[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do relationships start?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

I honestly don't get how people get into relationships.
Do they express their interest on each other soon after they first meet?
Does the guy always ask the girl out and she says yes, and they go out?
How long do they know each other before the guy asks her out in that case?
Do they start flirting as soon as they meet, or in other words, do they know (or decide) if they will go for a relationship or for friendship soon after they first meet?
Do people still actually go out on dates to see if they can become boyfriend-girlfriend anymore these days?
I know relationships can happen after long friendships but that's way more rare right?
>>
>>18369164
Find girl.
Buy condoms.
Ask her on date.
Get rejected.
Cry a little and try another girl.
After a while you either succeed or become r9k resident.
Then you keep dating and fucking her until she tells you she loves you.

Yes it is that easy.

If no girls wants you, consider improving yourself (hard) or lowering standards (easy). Even single crazy ugly dumb moms deserve love and provider.

Also you can always try going gay if anything else fails.
>>
>>18369184
Thanks! I just wanted to make sure that's how people actually do it. Friends of mine tell their story like:
>had a crush on a girl
>decided to talk to her but I'm all shy tee hee xDD
>we went out now we are a couple
And I started to believe their bs.
What you say makes perfect sense.
According to my therapist I have an extremely low libido for my age so it only crosses my mind to try to date someone I've already known for a while, which is why my approach is bound to fail. That's the way normal people do it.
>>
>>18369198
NOT* the way normal people do it
>>
>>18369164
>Do they express their interest on each other soon after they first meet?
This varies as do most of the answers to your questions. It's on a case by case basis but typically one does show interest right off the bat.
>Does the guy always ask the girl out and she says yes, and they go out?
typically it is on the guy to ask the girl out unless she's pretty forward
>Does the guy always ask the girl out and she says yes, and they go out?
again, depends on the guy and the girl. Typically you get a feel for the situation after doing it for a while. This varies with the context tho. If you meet her at a bar then it's that same night typically. If she is part of your social circle this might take a bit longer.
>Do they start flirting as soon as they meet, or in other words, do they know (or decide) if they will go for a relationship or for friendship soon after they first meet?
People don't usually imagine a relationship as soon as they see someone. They tend to feel that person out and see if their personalities match.
>Do people still actually go out on dates to see if they can become boyfriend-girlfriend anymore these days?
Again, it depends on the people. Some are looking for relationships and go on dates with the express interest of finding something serious. Others go on them because they are fun and they want to see where it goes. Many times it's just to see if they like the person and have a good time.
>I know relationships can happen after long friendships but that's way more rare right?
yes it is very rare. Avoid becoming her friend if you can help it if you want to to develop into something later
>>
>>18369205
Thanks for the advice!
>>
>>18369198
>low libido
Gender, age and medication?

Every problem has solution. But the sole fact you are going to theraphist suggest you are better off single for now. The meme
>for anybody to love you, you jave to learn how to love yourself first
is true. If you are unhappy, depressed and insecure, dating will be almost impossible for you.

So really, your first step in dating should always be beconing balanced adult with 0 (or very easily manageable) mental issues. Remember that relationships can break your mind very easily.
>>
>>18369212
Np but just to clarify for the last one. Becoming friends doesn't close the door. For a lot of people they meet a girl through their social circle so they end up becoming friends and then it develops into something but in these cases the guy is still active and flirting with her. Too many guys think they should just be platonic friends first then hope it evolves. As a rule of bat show interest in her and flirt so she doesn't mistake you for a gay friend or someone who doesn't view her sexually.
>>
>>18369213
I'm a guy and I'm 24, I don't take any sort of medication. I might have depression though (though my therapist didn't diagnose it).
Yah you make a good point I think.
>>
>>18369164

There are no rules. Basically, it's Interest + Opportunity. Are both people interested in a relationship in general? Are both people interested in a relationship with one another? Do they have money, time, and the opportunity to talk/hang out/fuck? Then they can have relationship.

Every single question you made doesn't have a single answer. It's like asking "how to make a friend". There are no rules. It just happens with Interest + Opportunity.
>>
>>18369217
>might depression
Depression is when you feel dead inside for years and still bother pretending for your surrounding that everything is ok. Then it slowly but surely gets harder and harder to fake smiling. Nothing is enjoyable in your life, food, movies, talking, hell even fapping, it is all only way how to pass time and only when you sleep you feel ok because you cant feel your desperation and hole in your chest.

I guess you are just another boy raised by single mother with no achievements who is kinda sad and lost in his life.

Did i hit close op?
>>
>>18369228
Yah that sounds quite exactly like me.
>>
>>18369228
Do YOU have depression, anon?
>>
>>18369231
Nah, i am fine. My problem is super laziness. And no advice on world can beat that when nothing pressures you to do it when you dont want to.

Thanks for concern kind anon.

>>18369230
So anon, is your theraphist man or woman? Can you ask them to slap you and force you from your mindset?

Because if you had a dad, he would tell you that life is shit and you have to grab it by its balls and force the life to give you reason and place for you to fit in.

You are pretty old op, ypu should be able to tell what do you want from life. What is it?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.