[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't get over the fact

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

That I will never be with my best friend who happens to be a lesbian. I am so so fucking in love with her and I don't know what to do. Sometimes I think that the feelings are gone and than I see her pretty face and all the shit is back. I'm in such a fucking pain knowing that what is for other people (read girls) so easy to get, will forever be forbidden to me. I am her best friend too, she loves me like nothing else but just in a friend way. I don't know what the fuck should I do.

We've talked about it, she knows what I feel towards her and has been really supportive, but I know that there's no other solution than separation. In the back of my mind I know that this is a dead end but whenever we are together I just lust for her so fucking much. I'm ripped to fucking pieces. I know that it's so simple - she's lesbian -> she doesn't want my dick, thus there's no possible romantic future for us but still. I think that the more I will be with her she will feel something for me. But it's nothing but a fucking fiction. God fucking damnit it's been over a year yet I still can't get over it, she's literally everything I've ever been looking for in a girl. Fuck my fucking life. Everytime it just spirals down to me getting shitfaced just to forget about what I desire for.
>>
>>18359153
I mean - there is one way to solve it. Even lesbians have some curiosity/craving for the d. You could become the goto guy for the d amongst her lesbian circle, and that way eventually work your way back to her. But that's the long game, OP.
>>
>>18359208
She knows really well what she wants, she's a hundred percent lesbian. She wants nothing else than tits and wet pussy. I wish I could just see her as a friend, because she's such an awesome human being but I'm so fucking attracted to her.
>>
>>18359235
... Just imagine it.
>friend 3 tells friend 2, "I fucked OP"
>Friend 2 tells dreamgirl about 3 and OP
>Friend 2 fucks OP
>dreamgirl finds out, curiousity starts to build
>OP carries on with his lesbian rampage and dreamgirls curiosity slowly builds
>>
>>18359254
yeah...
>>
>>18359153
Your friend will never love you, so you're going to have to get over it. The more you obssess over it and feed into it the worse it will become. Just be happy that you have a friend who cares about you and try not to fuck it up OP. Good friends are hard to come by.
>>
>>18360061
I know, but how to unsee the overwhelming beauty I see and feel when I'm with her?
>>
>>18360116
Cut all contact. Focus on her flaws.
>>
>>18359153
>pretty face
>dick
>lust
You sure this love's for real? Sounds pretty fake, you've little to tell about her besides her being your perfect version of a fucktoy.
>>
>>18360143
I know it sounds superficial, but I would go on and on about what I so love about her.Ijust spared you of it.
>>
>>18360134
I wish I could see any.
>>
>>18360680
>>18359153
You're well fucked my friend.
>>
if you are friends with her you can get intimate with her
a vagina gets wet by 2 things
raw power and looks
or intimacy, given you arent just some tampon she uses

in other words, she may be a lesbian but sexuality isnt black and white, if you try to kiss her in the right moment, nobody knows what would happen

if you keep crying and whining about it, to her, then its 99% that not only she will never be yours but will also lose a friend
>>
>>18360815
Well, she's been sleeping at my place like every other week when I got my room just for myself last month. We've been really intimate, I just cuddled her, did whatever I want with her. Holding her tight as fuck, having her lay down on me, grabbing her ass and what not. Dick was always diamonds and she had her thigh right on it.

Once I was just holding her in my arms when we were both laying down, both drunk, head to head, she was heavy breathing and I felt like she really wants it so I tried to kiss her on her lips. I grabbed her upper lip to my mouth and she froze, she was stone cold and then she pushed me away and gone lost to the bathroom for a couple of minutes. She came back, took her own blanket and layed on the other side of the bed, with her back facing me. I tried to hug her saying that I'm sorry, she told it was ok but didn't turn back to me...that's how far it got. Kiss fucking sucked, it was like kissing a stone.
>>
>>18360815
>>18360833
Also she told me that she knows that she let me do things she never let any other guy do, but she added that it was and forever will be useless - saying that she doesn't know why she let me so close to her.
>>
>>18359153
Just try to push it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.