[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are all crazy girls terrible for relationships? Basically I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 1473856685332.jpg (52KB, 650x628px) Image search: [Google]
1473856685332.jpg
52KB, 650x628px
Are all crazy girls terrible for relationships?

Basically I'm talking to this crazy girl and I really like her. She has scars all over her from cutting and has all kinds of panic attacks and stuff. She's been raped multiple times.

How can I know she won't be a terrible psycho bitch? I've talked to get for a month and she hasn't shown any behaviors I can't handle.
>>
>>18360226
Yes, of course.
In 6 months you'll be here asking how do you break up with someone who threatens suicide when you do.
>>
>>18360226
Run bud. She's obviously neurotic to the point of self harm, but she's probably lying about the rape. I've met too many that did.

She'll threaten suicide if you try to leave, or accuse you of rape.
>>
>>18360226
>Basically I'm talking to this crazy girl and I really like her. She has scars all over her from cutting and has all kinds of panic attacks and stuff. She's been raped multiple times.
FUCK NO OP. ABORT ABORT ABORT.
>>
>>18360226
>She's been raped multiple times.
I'm not one to victim blame, but if this was by different guys in similar situations each time, that's a red flag
>>
>>18360226
Buddy get the fuck out of there

>Be me
>Match with seemingly normal girl on tinder
>Talk for a bit before meeting up (Live in different towns) and first time goes great
>Second time we meet up goes well, tries to make a move and gets rejected
>She tells me she was physically abused most of her life and intimacy is hard for her
NotABigDeal
>She later tells me she used to self harm but doesn't anymore
WellAlrightAsLongAsIt'sInThePast
>I lose interest because she has no ambitions or real hobbies
>I break it off with her
>She's been telling me she's been self harming for the first time in years because I meant everything to her in the span of four months and a few makeout sessions

I feel bad she's in that situation but there's nothing I can do to help her, given everything going on in her life. Stressed me out when I broke up with her but fuck am I glad to be out of there.
>>
Abort OP, you're in over your head.
>>
>>18360376
I I just can't understand thoughts if people who raped her. Lmao
>>
>>18360226
"Never eat in a place called Mom's, never play poker with a guy called Pop, and never fuck anyone crazier than you"

----Nelson Algren
>>
>>18360226
>Are all crazy girls terrible for relationships
yes, yes they are. you cannot help people, they can only help themselves
dont do it, anon. you will thank me later
>>
Well this sucks. I've dated a crazy girl before, but this one at least seems more self aware of it.
>>
You can't save her if that's the idea.
>>
>>18361149

If she's self-aware of it then I guarantee she will be more of a nightmare to deal with. Cue her doing ridiculous things and refusing to take responsibility because "you knew she had these issues".
>>
>>18360394
did she actually self harm as a result or was it just a bluff?
>>
>>18361184
>You can't save her if that's the idea.

Nah, I know I cant save her. She's just stupid hot and not boring. Also into some fucked up kinks.

The cutting it's kind of a turn on actually. I'm not completely normal myself. Like I've said I've been talking to her for a month straight, and a few months before that. I've seen no lashing out or super destructive behavior.
>>
>>18361208

What kinks? Pic?
>>
>>18361314
Bloodplay, being cut, bdsm, being choked out, being burned, etc.

And I can't share pics, I'm sorry.
>>
>>18360226
>How can I know she won't be a terrible psycho bitch? I've talked to get for a month and she hasn't shown any behaviors I can't handle.

The key is whether or not they're getting treatment. I once dated a girl with untreated bipolar, and right now I'm dating a girl with BPD who's both on medication and attending therapy. The girl with the untreated bipolar was an absolute nightmare to deal with (shit like >>18360394 was a common occurrence even while we were together), while the girl with BPD is relatively low maintenance (no self-harm, suicidal ambition, able to use techniques from therapy to calm herself down in certain situations, mood stabilizers helping).
>>
File: IMG-20170525-WA0008.jpg (78KB, 721x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170525-WA0008.jpg
78KB, 721x1280px
>>18361318
If she floats your boat, maybe you could try once (or more) in your life.
Just outcrazy her
>>
>>18360226
you mean she got drunk and regretted it the next day ?
because other than that i have a hard time imagining how something like that could happen
>>
>>18362185
She's seeing a therapist. She's on two different medicines.

>>18362666
Technically she said she was molested twice when she was a kid then raped by her ex like a few years ago.

>>18362643
What will that achieve?
>>
>>18360226
You'll be added to the list after she withdrawals consent after the fact.
>>
>>18364049

First psyco destroyed my life in 4 year relationship, i still bring the scars, both phisical and emotional.

Second one walked with me, she stop cutting I began to trust again and loosen the paranoia. We've been together for 5 years but with a lot of fight.
We are into kinky stuff and somehow I belive it helped.

