[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting the smell of booze out of everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1665.png (76KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1665.png
76KB, 360x240px
So because I'm a raging alcoholic I got drunk the night before an incredibly important interrogation at work, and now I reek like booze.

I've showered twice, brushed my teeth, about to change into all new clothes and fucking drowning my dinner in garlic, and that's all I can think of to mask the smell.

They'll be *especially* looking for signs of me still being a raging alcoholic, and I have two hours to get rid of the smell.

What else can I do? I can't afford to lose this job.
>>
File: Viggo_Tarasov.png (265KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
Viggo_Tarasov.png
265KB, 636x358px
>>18360422

It's literally your sweat
You will do nothing, because you can do nothing
>>
>>18360449
Come on, man. There has to be something I can do.
>>
>>18360457
2 hours means your options are pretty much antiperspirant
you will smell suspicious as fuck with a bunch of cologne etc
plus they react to your scent and are alcohol based, wouldn't recommend
nothing but time sobers you up, and hydration would help your dehydration symptoms but with 2 hours to go it's far too late for that
>>
>>18360475
I've resolved to try and fix the smell with the garlic.

Salty food and rest.
>>
>>18360520
garlic will cover mouth, won't cover sweat in 2 hours
salty food will make you more dehydrated
rest is good
>>
>>18360422
Hot as fuck bath or shower turn that shit into a sauna and sweat it out
>>
>>18360528
I've had my rest, taken the shower and deodorant, smoked my last cigarette 5 minutes ago. May god have mercy on my soul.

>>18360537
I'll always regret not having my own sauna. Haven't even got a bath tub.

Wish me luck y'all.
>>
>>18360691
good luck treating the source of your symptoms
addiction sucks
>>
>>18360698
underrated post
>>
>>18360698
yeah, I'm seeing a shrink for the stuff now.

The interview went great, if anyone noticed anything they at least didn't point it out. The whole open I-know-I-fucked-up-and-I'm-working-on-not-fucking-up-again -thing works out pretty fine.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.