[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need legal advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Sue.jpg (31KB, 470x378px) Image search: [Google]
Sue.jpg
31KB, 470x378px
So I work in a hotel bar and I recently took time off as my fiancée was raped. I spoke to the manager who was on duty and she told me to take as much time as I needed so I used my holiday hours and took the rest unpaid. I come back from my time off and I attend a training session that my line manager told me to attend (Not the same person who told me to take time off) I then get a phone call from the manager of the hotel telling me that whilst I was gone they filled my position and could no longer guarantee me any hours (I'm on a 6 hour contract, they think I was a 0 hour contract I think) They gave me no notice or anything about giving away my job.

I've taken time out before to travel for similar amounts of time and I have never had any issues. I'm considering legal action, what do you guys think?

Sorry for the long read
>>
>>18358234
Do you have a union? Also sorry about your soon to be wife.
>>
>>18358234
USA? call the department of labor asap.

https://www.dol.gov/general/contact
>>
>>18358237
Thank you. I'm afraid not and HR are practically non existent.
>>
>>18358240
Scotland, I've tried to contact Citizens Advice Bureau but they never answer the damned phone apparently.
>>
Your fiancee wasn't "raped' she is just a cheating slut. Dump the whore.
>>
>>18358277
I guess she wanted to be put into hospital after being beaten too? I'm sorry you're so cynical.
>>
>>18358283
just hope you broke up with her, you don't want this. she will ultimately project her rapist on you and punish you for what they did. bail
>>
>>18358283
she know the guy and somewhere she shouldn't have been with a guy she shouldn't have been with
>>
>>18358283
Dump her another stupid girl gettin herself raped. If a girl hangs out with guys immediately leave.
>>
>>18358531
amazing OP fell for this shit. ex said she was raped and she was bruised up so I believed her but later found out her friend was there and told a totally different story. ex and her female friend went to the getto to score some weed and ex fucked the dealer and another guy and she only objected when a third guy tried to crawl on. Her friend sat in the room and watched it all but was unwilling to fuck the guys for weed like my ex was.
>>
>>18358234
You have absolutely no legal case.
>>
you should at least be able to file for unemployment successfully. If you worked for concord I might have more specific advice
>>
>>18358234
>she told me to take as much time as I needed
Did you get that in writing?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.