[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Live in piece of ass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1492276132105m.jpg (84KB, 861x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492276132105m.jpg
84KB, 861x1024px
So I am a 31, white male, sucessful. Been hanging out with this hot but dumb black chick with a butter face but 8 / 10 body. She can cook, clean and fuck. She needs a place now and wants to live in? Is a substanceless but decent sex relationship / domestic service ok?
>>
>>18365806
She sees you probably as bf and potentional future husband and dad of her children. And who would blame her? White rich boys who arent horny teens anymore are perfect husband material.

Drop the idea of her being
>dumb
and you got yourself a wife. If you dont feel like her becoming your gf/wife/mother of your children, dont lead her up and tell her how you see her just as walking dumb black vagina.

Good luck!
>>
>>18365806
Pics.
>>
>>18365822
I mean honestly if she's not crazy or retarded she's probably gonna be just fine and can learn from him if he isn't shit.
>>
>>18365840
Dude, thanks for (you), but arent you drunk or something?

>what did he mean by this?
>>
Just make sure to check on common law in your state. Otherwise, I don't see a problem with this as long as she's loyal
>>
>>18365845
Meh. I wouldn't bother in this case.
>>
>>18365845
I see Karen is nagging at Plankton again. Does she have a job and is she making money?
>>
Not Karen
>>
File: 1494246012327.jpg (20KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1494246012327.jpg
20KB, 540x540px
>>18365845
disgusting

getchu a white girl op
>>
>>18365806
Just let her live with you until you find a wife material woman or get bored of her and then kick her out. It's not ethical but she's a whore so it's ok.
>>
>>18365806
carefull where you tread.

I used to have a simple life. until one day met this girl that I had no attraction to and made her my GF and basically led her on for two years.

I had never hurt myself more since then. it has fucked me up and that poor girl.

dont lead her on anon. she deserves someone that can love her. and in the end you will make you miserable because as she does all those cute, thoughtful things for you. deep down she will never have your love. and thats a awful thing for someone that loves you.

dont damage yourself man.
>>
>>18365845
>She watches spongebob
>this is her face
>this is her body
...This is a teenager, isn't it?

This is nothing at all like>>18365806

>>18365973
Do this tbqh. Might as well get the last drips of pleasure out before the well dries.
>>
Look you want some black pussy right well it won't hurt to have her in your spot while she gets on her feet hell move her in for a month then pay for her to get an apartment then she can go along her way and leave you jerking it to all the secret fuck tapes u recorded
>>
>>18365845
OP you are a terrible person.
>>
She is 23
>>
File: 2017-05-30 16.19.21.png (812KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-30 16.19.21.png
812KB, 1440x2560px
Proof
>>
Look you don't leave raw pussy out like that it will go bad. Set up some hired cameras in your house secretive of course then have her there for a month fucking and sucking then you pay the bullshit deposit for a apartment tell her good luck and bam you got rid of her before she gave you any problems
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.