[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i stop caring about this girl taking days to reply to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1279.jpg (129KB, 750x729px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1279.jpg
129KB, 750x729px
How do i stop caring about this girl taking days to reply to my snaps? I know she likes me she's told me. When she does reply she hits me with paragraphs
>>
>>18358181
Well according to you, the interest is mutual so why the fuck would you stop caring about her without giving it a shot first? Have you ever asked her why she takes so long to reply?
>>
>>18358181
>I know she likes me she's told me
Then make a move instead of doing snaps, whatever the fuck that is. By not making a move after she's told you that she's into you, you're letting her know that you're not interested.
>>
what the fuck are snaps?

also people have lives you know.
>>
>>18358191
i know i shouldn't expect people to reply straight away people are busy with their lives but i think about this girl way too much i think i need another girl to distract me
>>
>>18358201
catch up with the times
if you don't know what snaps are im not explaining it to you
>>
>>18358181
Meh some people are just really horrible at getting back to you for literally 0 reason other than forgetting or lack of heavy interest. I often wonder the same type of things and get frustrated.
>>18358201
Snapchats, and things like that are very small attention span and quick forms of communication so anyone with a phone should be responding to them daily at least. Maybe that's just my ex's phone obsession talking though.
>>
>>18358217
how about you actually fucking call her?
>>
>>18358226
ehhhhh nah im good on tbat fromt
i don't like people calling me outta the blue so why do it to them? trying to comtact her multiple times will make me seem desperate
>>
>>18358223
yeah this girl has already told me she's horrible at getting back to people

like she doesn't even reply back to her mom
>>
>>18358252

then you should grow some balls if you want a relationship. fucking millennials.
>>
>>18358181
If she likes you, reciprocate.

Try fucking her, maybe that'll get her off your mind. Clearly she's interested. I couldn't get more than a couple words back on SC on a good day
>>
>>18358257
>>18358257
niggas who use the term millennials while on 4chan lmao stfu
>>
>>18358279
thanks bro
>>
>>18358288
niggas who dick around on social media instead of taking women out stfu lmao
>>
>>18358630
you use the term millennial lmao
social media is a part of social life now for people my age it's now a part of relationships
>>
>>18358181
Some people's lives don't revolve around social media. My advice to you is to stop being a fag.
>>
Watch Gossip Girl.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.