[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend is cheating on me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6485.jpg (75KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6485.jpg
75KB, 720x540px
A few nights ago I kept having really bad dreams that he was speaking to other girls. He had odd behavior so I felt the need to go through his phone (I know, I know I'm a bad person...) I found out he's been flirting with some girl he met on overwatch and he's been flirting with some other girl I asked him not to speak to. He even messaged her on my birthday which really hurt me.

I've been feeling really down about it and I'm way to scared to say anything. And I have no idea what to say.

I don't want to really be with him anymore either. I know for a fact he will blame me.

>but!!! You talk to guys when you play overwatch!!
Yeah but I don't flirt with them.
>it makes you an attention whore!!!

I have screenshots of everything so he can't deny it

I have no idea if I should keep gathering screenshots or bring it up right now.

Also we do live together. And I don't really have anywhere to go. But I'm talking about this situation with a coworker who might need a roommate.
>>
>>18363618
hey, he sounds just like me. yeah, just leave him. doesn't matter if you bring it up but there's no reason to have a long drawn out fight about it. you don't need to use evidence to break up with someone who's hurting you, whether it's a serious issue or not.
>>
>>18363631
You are right about this. Yeah.

I'm just super nervous. Should I do it tonight?
>>
if you're feeling up to it, i don't see a reason to drag it on. are you dead set on this decision? it won't go over well, but you know that. next week or next month when he tells you things have changed, they haven't. when he tells you he misses you, he hasn't changed. don't fall back into a mess of a relationship.
>>
>>18363666
Are you going to break up with him eventually because of this? (Soon). If so I wouldn't let it drag on and just do it tonight and get it over with.
>>
>>18363618
this is why you dont date gamers, they have a sexual absurd fantasy of what their ideal woman should be like and they are mentally abusive and degrade women.
>>
>>18363631
yeah because that would pester him right? fuck off.
>>
>>18363717
i don't even know what you mean by this. care to elaborate or take out your frustration some more? i'll be here for about 15 minutes longer before i have to sleep.
>>
>>18363618
1. What you see as flirting I'm sure he doesn't, and likely neither would most people since you're biased and insecure with yourself in the first place, your brain is automatically going to blow up any minor thing on impulse.
2. I'd say you're lucky he even stayed with you the second you tried to tell him who he can and cannot speak to. Your insecurity and mistrust with him is not his problem, and likely the reason he kept talking to her anyway.

Just dump him and set him free, then get yourself some help girl. You need to work on those trust issues and get some self confidence.
>>
>>18363746
Him saying he thinks she's super cute and he wants to meet her isn't flirting? Lol okay.

And this other girl was his "pretend gf" and he would have secret conversations with her on Snapchat. Of course I'm going to ask him not to speak to her anymore. At first I didn't see it as a big deal because it was just online shit, but it's reoccurring.
>>
>>18363618
gawd another cunty rag bitch. listen, stop being a btich and leae. find some new dick and flaunt it all over him. be the bitch and whore that u know u r
>>
>>18363779
Maybe I should start slutting around with you?
>>
>>18363618

Holeeeeeshit OP.

I shit you not but same exact shit happened to me. Cept my (obviously now ex) basically left me for a guy she met on Overwatch. What the fuck is it about that game?

I lived with her too and now I am stuck at my fucking parents due to not being able to afford to live on my own.

Its gonna be fucking hard OP. Even now I wanna fucking kill myself but I keep going. But get the hell out of that. Because if there was anything I learned from my situation then its that he may have decided how he feels about you a long time ago.

Well least thats what she did to me .
>>
>>18363775
Kek, if that's really true (spoiler it's not) then youre retarded for not dumping him sooner. There;s still absolutely no valid reason EVER to dictate who your SO can and cannot converse with. If you even have to tell them, you just dump them because you clearly have no respect or trust for them.

He probably had secret conversations because he knew you'd freak the fuck out if you ever caught him talking to another woman, no matter how innocently. Your psychosis and plummeting self worth is what drives him into the arms of another woman. Just know that.
>>
>>18363775
Also, lots of chicks are cute, it's not special. Wanting to meet a friend isn't abnormal either.
>>
>>18363799
>>18363775

OP Seriously. Do you have a kik or something?

Id like to talk to you more about the situation because of the fact that I just did all this shit back in Jan.

Make one or add me. Melan2369
>>
>>18363806
The only people i have ever known to say shit like that, are either insecure attention whores or cheaters haha
>>
>>18363806
Nobody drives anyone to do anything. We are all adults meaning we decide our choices. He could have chosen to leave her if he felt trapped. He chose to cheat
>>
>>18363825
Not if he felt unstable sally over here was gonna off herself if he left.

