[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to give a woman several orgasm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (81KB, 697x521px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 697x521px
Hi dudes and femanons. I have an idea in my mind that doesn't allow me to sleep. How the heck do I fuck a woman in order to make her have a lot of orgasms ? Please tell me legit information, my life depends on it. I want to fuck a woman until she faints from pleasure.

Thanks,
>>
every woman is different, but there are the basic things like knowing how to use your finger and tongue.
>>
Get a Hitachi if you don't have the stamina to keep up yourself.

But every woman is going to be different, this is a conversation you need to have with whoever you're involved with and see what they like.
>>
>>18358628
>get super into rock climbing
>fingers are stronk as fuck

Love life is good.
>>
>>18358628
You learn cunnilingus and master the art of foreplay like Beethoven mastered the art of music. Most women cant simply orgasm constantly from penetration or intercourse alone, which is why God game them clitorus and gave men mouths and hands. Also who's the chick in the middle?
>>
>>18358632
So, the important thing here is foreplay, teasing and stamina?
>>
>>18358628
No, thanks. I'd rather I cum several times, but if my girl does, good for her.
>>
>>18358648
Yes, but not necessarily teasing, there are just little things (or big kinky things) that can drive her crazy you have to figure out for yourself.
>>
>>18358648
The other important thing is that most women can't orgasm from penetration alone. Trying to out-stamina her and just thrusting away for hours is more likely to result in boredom and frustration on both sides than multiple orgasms. Oral and fingering at the same time is probably your best bet.

If she can? That's awesome. But it's not realistic to expect that.

It'll also take a little bit for you to even get one orgasm out of her, chances are. It's going to take time for you two to learn each others' bodies and preferences and quirks. Doesn't mean you shouldn't try to be the best lay that you can. Just don't worry too much if you're not immediately amazing.

Experiment, try new things, and really learn each other inside and out. That's the best way to make sure you can get multiples.
>>
>>18358628
Good lord sauce that image
>>
>>18358631
you're not trying to tongue fuck her vagina, you wanna go for the clit and lips. suck lightly on the clit too. every girl is different as is every guy, especially circumcised vs not, but assume that her clit is way more sensitive than your dick and keep that in mind.
>>18358632
toys can be a lot of fun. you can cause a great orgasm if just prior to her cumming you put a hitachi on her clit while you up your intensity. also, toys are great for edging and teasing her so when she does cum its big.
>>18358674
also this, hoping to be able to pull off the inexplicable sex god miracle next relationship as well but every girl is different.

also OP, it helps to have girth on your side.
>>
>>18358790
also also, the build up. don't neglect the build up. while sometimes spontaneity and the sort of "I need you right now" sex is really good, a lot of sex for women is in their head. you have to build it up while you're making out, think of it as mental edging. caress her, the little things are important here. there are certain spots on the human body that will ignite nerve responses, my personal favorite is right in the small of the back there's a spot that with the lightest touch ignites all the nervous pathways in the spine. when you grab her butt, don't smush her cheeks together or just lightly pull up on them. pull slightly outward.

small things anon. build up the mental aspect, prep her nervous system to feel everything. don't be afraid to lightly bite. do your research.
:/ well, now I'm horny.
>tfw masturbation is so fucking boring cause there's no making a qt quiver in pleasure that it's not even worth it.
>>
Watch/read
"2 girls teach sex"
>>
>>18358817
Thank you anon! I have to be best foreplayer there is.
>>
>>18358845
sounds like they teach girls how to have multiple orgasm.
I think that's actually the good approach. The girls should know this, and instruct their guy
>>
>>18358852
>tfw you realize you're just creating competition
I shouldn't tell any of you anything.
>>
>>18358845
Does this work? Or this is a scam?
>>
>>18358739
I found it on Twitter
>>
>>18358628
Not with your dick. I don't buy that most woman can't cum from penetration, but with only penetration and without other stimulus periodically it will be nearly impossible

Work with your fingers and mouth on her clit. When penetrating, go deep and hump her clit with your pubic bone. That's basically it.
>>
>>18358817
>tfw masturbation is so fucking boring cause there's no making a qt quiver in pleasure that it's not even worth it.

Good god THIS. It feels so empty man.
>>
Masturbation should feel good anyway.
>>
>>18359604
I'M. LOSING. MY. FUCKING. MIND. THIS WEEK ANON. I've tried lifting weights every time I get a boner, I've tried going for drives, I've tried just watching youtube, I've tried cleaning my place, I've tried just going to sleep, I've tried fucking just about everything but my libido has been reawakened outside of how dating is supposed to go so there's no courtship, no physicality, or no outright personal rejection to shut it down. it's like a steam locomotive boiling over and its fucking driving me up a wall.
>>
>>18359682
I'm about to go for a drive to my old apartment complex, use the old code to break into the gym room, and lift bigger weights. it's fucking... I can't man. it's not gonna do anything.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.