But dude reading your short stories I'll suggest you to leave. But I guess you wont, just remember to record stuff. Save text and pic/video of wound if she happens to assault you.
I'm a combat sport fanatic so at first I just ignored silly shoot but thigs tend to escalate in strange ways since you can't do anything.
>>
>>18360226
Run! For god sake gtfo!
>>
Is this in the UK?
>>
>>18360226
>>18361208
Sounds a lot like my ex. She was crazy, abused, self-harming and loved pain and bloodplay to a disturbing degree. We were together for years, and I thought things were going to work out regardless of all that, but she cheated on me and left basically out of nowhere. Now, this isn't going to be true every single time, but unresolved brain problems most of the time go hand-in-hand with the inability to hold a steady relationship. Just be aware things could be going great one day and then suddenly and irrevocably go south, and there's nothing you can do.
>>
File: white women.png (701KB, 2216x894px) Image search: [Google]
white women.png
701KB, 2216x894px
>>18360226
Even if you love, accept and want to be with her chances are it won't work out
>>
NEVER, EVER...stick your dick in crazy (even though the sex is phenomenol--you will pay the price in the long run).
>>
>>18360226
Currently a cutter or is this a past thing? If past, how past?
Getting into something with a girl who is fucked up is really complicated, especially when you start getting feelings.
My (now ex, trying to finesse her back) girl used to cut when she was younger, has anxiety, most likely is bipolar to a degree, was raped at the start of our relationship by my "best friend" and has been struggling with a xanax addiction. It's been a wild, on-and-off, torturous and meaningful ride. I would no question be in a better place if I hadn't been with her and wasn't currently involved with her emotionally, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. She's fucked me up in so many ways but sometimes love trumps that. Knowing I'm good for her and as long as I'm around she can fall back on me to take care of her makes everything feel ok.
If you don't really have feelings yet it might be smart to put up a wall though.
>>
>>18365198
>was raped ....by my "best friend

You're a cuck if you believe this.
>>
>>18364856
This, crazies don't make up their mind fully and commit to things they aren't ready for, trick themselves into thinking they love you, then fuck you up by switching up on you, then they will dodge the blame because "they are allowed to change their mind" or because they lean on their problems. And it will be an excuse you can understand and empathize with, which will make everything so much more complicated.
>>
Lol this bitch def did not get raped 3 times.
She probably had sex she regretted 3 times.
This chick will suck your soul out OP, RUN.
>>
>>18365215
Nah, my sister was there, it's confirmed. He got this tiny girl drunk on like a whole bottle of liquor, told her she was just my side bitch and took advantage of her. He's not attracive, a weakling manlet and socially autistic asf. Literally no redeeming qualities. She got emotional and intoxicated and fucked him because she felt all fucked up and she isn't good with dealing with emotional problems.
>>
>>18365215
And his story changed up, her's never did. She was real with me.
>>
>>18365198
>most likely is bipolar to a degree

Do you mean borderline? You cannot be bipolar to a degree. You either have bipolar. episodes or you don't.
>>
>>18365590
She appears to be bipolar. Possibly BPD, but I'm not really sure. There are different types of bipolar and different degrees of severity depending upon the case. My dad and aunt are bipolar and my other aunt is BPD, so I can safely say she seems to have mild to moderate bipolar symptoms that are undiagnosed and untreated.
>>
>>18365572
and when did he rape her ?
>>
I love the fact that your generation is so jaded that sex is boring and there has to be bloodplay and choking. Wtf?

Find a nice girl who is capable of emotionally supporting you rather than having to play therapist the whole time. It'll get tiring.
>>
Ok, time for some adult advice:

Traumatized/Abused people deserve love, care, and respect every bit as much as anyone else - in that they probably need it even more.

HOWEVER, they also tend to have a lot of problems that they need to fight and that shit is not easy to deal with.

If you are already worried that they could be too troublesome for you to bother with then you should definitely stay away. You really have to be committed to the person and to the relationship.
>>
>>18365635
At my house, he got her drunk as fuck (he was pretty much sober), lied, manipulated her, fucked her raw, busted in her, never bought her plan b, lied to me and my family, changed his story up many times, etc...
It's like borderline rape, because she did make the decision to fuck him, but she was significantly younger than him, troubled, fucking zuited and very insecure, so she was susceptible to his lies and manipulation. She doesn't even like to call it rape, but it was certainly predatory and legally it is rape.
>>
>>18360226
Crazy girls who take responsibility for their craziness are fine to date, and can turn out to be very aware and compassionate of others' suffering.
Crazy girls who expect their partner to take responsibility for their craziness will drain you of your will to live.
Crazy girls who don't show any motivation to get better / act healthy are red flags.

This is coming from a crazy girl.
>>
>>18360226

Yes

Some of her traits that you might find endearing or want to protect her from will end up dragging your sorry shell for a ride of late-night suicide scares, unpleasant experiences regarding to alcohol or drugs, and the off-chance that she could very well strangle your child if you stay together long enough

Never stick your dick in crazy
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.