[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Broken hearted and confused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: read_or_die_01.jpg (393KB, 2560x1024px) Image search: [Google]
read_or_die_01.jpg
393KB, 2560x1024px
I will try to sum this up and see what every ones opinions. I have a child with a guy I dated for 10 yrs. I was unhappy a long time. Met someone else in online anime chatroom from another country. Became friends, then more then friends as I was trying to move out and leave the bad relationship. Me and the new guy dated, he knew everything about me and accepted me and helped me through the process of moving out. Then he broke up with me for three months while I was trying to get adjusted to living with family. We started dating again 2 months later. That was over 2 years ago. Since then he visited me 3 times for a months period each time. I slowly introduced him in person to my child who rely likes him. They got along nicely. It was great. So in love. Every moment was great and we did new things together. We told each other we were each others true love, love of our lives and soul mates. He was a virgin and a shut in computer science, introvert, very sweet,caring. He is finishing his bachelors degree in computer science in a couple months and said he was moving here to be with e and we would get married. He confessed still being in love with me and loving me two weeks ago. Last week he broke up with me through text no warning. I always asked him his feelings and if something was wrong he said no he was happy with me. I know I have been a little bitchy and moody because it has been so long since last visit, but all he had to do was talk to me and tell me what was bothering him. He doesn't like to talk of such things though. He wasn't used to it. I was first real gf. I think he is to stressed over graduating and moving here, as well as getting a job. He is younger then me as well. He broke up suddenly and is being cruel to me trying to push me away but I know now things that were bothering him He also nervous about starting family. I'm hurting bad. We talk daily. He gets mad that we can get along and that I wont just hate him. I love him so much. IDK what to do.
>>
>>18367277

three months of i nperson vacation time is not enough for someone to move their entire life over for and inherit a kid
>>
>>18367277
Look, you've got to prioritise your kid. Sounds like he thought he was gonna get some pussy but backed out last minute when he realised he'll end up with some other guys kid.
He's an introvert and shut in for a reason.

Get yourself a chad. Make him take care of your kid. They NEED a father role or they'll end up a whore if they're a girl, or a shut-in if they're a guy.

Get yourself a chad.
>>
>>18367288
I know but we were really in love. We were so sentimental we kept every tickets of everything, anything linked to us. Even took tons of sand from our vacation. His parents even sent me things over seas an he gave them sand and other things of us. I didn't expect to get married right away. I wanted him to see how he felt while living with me first ofc, since it was so great in person. He got along really well with my kid and said that wasn't a problem even though he hates the kids dad. Whom I also can not stand.
>>
>>18367277
Not sure if bait, but a weird ass across countries long distance relationship like that isn't going to work if you have a kid.

You need a regular close distance relationship because there are three people involved in this.

>>18367301
Don't listen to this anon. It has nothing to do with virgin/Chad meme shit.

OP is at fault for forcing so much on this guy (how the fuck is he supposed to be Superdad after a few visits?) and the other guy is dumb as hell for thinking he could do with this. Both are desperate.

Only do close distance relationships in this case.
>>
>>18367301
I do prioritise my child ofc, that's why I introduced them slowly and let them talk regularly too. My child seemed to like him better then the dad. That's also why I wanted to live together first before marrying to see how well it would go. He was ready and willing until I guess the pressure built. I knew it was hard and I told him from the start it would be ,but he said it was fine and he would be willing to. They get along so good. It as so nice to see them interact together and how much he looked out for my child's well being. I felt so connected. We all fit good together in person. I also known him for over 3 years and we dated for over 2 years.
>>
>>18367355
That kid needs a Chad dad you virgin beta fuck
>>
>>18367361
>meme meme

Chads have no reason to date a single mom because they can get all the young 10/10 pussy they want.

You don't even know your memes.
>>
>>18367355
I don't expect him to be super dad, but I saw them together how well we all get along. This is why I told him just see how you feel living together before you make this a permanent decision. This way we know either way. He was the one who agreed to everything after I talked to him about dating and how it would be with me having a child. He knew what he was getting into years ago. I don't wanna pressure him , I just want him to come see how it is and if he decided to move I would help him get job and give him support and be by his side. I have helped him with his anxiety and shyness. I supported him in what ever ways I could with his interest and when he would show signs of being stressed or upset, also boosting his confidence while at it, because how much I love him.
>>
>>18367387
OK, but this relationship is done. Just being realistic.

If you were actually that sweet and kind as a girlfriend then I would have been putting another baby inside you posthaste.

But he doesn't want anything to do with long-term things like that. It's just a problem on his side; you can't do anything to make him want to. It's also bad character analyzing on your part, but you learn from it. What does it tell you about someone who promises something to you but doesn't follow through?

You were in a bad relationship for a very long time, so a lot of this is going to be a learning experience. I'm sorry it turned out this way. Just don't give up on yourself.
>>
Ty. Im still having hope though. I don't want to give up so easily. He did want me to have his kid soon but i told him it was better to wait until he graduated and moved, other wise we would both be upset and have a harder time. I wanted his hard work put into school to be rewarding. We made long term plans things he wanted to including places he said he wants us to visit. He even picked where he wanted our honeymoon to be. This was sudden and he is over stressed so i understand to a point his side of things but i also know him and how he can get so anxious over things. He brought me his childhood toys from his parents house not his house and i have his baby pics and family pics. I just feel he needs a little time while in last stage of uni and i wanna still be there for him. I always wanted to be by his side,protect him, support him, help him any way I could and love him unconditionaly. Idk I just know a lot of how he is and how he has felt and his concerns. I know how we are in person as well that's why its so hard and I jist cant give up completely just yet. Ty for being honest and giving realistic answer.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.