Dude probably tried to dump her anyway but she's just not having any of it. Clinging on for dear life.
>>18363820
Ikr, only people to be that controlling over their SO's are insecure attention whores lol
>>
>>18363618
From being in a similar situation as you I would say if you're set on leaving him, leave him because the more you hold on the more you'll lose yourself
>>
>>18363818
I have a discord. Qt#6717
>>
>>18363856

Just joined. Who am I reaching out to on here?
>>
>>18363866
Who you're reaching out to on discord? Op.

I am interested in what happened with you too
>>
>>18363892

Yeah like what is your name on Discord?

This channel is filled with people.
>>
>>18363892
>>18363947

Never mind I am an idiot. Request sent.
>>
>>18363618
>You talk to guys when you play overwatch
are you both fat kek
>>
>>18363980
No. I don't see how that had anything to do with anything.
>>
Kind of worried that you've enacted an abusive relationship there. Abusers frequently do things like tell their partners not to speak to the opposite sex or go through their phones routinely.
>>
>>18363833
Yes, yes, it's women's fault when men cheat. And OP is clearly at fault here, and a total raging crazy suicidal bitch, which you know from the whopping 100 words she's posted here.

You sexist POSs are so predictable. Why do you even come here, just go back to /r9k/ if you want to hate on people who have vaginas
>>
No stay and be a slut and see if he notices then bam hit him withe who's this bitch ...girls do this all the time it's called flipping the script...try sucking some dick then go home and make out with him....
>>
>>18363618
My gf used to do this shit to me. Insanely jealous and would punch me awake in the middle of rhe night because she had a dream that I spoke with another female homosapien. You need to get a grip and quit flipping noodles over bad dreams. They're not real, they are simply a manifestation of your insecurities. You need to have a long conversation with your boyfriend, tell him that you're extremely anxious about this, tell him how you feel about this conversation he's having with this other girl, and tell him that you don't trust him (because that's what you've basically told us). The only way this issue will be resolved is if you communicate with the people who are IN YOUR life, and communicate effectively.

About my gf, I simply flipped the tables on her one night and pushed her out of bed and told her "I had a dream that you farted more loudly than I thought you should have". She was pissed, and then I told her that my reason was equivalent to the reasons she gave for beating me out of a nice slumber. Fixed that shit pretty quick. Teach people how to treat you, and treat others the way you would want to be treated. That's the best anyone can tell you.
>>
>>18365156
>Him saying he thinks she's super cute and he wants to meet her isn't flirting? Lol okay.

>And this other girl was his "pretend gf" and he would have secret conversations with her on Snapchat. Of course I'm going to ask him not to speak to her anymore. At first I didn't see it as a big deal because it was just online shit, but it's reoccurring.

have you even read the whole thing?
>>
>>18365169
I have, and it sounds like she has a good reason not to trust him.
>>
>>18365156
Let me ammend this by saying that without trust there is no relationship. Your relationship is effectively over OP.
>>
Who do you main tho?

Seriously though, it sounds like you already know what you want to do. I would confront him and end things. Optionally, let the other ladies know he was cheating on you/them. If you're sure it's cheating. I'm curious about the content of the messages desu
>>
>>18363811
Tell yourself that if you ever have a girlfriend telling your male friend he's cute and she wants to meet up with him.

>cuck
>>
>>18363618

Anon, it's not your place to say who he can and cannot talk to, you cannot tell him not to talk to someone, you may also just be paranoid. A good way to find out if he is honest or not is to let him meet with the girl but ask if you can come along. Dump him if he can't provide a legitimate reason as to why you can't. If he lets you come he's got nothing to hide from you.
>>
>>18365070
HE
DIDNT
CHEAT
>>
>>18363775
I don't know what these other people are talking about, this is clearly flirting.

He's out there gaming chicks which you're not cool with. Relationship is over OP

Coming from a guy who did the exact same thing.
>>
>>18363833
Anon you are making far too many assumptions here for me to take you seriously.

Go back to theredpill or /r9k/, troll
>>
>>18364084
Let me ask you a question ,is it weird that my ex told me to stop talking to a female friend because that friend called me hot two times on social media?

i ended things a week ago and im dying, so if you say yeah my ex sounds crazy it'll probably make me feel better ,lol
>>
oh why didn't anyone ask, post screenshots, we'll be able to say more precisely then..we're based on how did you all perceive it
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.