[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lend a "friend" $100 since he promised to give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: whoa.gif (2MB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
whoa.gif
2MB, 288x288px
>lend a "friend" $100 since he promised to give it back
>ask for it back after 2 weeks like we agreed, he tells me to fuck off

now he asked another person to lend him money and I called him out on being lowlife piece of shit thief and he wants to fight me now

next course of action?
>>
>>18361874
Beat the living shit out of him. Careful it doesn't get recorded so he can't sue.
>>
You shouldn't know the difference between a friend and not a friend moron.

A friend doesn't ask for money, thats what a begger does.
>>
>>18361897
this

it's your own fault OP. You got fucked. Now you learn from it and move forward. if he still tries to fight you videotape it and then sue him for 100 $100 bills.
>>
Dude it only cost you 100$ to find out he is a piece of shit . Just be cool about it and next time he ask smile really big and say NO Jerk Face !!
>>
Best course of action (aka the adult thing to do) would be to cut your losses. Know better next time.
>>
>>18361890
>implying OP wouldn't get his ass wrecked so hard he couldnt shit for weeks
>>
>>18361931
This is actually probably likely. If you don't know how to fight just get someone to record him then take it to the police and fuck him over.
>>
File: 1494456329795.png (136KB, 598x444px) Image search: [Google]
1494456329795.png
136KB, 598x444px
>>18361874
shoot him
>>
Tell everyone who knows him what a piece of shit he is and never talk to him again
>>
Never lend more money than you're willing to lose. Lesson learned.

You're never getting that money back.
>>
>>18361925
this is the most autistic bit of advice ive ever read.
what the fuck ...

OP, my brother did the same thing to me.
>lend 400 to brother
>said he would pay me back in 1 month
>never paid me back
>ignores my calls
>have to beg him to pay me back..
>finally sends 200
>followed by 60 a week later
its been 3 yrs and he still has not paid me the rest of the money even tho i have asked.. guy is a fucking cunt. he is 13 years older than me. I do not have the same relationship as before.. pathetic motherfucker.
>>
>>18362076
Atleast you're missing $140 as opposed to the whole $400. Still fuck him though. Its not hard to send atleast $20 every paycheck. Next time anyone wants to borrow more than $20. Write up a contract. You can take anyone to court for over $20 if a contract was made. Hell even a verbal contract with proof holds as a contract.
>>
>>18361874
how did you not know he would screw you over? how well did you even know this dude? sounds like you're just gullible
>>
>>18362103
Well, he just paid $100 for the first lesson in not being gullible. Everybody pays for that first lesson at some point.
>>
>>18362118
I've never loaned anyone money and never will. Not even my mom. I didn't have to learn a lesson because I wasn't stupid in the first place
>>
>>18362076
>>have to beg him to pay me back..

lmao
>>
>>18362093
>>18362076
time value of money, guys
it's no longer 400, it's more than that.
>>
>>18361925
>Dude it only cost you 100$ to find out he is a piece of shit

I agree with this, this is a pretty cheap lesson. The second part of the reply is just nonsense.

In the future, if you lend money, ask someone to sign a quick IOU (their name, date, amount owed, that it's owed to you, their signature, and optionally date of repayment). Not guaranteed that a judge will find for you, but this is usually good enough to get a judgment in small claims.

Also don't lend money you can't afford to not receive back.

>>18361874
>he wants to fight me
>next course of action?

Fighting him is ridiculous. In his mind he probably thinks that fighting you will settle the matter of him being a piece of shit and of owing you money, or that the threat will at least shut you up. Fighting him doesn't actually resolve anything for you, even if you're successful, and mostly just opens the potential for causing more problems for yourself. So I would decline the offer to voluntarily get into a fight. Whether or not you shut up is up to you, but I wouldn't do that either.

You should be willing to defend yourself to the extent you need to keep him from harming you, but otherwise avoid fighting. I'm a big believer in trying to be prepared, so if he continues to threaten to attack you, I would notify the police. That way, should there be a fight, the legal system is already primed to recognize him as the aggressor.

Mostly I think the productive course of action for you is to realize the money is gone, warn your other friends about this trash, and move on with your life. Life's too short to let such a small sum of money consume you.
>>
>>18361925
This.

Never lent your money to people if you dont have hearth or abilities to break their legs in case of this.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.