[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Undisputed steps to getting in a good relationship/getting non

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 0E8C76D.jpg (460KB, 1117x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0E8C76D.jpg
460KB, 1117x1600px
Undisputed steps to getting in a good relationship/getting non slut pussy:
1. Start working out and losing weight
2. take up a hobby or interest that isn't weird or childish (no anime or video games)
3. get a good haircut (no hair that does/could go past the ears) and shave your entire face
4. Eat good food (no soda, candy, pastries, etc)
5. No alcohol, tobacco, or drugs
6. No: cargo shorts, fedoras, sandals or flipflops. No shirts that have/are: Hawaiian, tapout, metal band, skulls, wolves, insults/jokes
7. Trim your nails
8. Shower everyday
9. Make (non-sexual, non-romantic) conversation with girls ugly enough to make you not feel intimidated by them. As you get better at it, move up to girls on your own level of attractiveness.
10. Don't immediately try to ask a girl out or approach her romantically, that only works for 10/10 chads. Build platonic relationships. Not all women are potential girlfriends/fuck buddies
11. Read up on body language if you constantly sperg out and drive women away from you
12. Don't shower the girl with compliments. Makes her see herself as superior to you, and makes you look desperate
13. Don't insult or "neg" her either. You aren't confident or attractive enough to pull it off. At most, be indifferent, not openly rude or hostile
14. Don't friend zone yourself. Don't immediately text girls back, or always be around to hang out with or talk to. Don't pay for a girl if you are just friends
15. DO NOT FOCUS ON ONE GIRL ONLY. Biggest mistake guys make. There is no "one girl" for you. If you think you are in love with a girl but you've never gone on a date with her, you are obsessing and will resent her when she shows flaws. Have Plan A, B, and C girls.
16. Have one or two female friends, of whatever attractiveness, that you are not thinking of pursuing romantically. Helps make you less desperate or creepy to other girls if you have legit female friends
>>
>>18368021
..... i don't agree with all of this, but there are some good points in here.

some modifications:
3. You can have facial hair, but maintain it well
5. You can drink and do drugs (like weed) in moderation, if its adversely affecting your life or you do it all the time, then you need to stop. Drinking in social situations comes up often and creates opportunities to meet good women. Also, if they are drunken waste pails, you'll find out sooner.
6. Sandals/flip flops are good... for occasions when sandals/flip flops makes sense. use discretion
9. This depends on the person but is generally good advice.... just don't obviously shun the less attractive girls, people notice - girls talk, you get labelled as a d-bag
the rest are pretty solid points
>>
>>18368021
The biggest thing is patience. Learning to wait for the perfect opportunity rather than making it blow up in your face by forcing it. Getting a genuine relationship takes time and work both on yourself and working towards the other person.
>>
File: freddie-mercury.jpg (140KB, 1060x816px) Image search: [Google]
freddie-mercury.jpg
140KB, 1060x816px
>and shave your entire face

What is wrong with having a mustache? I am rocking a Freddie stache and the ladies love it. Granted the only ladies I know are all in their 50s but they all say it looks good.
>>
>>18368021
As a person with a decent social and romantic history who has seen a lot unfold in others lives through running clubs I can say that most of this is solid advice, however:
>2, 3, 4
This is much more about attitude. It boils down to not being a spergy child. I know guys with decently kept long hair that eat trash and watch anime and play video games who don't make any of that the onus of who they are and when it 'comes out' they act like it's not a thing and the girl doesn't give a duck cos they like the guy. Conversely I know guys with 'regular hobbies' who eat well and all that jazz who won't shut the fuck up about it and it makes them strike out all the time.

> 15
Don't get caught doing this. If you do don't get caught doing it all the time. I have seen guys do everything right but had it ruined by 'Oh! You're *that guy*! I've heard all about you.' and it's all over from there. Women talk, even grown up ones. Names and reputations get around and nowadays faces can too thanks to social media. It's fine to have plan B and C. Just don't let them find out they're plan B and C.
>>
>>18368021
I have an issue with 16.

Every time I try to make a female friend and get the girl to converse with me they end up wanting to fuck me. I'm fairly certain im not flirty and I dont try to touch them or anything, Im probably autistic as well. I tried fat girls, not so good looking ones, and hot ones.

I don't know what Im doing wrong here. I've literally given up and dont even talk to girls anymore.
>>
ya that's way too much work lol
>>
Fuck off. I do what I want to do. And you should be doing that too if you are in this board, there nothing to be afraid of.
>>
>>18368021

That girl needs to buckle up.
>>
>>18368021
this doesn't work for some dudes, but it is good advice

i am a gamma/omega who does the majority of this list, but being a decent human being (which most of this list is) will not make up for having a repulsive personality
>>
File: 1485740377229.png (358KB, 480x635px) Image search: [Google]
1485740377229.png
358KB, 480x635px
>>18368021
>No: cargo shorts
I call bullshit
>>
Some of these are quite good advice, however,
>showever everyday
i don't know about you but for me, at least, it fucks up my skin and hair if i shower everyday. So i do it every three days.
>>
>>18368021

So basically, I need to roleplay as a normalfag (sans the hygiene parts which any sane person should be doing anyway) and constantly hide my powerlevel to get a girlfriend?

To be honest, that sounds almost as miserable as being a forever alone shut in desu. I should just blow my brains out and call it a day.
>>
>>18369486
wtf lol
you're probably showering wrong
>>
>>18368021
How fucking annoying must it be to have this massive fat sacks cling to you everywhere you go.
>>
File: 1492037128305.jpg (483KB, 2774x1993px) Image search: [Google]
1492037128305.jpg
483KB, 2774x1993px
>>18368021
1. working on, but I'm not that overweight anyway. 6'1,193 lbs.

3. I want one, any ideas on some good haircuts guys?

I feel like I have a pretty good personality. I make my pals laugh constantly and I have 4 or 5 close friends who are female. However, I do have a crush on 1 and I'm trying to avoid oneitus. I'm aware that there are plenty of other girls to go after, and I don't feel like she is the "One" but I do want to date her very badly and I have my phone on me whenever she texts me. I try to wait 4 or 5 minutes before texting back but I do respond to pretty much anything she says.
>>
>>18369489
how can you "shower wrong" unless you substitute shampoo with gasoline or some shit like that
>>
>>18368021
what do with 3 if balding lel
>>
File: 1485554962521.png (213KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485554962521.png
213KB, 360x360px
>>18369486
>3 days
>>
>>18369488
I don't get the need to talk about obscure shit you like with other people.
>>
>how to become a needy, boring man who's only goal and ideal in life is to fuck basic bitches
>>
File: disgust-darwint.jpg (109KB, 471x250px) Image search: [Google]
disgust-darwint.jpg
109KB, 471x250px
>>18368021
2MuchTitty4Me
>>
>>18368021
>8
showering every day is bad as it dries out the oils in your skin. as long as you at least wash your genitals, pits and butthole, you can shower every other day (unless you do strenuious dirty activities)
>>
Go to Mexico at quincanerra time. Pay family pay coyote 5000$ to bring her over treat her right you have 20 plus good years out of her
>>
>>18369520

It's more about me having absolutely zero interest in normalfag shit and having to fake it in order to pass as a well adjusted human being.
>>
>>18368021
Kill yourself
>>
>>18368353

Fucking boss
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.