[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are signs that I might be an unironic mysoginist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2709.jpg (50KB, 594x552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2709.jpg
50KB, 594x552px
What are signs that I might be an unironic mysoginist?
>>
What else?

An unreasonable lack of respect for women, maybe outright hate.
>>
>>18366975
I was called mysoginist for being too anxious to trust women intimately lmao
>>
>>18366951
If you have to ask...
>>
>>18366995
So you don't trust someone solely because they're a woman. How is that not mysoginist? If I said "I can't trust men" they'd call me a feminazi or something.
>>
>>18366996
But I really want to know WHAT is mysoginist of me.
>>
>>18367006
Oh no, I have tons of friends who are girls. I'm just too anxious for a >girlfriend.
I've been single five years now.
>>
>>18367016

Dude, "I have many female friends, but I can't date women because I can't trust them on an intimate level."

"I have many black friends but I don't let them in my house because I don't trust them not to steal."
>>
>>18367048
Dat fallacy
>>
>>18367048

To be fair, he probably wouldn't trust dudes on an intimate level either.

Or you can keep making broad generalities until it becomes so bland and politically correct no one cares.

"I have many friends, but I can't trust them because human beings have a lot of weird problems and insecurities that make them strange and sometimes untrustworthy."
>>
>>18367056

>dat fallacy
>doesn't name a fallacy

The point is that you can't use, "but I have female friends" as a fig leaf. That kind of excuse doesn't work elsewhere, which is what I'm demonstrating.

>>18367060

Sure, you could do that, but that only works if OP says that's the case. Right now the only problem he claims to have is with women which is definitely similar to having a problem with black people. OP. Maybe OP wouldn't be able to trust anyone on an intimate level, but again he said his problem is with women, not intimacy.
>>
When you realize that in order to have a successful relationship with a woman you have to treat everything with a minimum distance of 10ft.
>>
Here is the thing. I respect women but my mind begins to wander when they speak. Like a presentation, meeting, casual conversation, doesn't matter. Just fades out.

Why?
>>
being a white male.
>>
>>18366995
Its misogyny if its specifically women.
For instance would you tell your closest friends if you were raped?
Then that sentence becomes "i dont trust people intimately."
I dont trust women because women cant be trusted with my feelings is misogynistic but I cant trust women because I am insecure is not.
>>
>>18366995
You could've just said you're too anxious to trust PEOPLE intimately. I get that you're heterosexual, so that means exclusively with the opposite sex. But adding a gender or race to your statement pushes it into an entirely different dimension altogether, and colours it in ways you weren't intending.
>>
>>18367048
not the same thing
>>18367016
everyone has trust issues. that doesn't necessarily make you a misogynist.

if the reason you don't trust women is some "all girls are gold-digging whores and snakes who are inherently evil and out to get me" then you're a crazy person though
>>
>>18367236
>not the same thing
It is the same argument. Different grammar casings, but the same "I have many <x>, but I don't let them <y> because I don't trust them to <z>" argument.
>>
>>18367245
unless he's bi, his entire dating pool is women. if you show an equal lack of trust to your entire dating pool, you're not being discriminatory; you just have trust issues.
>>
>>18367276

To be fair, we've seen how many people come on here complaining about their significant other in one way or another.

We, as humans, have trust issues. Regardless of gender, regardless of sexuality.
>>
>>18367281
not disputing that at all. pain sucks and not trusting people is a shitty but common way to cope with that. i'm the same way.
>>
>>18367276

It is entirely possible to only date women, have trust issues with women, and still be a mysoginist. OP said he is too anxious to trust women intimately and we're being fair interpreting that to mean, "because they are women." He didn't say, "I can't trust anyone intimately."
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.