[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex problems. Need urgent help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1496081693749.gif (867KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
1496081693749.gif
867KB, 480x336px
>Broke up with my now ex like 7 months ago
>He kept messaging me "i love you" " i miss you" the usual every 7-10 days
>Decide it's enough and ask for some space and a
>Never really messaged him first hand but I stop all contact with
>Thursday of last week comes and he starts messaging me non
>phone/email/text/whatsapp/hangouts/leaves voice
>Messages basically say the same thing except he gets more obsessive going like "pleaseI have something important to tell you" "just give me a sign of life" "I just need to talk to you"
>Everyone just says to ignore because the messages are just
>Yesterday
> His MOM IS NOW CALLING
ME
>Leaving voice messages as well
>She's now texting me too to please call her
>He's almost 30...

What the hell do I do /adv/ I feel like I'm in an awkward situation and anything I do is the wrong choice. I thought about talking to his mom and telling her to stop enabling him and to tell him to stop contacting me because I need my space. I just don't know what to do. Please help.
>>
For some reason my phone decided to delete the last word of some sentences...

>Broke up with my now ex like 7 months ago
>He kept messaging me "i love you" " i miss you" the usual every 7-10 days
>Decide it's enough and ask for some space and a break
>Never really messaged him first hand but I stop all contact with him
>Thursday of last week comes and he starts messaging me non stop
>phone/email/text/whatsapp/hangouts/leaves voice messages
>Messages basically say the same thing except he gets more obsessive going like "pleaseI have something important to tell you" "just give me a sign of life" "I just need to talk to you"
>Everyone just says to ignore because the messages are just manipulative
>Yesterday
> His MOM IS NOW CALLING
ME
>Leaving voice messages as well
>She's now texting me too to please call her son
>He's almost 30...
>>
Answer the phone bitch if he didn't win the lottery ask him wtf no you tell him you fucked all his friends or change your number or invite him over and you bill Cosby his asshole and record it
>>
>>18365279
Thanks
>>
Tell him you were born a man
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>18365253
>His mom is calling
>He's almost 30
M'lady
>>
here you go OP
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1AIEbFj5bS6
>>
Don't call them. Text his mom, and tell her that you do not want contact with her or her son, and that she should stop contacting you. Write the same thing to him.
Get their numbers blocked if they keep it up.

Even if he was dying of cancer or was chosen to go to Mars, is there anything for you two to talk about. Fuck them, you don't owe them anything.
>>
>>18365396
block his and his mom's number. Send their emails to spam. Delete fucking whatsapp, that shit's for kids. Block him on hangouts. Is this shit really that hard? Worst case, change your phone number
>>
>>18365414
Thanks anon, somehow listening to voice reply is kind of comforting haha. But I will reply with the same thing I'll tell the anons below.

>>18365416
I've already been clear with him about it. Blocked his number but it goes straight to voicemail and that's what he does. He also keeps making other accounts and emails so he can keep messaging me.>>18365417

It's hard to tell his mom to fuck off because they were really nice to me. They even let me live in ther house for months and helped me in a car crash I had a year ago. I know if I respond to him he will just say the same things.

Does anyonr have an idea of something I can say to his parents that isn't rude but explains the situation and makes them stop trying to contact me?

Thanks for thr advice guys
>>
>>18365414
You are most definitely right, Constipated Sperglord-sama.
>>
>>18365417
Oh and I can't really delete whatsapp because it's what we use at work to communicate with the boss and between the employees. I hate it too.
>>
>>18365438
>Does anyonr have an idea of something I can say to his parents that isn't rude but explains the situation and makes them stop trying to contact me?

"Please, your son is stalking me, and it is frightening me. Could you stop supporting his stalking?"
>>
>>18365446
Change your number, then. It's really your only choice. It'll be a pain in the ass, but probly worth it in the long run if this is the crap you have to put up with
>>
Do you own a shotgun?
>>
>>18365253

wtf he is such a loser. ignore his stalker ass
>>
Pick up the phone, listen to what he has to say, if it's the same thing again tell him to fuck off for good.

I don't get why girls think that if you just ignore someone/something all problems will be magically solved.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.