[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

jail

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Facing some drug dealing charges. 18. never been to jail, expecting to be sentenced to a year. Any tips? What should i do before im sentenced?
>>
Work out while you're in there, think about the mistakes you've made aND what to do to avoid coming back
>>
can I ask what happened?
>>
snitched on. caught with 4 xanax bars, 12 grams of weed and one tab of acid
>>
>dealing drugs making smalltime money for bigtime risks
kek hope you have asshole insurance
>>
yes i do: tramp stamp that reads "insert here for instant AIDS"
>>
>>18366652
>>18366636
You guys watch too many movies.
>>18366587
Eat some good grub because you wont be seeing that for a long time.
Make sure you got someone who can deposit money into your commissary account.
You arent going to state prison or anything so you dont have to worry as much about getting in shape or learning how to fight.
Dont tell everyone your story.
Just say you got caught with drugs.
Dont name any suppliers or shit even to some dude who seems like hes down or cool.
Dont shit with other people in the cell.
Just common sense shit honestly senpai.
Try to better yourself while you are in there either physically or mentally.
Jail isnt that hard if you dont get caught up in the race shit or the gang shit.
>>
>>18366587
Also learn the local law for those charges and ways you can either offset your charges or get probation instead.
I had a white homie who got caught with a pound of weed and got a suspended charge and community service.
Make up some sob story about how you just wanted to make some money to pay for classes so you could do some specific job so you can say this was a spur of the moment thing and you didnt plan to do it long.
Dont say that specifically but that general gist.
You are young with no priors so they usually have something to get you out of going to jail if it doesnt look like you are a career criminal.
>>
Leave the country, on foot/by boat if you must. Start a new life, don't waste years of it locked up for something that shouldn't even be illegal.
>>
Remember even county jail are overcrowded and extremely violent. It's going to be rough even doing a week would be rough. I hope you're a hard guy op.
>>
>>18366587
If the mexicans got on boots, there's gonna be a riot.
>>
>>18366721
I agree with this. If possible of course. I bet Mexican border security isn't too tight
>>
File: 1494527921041.jpg (35KB, 600x886px) Image search: [Google]
1494527921041.jpg
35KB, 600x886px
how the fuck can you even go to prison for this? gl op
>>
>>18366626
...what country are you from? China?
that's nowhere near enough of an amount to be charged with dealing. not even close. that's the lower end of personal use amount.
>>
>>18366696

This.

I would add that while you can talk about what you got convicted of, other than that don't talk about the details of your case at all. In many jails there are inmates who haven't been convicted or sentenced yet, and are awaiting their day in court (for months or years in some cases). Some of them are very practiced with the system and very motivated to find ways to reduce their likely sentence when it comes. If you open up about the details of your case with them, they may twist it however they like if they think they can use it to con a deputy DA into offering them leniency in exchange for their testimony against you.

So say you got busted for drugs, leave it at that. The only reason to tell anyone anything is because silence is sometimes inferred to mean your charges had something to do with kids.
>>
>>18366895

Agreed, but in some jurisdictions there are legal presumptions of intent to sell, based on amount. Sometimes the amounts are ridiculously small. Like in many U.S. states, more than an ounce of pot triggers the presumption of intent/sell, even though having a few ounces lying around isn't unreasonable for someone who happens to like weed for their own personal use.

Or maybe OP took it to trial or something? Or resisted arrest?
>>
>>18366626
This is really fucked up man. I'm so sorry this is happening to you.
>>
>>18367011
He had less than half of an ounce.
The fact that he refers to it in grams implies that he isnt in the states to begin with.
So I would assume canada but it could be anywhere.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.