[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get over a girls stinky ass while having sex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: stinky.gif (27KB, 595x400px) Image search: [Google]
stinky.gif
27KB, 595x400px
How do I get over a girls stinky ass while having sex?
>>
>>18366312
I guess just avoid going down on her and you shouldn't really smell it.
>>
>>18366316

It just happened when she spreads her butt, holy shit dude, that's so antisexual.
>>
>>18366318
Did she wash her ass prior or what?
>>
>>18366334

I think not. But I guess it is normal, that's why I'm asking if there's a psychological trick to not care about the fucking diarrhea smell when spreading her anus.
>>
>>18366318
Seems like she is just having some stomach problems, or is it always like that?
>>
>>18366318

First time I sex with her.
>>
>>18366312
I've never heard of this. There may be something wrong with her.
>>
>>18366338

That doesn't sound normal to me. She probably doesn't shower enough or doesn't know how to wash herself right in the first place.
>>
>>18366344
Well hopefully she was just having a bad day in that regard. See what happens next time. If it still smells terrible then see about doing something.
>>
File: Leff.png (54KB, 178x220px) Image search: [Google]
Leff.png
54KB, 178x220px
>>18366312
What the fuck
>>
>>18366338
Its not normal.
I know white people sometimes dont wash their actual asshole when they wash because its a naughty place or some shit.
She is probably washing her upper body and expects that it is cleaning her lower body.
Take a shower together and wash it for her.
Just dont be weird about it.
>>
>>18366358
LOL, I don't where you got that idea Tyrone/Jose/Pajeet/Mohammad/Wong
>>
>>18366360
It's true though, Clarence. You people don't tend to use soap and water on your assholes*

*American white males. Certain Europeans, especially Italians are exempt from this
>>
In on this thread. It's fucking burnt into my mind.
>>
>>18366370
Smelly Eurofag detected
or """"European""""" T*rk
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
tell her she needs to wash her ass.
>>
>>18366594
with soap.
>>
I actually have some experience with this, OP.
>First time sexing a girl.
>Everything started fine until I flipped her over for some doggy.
>Then the smell hit me.
>lost my erection right away and ended the sex abruptly.

Anyway, my advice would be to attempt to shower yourself and over use some cologne.
It may not get rid of the shit smell on her, but it may be enough to cover it long enough for you to finish and maybe get past the thought of her dirty ass.
Hope that helps.
>>
>>18366633
Chris?
>>
>>18366661
5 off from the possibly most hilarious digits ever.

clean your ass.
>>
>>18366360
Im white. Im only saying there is one specific reason why some white people that I know dont do it.
Mostly the people Im talking about are white dudes though but its a common trait.
Im not saying that black dudes always wash their assholes but when they dont do it its because they arent showering at all.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.