[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roommate Trust

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I found my roommates phone with the camera pointed out hidden in my room after a shower. We've been roommates and best friends for 7 years.

Immediately confronted him about it and thought someone put him up to it. He owned up and said he hoped I'd find it and it was intended as a "call for help" to force him to talk to me about him questioning his sexuality.

Claims it wasn't even recording. If that was the case, what a dumb way to do it.

He's been straight his whole life and said one of his gay friends made a move on him. Made him question everything for the last 4 months and his head has been in a tailspin.

Needed someone to talk to, and that person was me. Claims no interest in me.... Just needed a catalyst to make him talk about it with me and not chicken out at the last second.

I can't maybe help feel violated. Advice?
>>
Homosexuality is a disease, the bible can be the cure. Don't let him infect you op
>>
>>18362850
He's a disgusting scumbag and you caught him out.

Don't fall for the lies he fed you. Cut ties and have nothing to do with him. Warn your mutual friends, and tell him that if he talks to you again, you'll neck him. I'd consider going to the police, even.
>>
that situation creeps me the fuck out, he could rape you any day, why are you asking this instead of moving the fuck out of there immediately?
>>
It's hard to know what's going on in the mind of someone. On the one hand, he didn't lie about putting it there but on the other, the story doesn't make much sense. What makes more sense is that he is either gay or bi and is at least curious about seeing you naked. The reality is, it is an invasion of privacy. I would have a serious discussion with him. This type of shit is wrong.
>>
fuck his ass
>>
>>18362850
once you get a room mate, theres a hidden line on the lease that says "you agree the room mate has the right to make your life miserable"
>>
>>18362850
It was a gross overstep of your privacy, but given the scenario, it's a good indication that his thoughts are going off the rails. Not that this was a good way to start his conversation, but it was the way that made the most sense to him at the time. Which is itself quite troubling about his mental state, gay or otherwise. I don't feel that it has any bearing on his sexual interest in you, rather that the distress he is feeling about his sexuality is making him act irrationally.

Realistically, he should be talking to a psychological therapist if he is experiencing this much distress (emphasis on distress) about whether or not he is gay, but, with accuracy please, how did the conversation with him go?
>>
>>18362850
I am calling bullshit. He got cought red handed recording you naked. He made up some BS about being gay and needing to tell you about it. He knows your suspicious of him now and he isn't sane or normal....that's not how sane people "start a convo". Leave your apartment now. Go stay with friends or family. Your safety and possibly life is at risk. Leave now. Do not go back without a lot of people with you, preferably the police. Remove your things and do not worry about trivial things like the lease....these will work themselves out in time. Get out-now. I say this a rape survivor and a mother of 4. Get out.
>>
well, how close are you to him, friendship wise?
or does he have nobody else to talk to?

Do you want to help him?

If yes, just talk to him, be accepting instead of dismissing, don't be a moral fag and first of all, be a good listener.

My best bro is gay, knew him since kindergarden, but he didnt tell anyone until he was 22, he first had to test the waters, after he moved out from home.

Also i think it's reasonable for you to get the chance to make sure, there is no video of you naked on his phone. Just for establishing trust.
>>
>>18362850
Your friend has a mental disorder called homosexuality. You should be patient and understanding, just as you would if anyone had a mental disorder. But also look over your shoulder, as his behavior is perverted and cannot be trusted. Chances are this is not the first time he has recorded you and, despite what he claims, he clearly does have sexual attraction toward you.
>>
You let him give you a bj, didn't you op?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.