[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

suspected pedophile found out by accident

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9556.jpg (48KB, 566x777px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9556.jpg
48KB, 566x777px
friend of mine borrowed phone to use facebook, forgot to log out, and had chats with a forty five year old man that she called 'daddy' (he was not her dad.) they talked about kissing and other... stuff not appropriate to be discussed between a middle aged man and a seventeen year old girl. need advice as to whether or not i should report the activity to the authorities or let it be. don't want her knowing i snooped through her messages, but also don't want to see her taken advantage of by an old man. i still have her log in info and could gather evidence if i needed to... not sure if i should.
>>
>>18359094
You should do it to get YOU a peace of mind.
>>
>>18359094
>seventeen year old girl
She's not a fucking kid OP let her make her own life choices
>>
not sure how to go about reporting it, even. would prefer to stay anonymous to authorities- not sure if i would need to go back and get proof or if police will just get a warrant to search his message history just on my word.
>>
You sure are one jealous thirsty beta orbiter, OP.

Mind your own fucking business.
>>
>>18359138
sooo not an adult, seventeen is still a kid. and still perfectly illegal to fuck around with.
>>
>>18359148
Depends on the country, americunt
>>
>>18359148
Did they have sex or talk about having sex before her 18th birthday? If no, it's none of your business. If yes, I think you should still let it be considering how close to the edge it is. It's highly unlikely that her opinion will change significantly in the few months left, and reporting what she sees as consensual would lose you a friend, even without the snooping in her phone part
>>
>>18359163
wasn't snooping through her phone, left her messages up on mine. and yes, i think this has been going on for a few years. he's a friend of the parents.
>>
>>18359094
I think it's best if you keep this to yourself and not take any action.
You may loose this friend of yours if you report them or tell anyone, instead either wait until she brings this up and tells you about it or if you are disgusted by people like this stop being friends with her and do report both of them.

I'm only saying to give her a chance just in case she was just having fun messing with old people and not actually considering doing any of the stuff they chat about.
>>
>>18359178
thanks, anon. will take this advice.
>>
let the girl do whatever she wants, 17 is biologically an adult anyway

t. much older woman who always fantasizes about being with older men, never did shit, and am now disgusted at men near my own age making me feel so unwomanly. We really need a word like emasculation but for removing a woman's feminine identity.
>>
Go chase your own 17's, this one's taken
>>
>>18359192
Efemulation?

Bonus points for sounding "infibulation".
>>
>>18359094
mind your own business faggot, find another teen to fuck.
>>
>>18359192
17 year olds are dumbass kids. and supposedly your brain doesn't stop growing until 25.
>>
>>18359094
In a lot of places, 16 is the age of consent. It might be legal.

I can't imagine her going for this unless she was vulnerable and emotional immature, though. So, even though she's an adult, she's still making a choice she should second-think.

Don't tell her you went through her convos. Just find some article about a teen lured by some predator who got cut up or became a sex slave for three years or something, and be like "isn't this sick? That man clearly took advantage of that poor runaway girl."

Do it naturally so it's not obvious.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.