[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is going to be long so bear with me. Around 5 years ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: dreams.jpg (178KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
dreams.jpg
178KB, 960x639px
This is going to be long so bear with me.

Around 5 years ago I met a Hungarian exchange student at my university. We fell in love and were together 4 years. Finally we would close the distance so she moved in with me in my city in Germany. However, she wasn't able to adapt here because she felt 'trapped' and like a 'housewife' (I was working full time to provide for us while she'd look for a job). She gave up and moved back home after being here for 5 weeks. We mutually broke up. 3 weeks later she has a one night stand and tells me about it. Breaking my heart again. A month later I decide to swallow the pill and propose that I move to Hungary for her to live together there. She says she met a new guy and she wants to give him a chance instead of me moving to be with her. Breaks my heart the 3rd time.

Now 4 months later she messaged me again saying she 'can't stop comparing me to other guys', that she would 'fall into pieces if she thinks about whether or not she still loves me' etc etc. That she is 'reconsidering everything'. I get my hopes up and two days later she's cold as stone again. She ignores me completely no matter what I say. The only thing she said is she "doesn't want to talk to me" and today she accused me of logging into her instagram because a German IP tried to log in because she had a mail about suspicious activity.

What should I do, /adv/?
>>
Bumping it up.

Forgot to say, she's not in a relationship right now but she's still ignoring me and not respecting me at all.
>>
>>18358669
Find another. There is no fix for this.
>>
Typical german cuck.
The bitch fucked other people. Its gg. Get drunk for a weekend or two fuck a whore. if she contacts you again respond fuck off whore.
>>
>>18358732
They were broken up technically
>>
>>18358732
Unless your dream life is having a wife who enjoys cucking you on a regular basis (then you should kys btw) you tell her to fuck off and never contact her again. Be a damned man deal with the emotional autism and get on with your life and find someone who actually loves you instead of a fuckbuddy
>>
It kind of amazes me how people throw away 4-5 years of relationship just like that. Fucking another guy after 3 weeks? Really? If I were you OP, I'd have told her to fuck right off
>>
>>18358669
stop talking
block her
stop replying

and stop talking
>>
You're probably a good boyfriend, but find a girl who will actually stick with you and not a bitch who gives up.
>>
>>18358669
Have some self respect, dude. I say this as a guy that's been in similar situations. The ship has sailed. You had a wonderful relationship full of love for a number of years. That's more than most people here can say. but it's time to move one.

Judging by her actions, she clearly doesn't respect you. and she was already on the fence when another guy popped into the picture. It'll happen again, even if you two magically "work things out."

Do no contact. Meet other girls. Get her out of your head. It's for the best.
>>
Typical woman. Barely out of a relationship and opening her legs for a new cock
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.