[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls mind?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1450855994.jpg (122KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1450855994.jpg
122KB, 768x1024px
I'm a breast guy, do girls mind if their SO plays with them?
>>
>>18369384

No. It's just flattering that my bf finds my body hot and I usually just tell him to check for cancer while he's at it.
>>
>>18369384
This question and any and all questions "do girls like..." "do boys like..." is useless. It depends entirely on the individual.

Women have a lot of nerve endings and sensitivity in the breasts. It feels good to be touched, its an errogenous zone, and some women even report orgasms from breast handling alone.

And then theres this girl>>18369389

So to answer your question and any "do girls like..." question you ever have again. Some do some dont. /reality
>>
>>18369384

Some girls love it, some don't. My ex used to mash her tits in my face and thought I just fucking loved it when really I thought it was disgusting and made it hard to breathe.

Just ask, I guess.
>>
>>18369389
>>18369394
>>18369404
I mean do girls mind if their SO play with breasts, not necessarily their own breasts. Could be their sister's breasts, some girl they met at the clubs etc.
>>
>>18369411
Oh. Still. Some do some dont.

Generally no. Thats not cool.
>>
>>18369411
Hello autism
>>
>>18369411
kek
>>
Depends on the woman. My ex would put my hands on her tits more than I did, but I knew women who hated theirs being touched.
>>
>>18369411
OP here, that is not me.
But thanks for the other replies, I understand.
I was wondering just in the situation of where were both relaxing and I've got my arm around her if she would mind if I just absent mindedly start fondling her breast
>>
I do it regardless, if I'm dating you then nothing on you is off limits, just like when you wanna mindlessly helicopter my dick around
>>
respect their body, don't act like a faggot that can't control himself she's not a sexual object for you to play around with.
>>
are tit fucks worth it?
>>
>>18371125
>she's not a sexual object for you to play around with

>having a gf with nice titties
>can't squeeze them whenever
>muh control

yeaaaah
>>
>>18372385
never understood this tbqhfam.
>>18371125
true but also, I mean like if I come home and I'm horny and I want to see if my gf when I get one is also horny I might come up to her and kiss her, talk to her a bit about events of the day while just kind of holding her just to catch up and see if she's feeling good or bad and I need to do something for her, and then I might start caressing her and kissing her and gauge her reaction. I think that's the thing, gauge your girl's reaction to things you are doing. she shouldn't really have to tell you to fuck off. if she does you've gone too far and likely either missed, or blew right past a lot of indicators that you should fuck off.
>>
>do girls mind if their SO plays with them?
No, except when I do.
>>
>>18372414
well you can do your thing while I squeeze them, not really disturbing anyone's peace.
>>
>>18370208
>just absent mindedly start fondling her breast

That sounds a tad creepy. Why not look over into her eyes and do it playfully/teasingly? At least then it seems more spontaneous and not like you've been overthinking it to the point you're 4chan for advice ;)
>>
>>18372462
how do you "playfully" play with breasts? what the fuck
>>
>>18372763
Slap them around
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.