[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/advice/ Dating tips for beta?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: sad_frog.jpg (7KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
7KB, 316x202px
/advice/ Dating tips for beta?
>>
You're not alpha or beta, only a human.
Go someplace with people.
>>
You have two options
1) lower your standards. you won't get any hot / cool chicks being a beta, but that's fine as long as you're not expecting an attractive gf.
2) stop being beta and expose yourself to the social situations that provoke anxiety for you. It's never too late to desensitize yourself. Your confidence will skyrocket. It just takes time and a lot of self discipline.
>>
>>18361906
Delusional fuck.

Alpha and beta are just categories people use. Yes there are more categories but it's a simplified version of "i'm either a loser or really awesome".

Beta = Low confidence, low self esteem, low self worth.

Alpha = Opposites of beta qualities.

SIMPLIFIED, there are more qualities but those are the only important ones.

>>18361901
Dating tips for a beta? Join a gym, go on /fit/ and get 1/2/3/4 (works wonders for dating), people mire you, you feel more confident, initially girls will like you more than previously AND THE LIST GOES ON. ( I Know cause im /fit/ but used to be not ).

Also go on /pol/, it helps you strengthen your morals which increases confidence and self worth.
>>
>>18361929
Thats called depression.
>>
File: will-smith-the-fuck.gif (487KB, 381x268px) Image search: [Google]
will-smith-the-fuck.gif
487KB, 381x268px
>>18361932
>>
>>18361929
>get 1/2/3/4
?
>>
Go outside
Talk to people
Dont even fool yourself that a woman dressed up and made up is looking for anything other than a man equally attractive.
>>
>>18361901
Hmmm buzfeed again
>>
Lulz
>>18361906
alpha and beta shit are so stupid. too bad this is a meme thread, this is really a good advice
>>
>>18361901
Don't even bother trying. The game is rigged.

Beta 4 life.
>>
>>18361901

Easy dont be one. I was confident that i would die alone when i was in my early 20s but then i decided to be man, i started working out, got a job and even had sex. I even had sex with a girl i had met 2 hours prior.

The key is ( besides the obvious like your appearance ) is confidence. I assume you have a lack off so start small, like try to chat up girls on social media or txt message them. But always be flirty, never try to be the nice guy like asking them how their day went instead try to tease them or talk about something you have in common. If you dont have anything of value to talk about just dont.

Another obvious tip is go out. You wont meet girls in your house, go out and try to strike a conversation with a girl you think you have a CHANCE. But never go out with the intention of meeting someone that is a bad mind set. Just go out to have fun and the rest will come, but you have to try and you have to make the FIRST move, girls wont come and talk to you if you arent at least a 8/10. I assume you are not.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.