[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lads, last night I took a quarter of a tab of LSD and half a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2313.jpg (36KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2313.jpg
36KB, 300x300px
Lads, last night I took a quarter of a tab of LSD and half a tab of MDMA. I went to the park with two close friends of mine and we took one of their dogs for a walk and listened to Lord of the Rings music and Brian Eno.

When I went home, I hallucinated a phone conversation with my ex in which I said my final goodbyes to her and told her I'd always love her, even though evidently our souls weren't meant to be eternally linked in this lifetime. I listened to Landslide by Fleetwood Mac and it felt like it was her singing it to me. I keep crying.

I also managed to have a philosophical breakthrough that aligns with the "cosmic joke" existential theory that I didn't know about before researching it during the comedown.

What does it all mean?
>>
>>18359678
It means that you've impossible, unlikely to reconcile issues between your heart and experience with your ex.

Your brain, combined with an amazing cocktail of drugs, made you confront a likely unsolveable past issue.

Take as much wisdom as you can from the experience.
>>
Live on and don't get sad man. Be happy and keep moving forward
>>
>>18359678
>What does it all mean?
hmmm sounds like LSD to me
>>
>>18359678
>What does it all mean?
that you are really weak to drugs ?
a quarter of a tab and half a tab aren't accurate measurements, but assuming average quality you would barely get to ++
>>
File: 1476238839270.gif (3MB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
1476238839270.gif
3MB, 240x135px
>>18359678

>What does it all mean?

It means nothing. You were tweaked out on drugs. Don't turn into one of those assholes that goes around talking about the deep meaning of his drug trips. Its cool that you had a good time but lets not be ridiculous. You were high. Take everything you "learned" during your trip with a few thousand grains of salt.

I can't tell you how many burnout friends I had in high school that always wanted to talk about "cosmic meanings" and "breakthroughs" they had while high on LSD eating enchiladas off the floor with their bare hands. Maybe I'm just projecting my negative experiences with druggies onto you but, in my personal experience, I've never met anyone who became smarter from taking a bunch of drugs; just more long winded.
>>
>>18359678
I really don't have any advice, but that was nice to read OP.

Also what >>18359705
said was well said.
>>
>>18359756
I second this, OP.
>>
>>18359678
Heartwarming. I think that's called closure friend:)
>>
I thought those two things were EXTREMELY bad to combine and caused nightmarish freakouts and serotonin syndrome. I call bullshit.
>>
>>18360112
false
its actually one of the best drug combos
>>
>>18359756
Im an oldfag and this guy gets it.
>>
Will MDMA give me anxiety? I do coke but only when I'm drunk so I don't get paranoid (not a healthy combo for the heart) also how much weed would you recommend during the trip
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.