[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
So I'll cut to the chase with you /adv/. I'm being bullied.

Anything I do I get criticized. I update my facebook profile pic? I get bullied for it. I post a new picture on instagram? I get bullied for it. This extends into my real social life and not my social life on social media.

Theres a particular guy though. Basically my dad has a syndrome called Bardet Bidel, which causes him to lose his sight and develop autism over time. Some of my close friends know this, and somehow it got spread to him. He made fun of my dad quite a few times over facebook about him being autistic. He also calls me autistic on a daily basis and makes fun of my family. He always threatens to beat me up and mocks me for having "no friends".

I'm honestly feeling at my lowest /adv/. I did terrible in all of my final exams for school, my social life is shit with nobody liking me, and I feel like I wanna kill myself. Where do I go from here?
>>
>>18367623

1) block him on all forms of social media

2) block him in real life

literally ignore him.
>>
>>18367623
the sooner you realize that you don't NEED a "social life" and none of the people you think matter actually matter, the better off you'll be. Everyone you know now is nobody. Bullied on the internet? block them. they do it in real life? tell someone in power at school. delete facebook and instagram, you're too young for it.
>>
>>18367633
I try to block him out but he has so many people against me that they just come up to me and harass me. I don't know what to do...
>>
>>18367638
like seriously, the fuck you need social media for if you've got a real life? come on dude.
>>
>>18367638
I'm old enough for it. I could probably handle myself in a fight, but consciously I could never bring myself to hit someone or cause a fight. I keep on forgiving and it's hurting me...
>>
>>18367623
Read "starting strength by mark rippetoe", hit the gym, take some kick boxing class, get fat as fuck and beat his fucking ass
>>
>>18367656
Thing is though man, I just cannot find it in me to fight someone. I don't know why..
>>
>>18367646
kid you're getting bullied in person and asking a mongolian fish cuttery fetishist forum for advice, you're not old enough for it.
>>
Genuinely ignore the fucking prik, disabilities and most diseases nobody can help nobody chose to have it so hes a piece of shit, like said block him as karma will 1 day hit him
>>
>>18367662
I went here for advice man. I'm 18 and I'm just constantly getting picked on.
>>
>>18367623
Either disregard the criticism or apply it.
>>
>>18367623
Got you senpai.
Get a phone with a good camera and record everything he says to you or post about you on social media.
Make a youtube video of all teh shit he does, and put some droll sarcastic commentary behind or have some punch line when he comes up to you to bully you.

He can't attack you because it will be on video( it's good to have an extra audio recorder stashed in your bag as well just in case) and now he knows everything he says or does will be published for the world to see.

If you can be funny and clever with your commentary you can turn everyone back to your side.

Maybe buy a go pro and set it up so you can hit record quickly.

Make a twitter, youtube facebook with some name like "so and so's pathetic attempts to bully me" or whatever.

Make sure you don't just record as if you are trying to get him in trouble for bullying, that will go bad.
Try and record secretly at first until you have a few good vids and if you can;t make sure you make it known that its a joke for a youtube video, tell people when youll be uploading the vid.

And as always when dealing with bullies, be prepared to get punched in the face and punch back and fight as viciously as possible.

God speed
>>
>>18367682
Crafty but I just want to live a normal life man. I can't do this anymore.
>>
Block him on social media and anybody who says that shit. Call him out on it if he does it in person, and any of your friends who don't back you up aren't worth being around. Making fun of someone because their dad has a genetic disorder is beyond fucked up. Why would you want to be friends with these shitty people?
>>
>>18367690
You only do it until he stops and then coast of the fame the stunt gave you.

Don't get depressed and do nothing, you have to fight. Fuck being normal, become a legend, become a story.

No one will remember or give a shit about highschool 2 years out, go for it
>>
>>18367661
Buy some knuckle dusters and a boxing bag and take a few practise swings
You'll find your inner spirit
>>
>>18367639

block them out. a reaction is all haters need. if you're not willing to stand up, then back down, and theres no shame in that. you are clearly udneraged in highschool. four years from now you'll look back and realize engaging with these people was petty.

so etiher stand up for your self and put them in thier place.

or back down, and let them continue to be children while you focus on your studies and the people you actually like. no one else matters. if he turns them against you, chances are they ewre looking for a reason to turn against you, as is the nature of immature kids.
>>
>i want my problems to fix themselves without changing anything

That's basically off the table. Either do something different, or get bullied until you graduate.

If I were you I'd get your bully alone and ask him why he messes with you. I used to mess with kids in middle school, and that would have disarmed me. You're an easy target because you haven't humanized yourself. If you're lucky your bully is just going through his own shit, and bullies as an outlet. If he is a first rate sociopath, he will only respond to violence and intimidation. I'd just wait for him to get alone in the bathroom and haymaker him full force while he is pissing or something. Unless you think you can take him straight ahead one on one. Just dont get a charge.
>>
>>18367741

confrontation on the soft side can actually work well.

one girl was a bitch to me in middle school and one time we were just alone, in the back of the gym for some reason and we had a small normal conversation because no one else was around and then i asked her 'why are you such a bitch to me'. it kinda threw her. in her mind she didn't see her self as a bitch, despite how delusional that would seem to anyone who would see how she tore me down.

same issue with some guy who kept calling me a faggot (which i admittedly am) but he had no reason to do anything, and finally i just messaged him and was like 'dude what the fuck' and he went into this whole thing about how his parents got him hooked on heroine and hes recovering now but its so fucking hard and god hates gays, but i still consoled him and he never bothered me again after that. would say 'hey whats up' once in a while but that was it.
>>
>>18367741
Try the first thing this guy said, do not cheap shot him in a bathroom. This guy has friends, and cheap shotting him will give him and company the green light to jump you and hold a grudge/vendetta forever..

I'd say go with what
>>18367682
this anon said.

And what everyone is saying here is correct, you have to DO something, nothing will change if you don't
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.