she took plan B you're most likely 100% fine, plan B has a fuck ton of concentrated hormones and most likely changes when your period happens. It's changed the date of mine everytime ive taken it, I totally get how stressful that is though, just don't worry to much
>>
>>18369508
Chances are insanely low.

Even without any protection one single time is a better chance than not she wont be pregnant (please dont try this. Its also high enough its a serious risk.)

A missed period ain't shit. Shell miss a period if shes stressed, had a cold, or even was a lot more physically active than normal this month.

So many factors.
>>
>>18369573
Thank you and understood. Does it also effect the cramps too if it you took it near your period?
>>
>>18369566
Stop being stupid, it doesn't effect it all all lmafo
>>
>>18369575
Noted af anon, thank you. Could this also effect the cramps too?
>>
>>18369553
>>18369563
>>18369573

Oh yeah plan B is gonna fuck her up for a little bit.
>>
Don't be stupid...punch her in the stomach on accident
>>
>>18369588
noted lol
>>
>>18369585
Def, all girls are different though dont overthink it
>>
>>18369600
Understood. 'Preciate'chya
>>
>>18369572

It messes up the hormones and could potentially intensify the possible side effects of her usual BC bills. Basically, she might get random bleeding, mood swings, period early, period late, vomiting, nausea, stomach pains, cramps, etc. When starting hormonal birth control it usually takes 3-4 months for the body to adjust to the change and if she takes plan b while on the regular BC pill, the process might take twice as long. Taking the plan b is usually only recommended if the woman has missed her active BC a few times in a row beforehand.
>>
>>18369585
Some girls yes some girls know. Every period is different.

My gf missed her period a few times (we have very safe sex. Also its an ltr sometimes we go a month without and shell miss it) but shell still get the cramps around that time.

She doesnt represent all women but it puts on the table that yes this is possible.
>>
>>18369612
Something similar happened to another girl I fucked but the effects only lasted a week. So I guess it varies?
>>
>>18369608
Ofc my guy, good luck :^)
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.