[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I try to save this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170529-222946.png (188KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170529-222946.png
188KB, 1080x1920px
Long distance Girlfriend of 4 years has recently gone back harsh on how she said we could have a life together, right now she says she, "can't give me forever" which is fair but I'm torn, I don't want to lose a friend and I can't imagine staying lovers with the constant nagging thought that it's temporary, it took me forever when we first started just to get over the thought that all relationships are either temporary or permanent and what helped me do that was she said she wanted this one to be permanent. She's been amazing and a good friend, fiaithful and caring but a bit of a hard left leaning sjw type (I lean more right)
>>
File: Screenshot_20170530-083825~2.png (150KB, 741x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170530-083825~2.png
150KB, 741x960px
>>18364894
And part 2 is she hasn't gotten back to me on this text which is fine but the anxiety and insecurity of worrying has made sleep last night and the start of work today vomit inducing and even if we break it off cleanly I just want some resolution.
>>
>>18364894
>long distance
Dont even bother. Break up with her and find girl in your location.

Stop wasting your and her time. LDR are scam and ultimate waste of time and emotions.

Forget about her.
>>
>>18365093
We've spent vacations together irl and fucked and that was also really good. She's been a good friend
>>
>>18365100
>good friend
>was
You cant marry your best friend, can you? Forget about her and spin dating game. Find new girl.
>>
>>18364894
>Long distance Girlfriend
>long distance

Stopped reading there.
>>
>>18365110
I always thought that was the dream goal, to marry your best friend.
>>18365113
4 years is a bit of time is it not?
>>
>>18365124
It sort of it is. But girls see good male friends as a friends. Not somebody you can have sex with.

And certainly it doesnt work like that when you are in LONG DISTANCE.

Forget about her and move on with your life.
>>
>>18365133
I don't really want sex, she always initiated it and when I did it was because I know she likes it but I get massively jealous thinking of her having sex with someone else am I just autistic and boned for life? If this doesn't work out I'm not really after a romantic relationship. We were initially just friends and she came on to me.
>>
>>18365164
Please, STOP ruining your life.

Block her, dont think about her, go eat ice cream and NEVER EVER talk, think or anything about her.

Please. Stop the madness. Save yourself.
Find new girl. The only reasonable thing you can do.
>>
>>18365181
I mean, sounds good but pretty dramatic action like that I'd like your reasoning as my own is failing me.
>>
File: backup_infographic_F.jpg (196KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
backup_infographic_F.jpg
196KB, 660x443px
>>18365192
>reason
You wasted 4 years of your life being pic related. Is that enough of a reason?

What is your end game? Watching some girl online how she marries, have kids and patiently wait for her to divorce and marry you to take care of her kids?

Please, find new gf FROM YOUR LOCATION! So many dudes were where you are now and none found happiness until they cut of the cancer from their life (the ex).

Find new girl and forget about her.
>>
>>18365226
Fair but honestly I dont think she does have someone else but unless it happened suddenly in the last month (which would make sense) and she's been dishonest at times but not malicious. It wasn't a waste but it would feel like one if I just fucking cut off all our time together.
>>
>>18365243
It feels like i am talking to the wall. Find girl FROM YOUR LOCATION.

You had your time with her, gained experience and what to do and what to not do around lady and now it is time for you to find REAL gf. Dont torture yourself anymore.
>>
>>18364894
You've been long distance for 4 years and still haven't made a true commitment to each other? Haven't set an end date for when the long distance will end?

That is just a recipe for disaster. No matter how much someone loves you, you can't make them wait forever. Having been in a long distance relationship myself, it's fucking torture,
>>
>>18365439
Well we did set one and recently she's just fucking changed her mind and I'm an autistic sperg so every time we get a chance to talk o just shrivel up and can't confront the issue properly.
>>
>long distance relationship
>acting like a 4 year old and saying 'we need to talk but im not going to tell you what its about'
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.