[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i look old? :'(

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

im a 19 years old girl,i posted my picture in a guess age thread and i got 24,25,27 which hurted me. i never smoked a cigarette in all my life and never got drunk beyond a sip of wine at church. so why do i look old what can i do to look more youthful?
>>
>>18361510
>hurted

Also post pics again for those who missed out.
>>
>>18361510
26 is not "old" you dippy bint. Give less fucks.

Oh and stop with the god bothering.
>>
Might be the way you do your makeup. Go for something less mature? Or if you don't wear any makeup start using some to cover up dark circles etc?
This seems like a better question to ask on a beauty subreddit, desu. Go on makeupaddiction and say CCW explain what's your issues.

>>18361519
wtf.
>>
>>18361510
You're probably Italian. Italians for the most part age like shit. The only thing you can really do is stay hydrated, moisturize, try not to eat unhealthy foods a lot (which is tough for Italians) and get adaquate amounts of sunlight and air.
>>
Suncream on face every day.

There's UV Face Creams, but they're $$$
>>
>>18361541
Enabling a lifetime dissatisfaction with appearance - a fruitless chase after youth that never ends - and touting plebbit.

Da, fuq yourself.
>>
>>18361552
ya i noticed that about italians too

post a pic OP, we can't help if we can't see
>>
>>18361573

>Enabling a lifetime dissatisfaction with appearance - a fruitless chase after youth that never ends
She is young. She should look young. She's already dissatisfied. Makeup helps many many women be MORE satisfied with their appearance. Most women wear it. Chances are OP already wears it but is styling it in such a way that makes her look older (easy to do).

> touting plebbit.
Plebbit has way better makeup resources than 4chan. 4chan is good for janks, I don't think I've ever seen a real beauty advice thread on here.
>>
>>18361609
>She should look young

There you go again, saying an ought from an is. My counter remains the same - she should give less fucks.

Better OP looks 25 and does so for 10 years than spends a lifetime chasing the appearance of being 2 years younger than than she actually is or whatever.

25 is neither old nor unattractive.
>>
>>18361647
>My counter remains the same - she should give less fucks.
Ugh you are that weirdo. If you want a job, or a bf, or even friends you need to care about how you look.

>25 is neither old nor unattractive.
She's 19. 25 is a big difference from 19, and its not her age. She doesn't WANT to look 25, you shit.

pic is of a young child who ends up looking ~25 because of the makeup style. Is 25 old? No. Is 25 unattractive? No. But its not her age. And its fine if this kid is happy with how she looks, but OP is not. OP wants to look her age. OP should change how she styles her makeup or hair etc. so she can look her age. Then she can be happy and you can stop being a weirdo.
>>
People look their best in their 20s- you ought to take that as a compliment.

Unless you want to look like a child- which is creepy as fuck
>>
>>18361682

if you are 19 of course you want to look 19. Do you think the girl in the picture >>18361672 looks her "best"?
>>
>>18361672
So we wait for OP to deliver a pic.

Perhaps I biased in my age. 19 year olds are idiot children, and to have a burning desire to look like one... Well, better to look like an adult.
>>
>>18361700

OP can't get good advice by putting a pic on 4chan. That is stupid.

Its natural for children to want to look like children. She is going to be socializing mainly with other teenagers/young 20s. Are you going to style your childrens makeup so they all look like 25 year olds? Wtf is wrong with you?
>>
>>18361707
Right, I've been as generous as I have any need to be.

There is nothing wrong with me.

There is something wrong with the world. An advertising drive to instil the desire to purchase items through dissatisfaction.

OP should not be dissatisfied with themselves, and rush off down your path to attempt to attend to some ideal. It is too common and invidious - they should be comfortable in themselves.

If they look 25, own it. Don't bitch out to this retard OP.
>>
>>18361510
It's better to look old than look young.
I used to get carded all the time when i was 25, and girls have never looked my way.
>>
>>18361738
The thing that changed it for me was getting a beard. Maybe you could try shaving your face.
>>
>>18361732

>If they look 25, own it. Don't bitch out to this retard OP.

No shut up. Chances are she is styling her makeup so it makes her look old. She PROBABLY is not naturally +6 years older. Peoples looks don't fall out of the sky. People's looks are not set in stone. People change their looks all the time. Is she now stuck with the same makeup style she has now for life because some retard told her so?

Its like a guy wearing clothes that make him look like shit and you are telling him "if they look like shit, own it, dont dare buy new clothes even if you aren't happy looking like shit". Why does she have to ""own"" some stupid makeup style that makes her look old? Why can't she look how she wants to look?

>>18361738

She's a girl, so if she wants to date men her own age looking 25 would not be ideal. Also I get carded and I'm 29 its flattering.
>>
>>18361755
>Chances are she is styling her makeup so it makes her look old.

1) this is why I said we need a pic. You don't know it's makeup you tard.

2) 25 is not old you fucking youngfag retard. kys.

You continue to assume it's makeup. Where is your evidence? Nowhere you projecting faggot.

And, looking 25 is not a fucking harelip. It isn't wearing sweats out or some shit. It is trivial, no one cares, other than the person carding you at the grog shop.
>>
>>18361797

1) It PROBABLY is, that is by FAR the most common reason why a teenager would look 25. The only other option (face wise) is some really really extreme tanning that fucked up her skin or that one aging disease and she would have mentioned it. Possibly dark circles or bad skincare too (like not exfoliating/moisturizing).

People choose their looks and how they present themselves. She doesn't have to "own" her messed up style since she's not happy with it. IF she wants to look 25 then that should be her choice. Experiment with different styles, both mature and less mature, and decide which ones she likes best. And keep her skin healthy too if that is the issue.

2) 25 is old when compared to 19, yes. That is how numbers work. A 19 year old should naturally look 17-21 or so. Not 25.

> It is trivial, no one cares, other than the person carding you at the grog shop.

Yes people do care. Lot of guys her age will be intimidated by her if she looks 25. ALSO she does care, she said so right in the OP and she should be able to look her age if that is what she wants to do. Why are you so against OP being allowed to look her own age? Get over yourself.
>>
>>18361826
I should have said, nobody worth a shit cares.

Obviously you aren't worth a shit. Bye.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.