[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sharing my girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

Hey /adv/

I've been with my current gf for over 6 years. We are seniors in college and have been dating since high school. Our lives are pretty normal and our relationship is relatively healthy, but for the past few years I've been obsessed with the idea of sharing her in some way.

She's very hot and we have a lot of trust in each other so I do not mind it in the slightest when she wears revealing clothing or posts cleavage pictures on social media. She's always been kind of shy and it boosts her confidence so I encourage it.

She knows about my fantasy of me and a friend fucking her together and while at first she thought it was a little strange, she doesn't really mind it anymore. A few weekends ago I brought her with to have drinks at a friend's house and one of our friends from high school talked to her the entire time and sat together on the couch while I was off doing stuff. It didn't lead to anything but I thought it was cool that she was getting the attention.

Anyway, the issue pertains to our future together. I will likely marry this woman and I think my current friend group is likely to be my best friends for the rest of our adult lives after college. My question is this: if my girlfriend ever fucks one of my friends - whether I'm there or not - do you think it would ruin my friendships with these people? I don't want them to feel awkward or anything and I certainly wouldn't want to make my girlfriend feel uncomfortable in the event that she'd regret it afterwards. I'm wondering if you guys have any experience with threesomes and things like this.

Inb4 "kill yourself cuck" I genuinely don't care, I just think my girlfriend is really hot and I like showing her off.
>>
It would most likely cause problems
>>
>Our lives are pretty normal and our relationship is relatively healthy, but for the past few years I've been obsessed with the idea of sharing her in some way.
>*record scratch*
>but it's time to ***experiment***
>is this a good idea? just say yes pls
>>
>>18361873
What you cucks don't understand is that you lose "respect" deep down in your "girlfriend" brain. Females are drawn to alpha males because it's in the nature, alpha males provide better safety and food for their children etc. It's wired into womens brains over centuries of development.

What you're doing is using a "fetish" you've decided is okay to have and trying to bring it to life. If you actually end up becoming a cuckold, imagine if your wife leaves you for the guy she cuckolded you with? it's possible. Imagine if she decides she doesn't feel the *spark* in her heart for you anymore... Imagine if ANYTHING HAPPENED. Anything can, it's possible.

I've never heard of a cuckold being happy in their life, i've old heard of cuckolds regretting the decision they've made.

Even if i wanted to share my partner i wouldn't, i want to create a stable happy family etc. Not going to try fucking it up with stupid fetishes.
>>
File: 20170529_133443.png (526KB, 1027x1583px) Image search: [Google]
20170529_133443.png
526KB, 1027x1583px
>>18361892
xposting from gif
>>
>>18361873
post pics of gf and you
If she's as attractive as you say, she's probably already cheating.
>>
>>18361928
>being this delusional and misogynistic
Physically cringed
>>
>>18361873
>Sharing my girlfriend
I stopped at this point. absolutely not you cuck. whatever came after this, the answer is no, it's a bad idea.
>>
you should definitely share her!

but only if it's with me, and I'm allowed to fuck her in the ass.
>>
>>18362074
Thanks bud
>>
>>18361873
What most of you guys don't seem to think through is what your gf or wife will want ultimately. You see it through your eyes and it never occurs to you she will fuck other men and likely will find one she prefers over you and leave you.

Women aren't doing you some favor when they win the sexual lottery.
>>
>>18361873
How old are you ?
>>
File: 5 guys burger and friends .jpg (849KB, 2250x1500px) Image search: [Google]
5 guys burger and friends .jpg
849KB, 2250x1500px
I, for one, thinks that it's great that you and your girlfriend love and trust each other.
>>
Any man who genuinely thinks like this is a massive turn off for me. I get wanting others to know your girl is hot but actually wanting her to get fucked by another guy? Come the fuck on.
Speaking as a woman, deep down inside your girlfriend doesn't respect you and view you as a real man.
>>
File: relationship goals 7.jpg (334KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
relationship goals 7.jpg
334KB, 1500x1000px
>>18362656
Don't say that.
>>
kill yourself cuck
>>
>>18361892
>What you cucks don't understand is that you lose "respect" deep down in your "girlfriend" brain
This basically. Also, you are literally giving her the green light to cheat, and she will at some point in the future
>>
Could you be any more of a degenerate savage??Neck yourself.
>>
>wants to share his girlfriend
>Won't post pics of her
Bait thread.
>>
Why do girls want to fuck multiple men while in a relationship?
>>
>>18364762
Because when they're done having fun with the attractive unreliable guys, they'll still have their average looking and loyal lapdog boyfriend to come home to.
>>
>>18364765
So bf just comes home and goes "honey, i want to see you get fucked by multiple men"? How does it happen?
>>
>>18362656
>Speaking as a woman
>Proceeds to say something a man would say
>>
It's always so funny seeing how defensive people get over people that are into this. It's not that strange of a fetish and it's not all that different from swinging which a lot of happy and successful couples to. Insecure guys just can't handle the thought of their girlfriends being attracted to other people.
>>
>>18362054
>delusional
>misogynistic

since when do we have sjws on 4ch? let's not pretend as if you didn't expect someone to say this, faggot
>>
>>18364859
oh have you thought that both her and the men who say it are speaking the truth what'll happen? jesus christ
>>
>>18365059
>swinging which a lot of happy and successful couples to
(citation needed)
>>
>>18361873
You're sad and degenerate, grow a pair and stick with your women faggot.
Make me sick.
>>
you will not marry this girl if you go through with this, or you may do but it sure as hell wont last.
>>
kill yourself cuck
>>
>>18361873

Depends mang. Do you trust her? Do you trust your friends? If the answer is yes to both, you are probably good. It theres the slightest bit of doubt, you gotta work on that shit some more.

Oh, also, if you do end up sharing and get jealous, thats probably ok. Stop being a bitch, remember she still loves you (if she does) and it'll pass. Consider finding someone else yourself.

I was engaged to someone, opened the relationship up, and now we're both with someone else and still together. So it can work, but be careful.
>>
>oh man my relationship is going really well, I'm with the perfect woman
>let me throw in a whole bunch of variables, what could possibly go wrong

You are a fucking idiot. You should never compromise a long term relationship for a sexual kink.
>>
>>18361892
>It's wired into womens brains over centuries of development.

kek, truly a master of evolutionary biology
>>
>>18364762
Don't you? I know I want to fuck multiple women while in a relationship.
It's just that I respect my partner and don't want to cause emotional grief to her and that's why I don't do it.

Don't tell me you've been fooled by the catholic "thought is sin" meme?
>>
How many cocks would you let her take?
>>
>>18366217
this
>>
Have you ever thought that a fantasize kink is just a fantasize and when you added it to the reality it often doesn't conform to the real world.

With that said, you will probably regret the whole thing.
>>
File: baited.jpg (7KB, 326x179px) Image search: [Google]
baited.jpg
7KB, 326x179px
good luck all ye who travel here
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.